Do you have a cat burglar at home?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Rikissa

Reaction score
If you have a cat who brings home strange objects, then this is a read for you. You might even find a solution how to end it.

I used to wake up with odd things beside my bed, one of my indoor cats liked to move things around. Sometimes it was something quite heavy and/or cumbersome objects she must have struggled to move.

One of ours used to enjoy washing her toys in the water dish. She once took one of my bras (that I'd laid out to wear) to the kitchen, totally soaked it, and then hid it behind my bedroom door.

Another time (though I'm not sure which cat did it) a dead mouse was placed under my son's pillow. Apparently, the cat understood his lack of appreciation... the next night, it was a toy mouse.

So, imo... at least some of the time, they're simply trolling us.

One of ours used to enjoy washing her toys in the water dish. She once took one of my bras (that I'd laid out to wear) to the kitchen, totally soaked it, and then hid it behind my bedroom door.

Another time (though I'm not sure which cat did it) a dead mouse was placed under my son's pillow. Apparently, the cat understood his lack of appreciation... the next night, it was a toy mouse.

So, imo... at least some of the time, they're simply trolling us.
I call mine a little thief lol!

He likes to drop pieces of his dry food into his water dish and then fish them out and eat them. He also used to steal my bras and underwear from the laundry and chew the straps. As well as sleeping in the warm dry laundry :rolleyes:

I've had a few mice too. They're always still alive and terrified so I have a live trap to transport them back outside. The cat also will steal any hair elastic, ear buds, shoelaces/necklaces/straps etc. I hid my new leather purse because I just know he will try to bite it

The cat I had in my first apartment was hoarding a stash of things in a cardboard box behind the Lazyboy! We thought he was taking naps but it was a treasure chest :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back