Do you feel bad for Casey because of how she was brought up?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Speaking of the way she was brought up..Kathy Belich just tweeted that CA requested a jail visit with ICA this evening at 7PM and ICA refused to visit with her!

I caught a snippet of CM last night. He told the reporter, Jean C., that the relationship KC had with her parents was over. I agree, I think it's totally broken.

Speaking of the way she was brought up..Kathy Belich just tweeted that CA requested a jail visit with ICA this evening at 7PM and ICA refused to visit with her!

She doesn't need Cindy now. She's already perjured herself trying to save her. What kind of picture does she need drawn for her?

Run Cindy. Sell the house, change your name, move to another town and color your hair. And never look back. Your lives are ruined.

Yeah, but they were in the court and commenting about how beautiful her hair looked and all that. I have no doubts she will tell them she had to say that stuff to be free, and they will be accepting. I think this family will be reunited.

As long as there was a Caylee Casey got to stay.No Caylee no staying.

So who really benefited here by Caylee being gone? Casey started stealing to live. If she was so murderous with a plan and an itch to split and leave her life and party everyday non stop, you think since she was so smart to become a scientist to knock out her child, she would have left town or the country. She could have told her parents she met a guy and her and Caylee moved across the country. I never agreed with the States closing statement.

That's absurd imo. There were no signs of abuse or neglect that I am aware of, and no way would anyone know she would murder her baby. Armchair quarterback talking heads can all comment now after the fact. JMO

If you remember LA's testimony and depo, he said his mother had called ICA an unfit mother many times - thrown it in her face.
To me that would be a horrendous thing to say to a mother, so I think if CA said it,she had lots of good reasons, and EACH TIME SHE SAID THAT she should have protected Caylee and taken her from her- at the very least ICA was neglecting Caylee significantly..
IMO if there's an unfit mother around you don't wait until the child has been harmed or killed to do something about it.

I believe it is a mixture of nature and nurture.
I found the story of Casey not graduating very telling. George and Cindy were told that Casey was not able to graduate yet they waited until the family (grands and aunt) were in the car park on the night before telling them.
That, to me, smells very similar to the Universal Studios "job" debacle.

She grew up with a dishonest father and parents who weren't really a team, George was very disloyal to Cindy.
Casey did not get good examples of loyalty or honesty IMO

And with Georges bad behavior, this affected Cindy so Cindy had marital stress, stress with Casey, and now a grandchild, and she was the one responsible for everything.

So who really benefited here by Caylee being gone? Casey started stealing to live. If she was so murderous with a plan and an itch to split and leave her life and party everyday non stop, you think since she was so smart to become a scientist to knock out her child, she would have left town or the country. She could have told her parents she met a guy and her and Caylee moved across the country. I never agreed with the States closing statement.

BBM - She didn't have any money to leave and as far as I know, she didn't have anywhere else to go but Tony's. Somewhere close to June 16th, she told Jesse things were getting bad at home and she was going to have to find a place to live. Amy only had $500 or so in her bank account and that's the only one she had access to. I think she tried to get out of town, but some things didn't work for her and the only other way to get out was to wait for Tony's classes to end and move to NY with him. KC was not stupid enough to try to take what little money she managed to steal and leave town, she doesn't strike me as somebody who'd be comfortable sleeping on a park bench somewhere.

Oh. Right. One more thing about Borderline personality disorders: They can split like nobodies business. Divide and conquer is what they live by. Getting people at each other's throats is one of their defense mechanisms.

Is she one? My radar is on high alert, even assessing her from my armchair.
JMOO. Do what you will.

Somewhere close to June 16th, she told Jesse things were getting bad at home and she was going to have to find a place to live.

IIRC, didn't she also state in this phone call that she would tell him all about it sometime when she gets drunk? Somebody get that woman a drink!! :crazy:

Do I feel bad.....?

:waitasec:

I feel bad that CAYLEE never stood a chance.

I feel bad that Justice was duct taped and thrown into a swamp to rot on 7-5-11.

I feel bad that LE's and other's resources were wasted and could have been used for actual cases.

For KC NOT IN THE LEAST. :razz:

No, because I don't personally know the Anthony's and have no facts telling me she was abused so bad that she would murder her own child. I am not saying they aren't dysfunctional, they areand so are millions of familes in one way or another.
I blame FCA and FCA alone.

Hard to answer - as Americka says, is she the result or the cause of all? If I knew that she really had been molested, then I would view the situation one way. I think CA was an overbearing mother, so I do not envy her there. But I cannot figure out why it had to lead to such a catastrophic end result. It does make you wonder : What made Casey as extreme as she is, lies, possible murder, etc. ?

I tend to lean towards that, having lived with a narcissistic sociopathethic step daughter, who caused many many probems in our home. She has a son and lost custody and all parental rights when he was 2.

I don't understand "stealing to live". She had her physical needs taken care of, she wasn't homeless. As far I can tell, she stole to pay for her enormous phone bill and to buy groceries for her boyfriend and his friends.

Just wondered if there were some expenditures that I overlooked.

I don't understand "stealing to live". She had her physical needs taken care of, she wasn't homeless. As far I can tell, she stole to pay for her enormous phone bill and to buy groceries for her boyfriend and his friends.

Just wondered if there were some expenditures that I overlooked.
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I don't agree that a person has to be starved, beaten, sexually abused or otherwise extremely disadvantaged to have a horrible upbringing and existence.

First off, Casey has Anthony genes, which I'm glad I wasn't endowed with. Overlay on those genes her personality and the environment in the Anthony household, which reinforced all the crazy she inherited from her parents...that's a toxic stew.

I bet she would have turned out better if she had been adopted at birth and raised in a balanced environment that didn't reinforce her Anthony behavior.

Anyway, I wouldn't say I feel sorry for her but I do feel like she came from an extremely unhealthy place. I am fearful of what she still could be capable of and I feel sorry for society for not having her in prison for the rest of her life.

Yes, I do! IMPO I think the girl had some kind of nervous break down due to whatever happened! This doesn't mean I don't feel bad for Caylee though! I feel IMPO she is very misunderstood due to the Nancy Grace's of the world! There is dysfunction and then their is extreme dysfunction! I feel bad for anybody who had to endure extreme family dysfunction; because I know what it feels like to grow up in a family like this.

BBM - She didn't have any money to leave and as far as I know, she didn't have anywhere else to go but Tony's. Somewhere close to June 16th, she told Jesse things were getting bad at home and she was going to have to find a place to live. Amy only had $500 or so in her bank account and that's the only one she had access to. I think she tried to get out of town, but some things didn't work for her and the only other way to get out was to wait for Tony's classes to end and move to NY with him. KC was not stupid enough to try to take what little money she managed to steal and leave town, she doesn't strike me as somebody who'd be comfortable sleeping on a park bench somewhere.

She could have bought a bus ticket or a bunch of gas and got the heck out of a place where she had a hysterical wheres caylee wondering mother.

I believe it is a mixture of nature and nurture.
I found the story of Casey not graduating very telling. George and Cindy were told that Casey was not able to graduate yet they waited until the family (grands and aunt) were in the car park on the night before telling them.
That, to me, smells very similar to the Universal Studios "job" debacle.

She grew up with a dishonest father and parents who weren't really a team, George was very disloyal to Cindy.
Casey did not get good examples of loyalty or honesty IMO

ITA, thank you. Casey was torn apart mentally, then...well CA held the baby first, the best gift that was ever given to HER - barf. GA comes across as insincere, at best - at the very best.

In my opinion, KC never really had a chance, but I hope she does now.

My opinion only

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog
Back