"Do you remember seeing a young lady with a camera..."

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
TES- he handled the boarding of horses for the TES search. Link: https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/Horse_Information.html
GA supposedly took & tore up the sign on Murt's van. ( Edited: "took" sign for certain, tearing up may be incorrect)
Drunken-ish cowboyd dude is in the pic on the sofa.

Picture of Cowboy dude, Nejame and TM:

ThreeCouch.jpg

Here is the footage of GA walking back with the sign to his car...it's towards the end of the video.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17954863/index.html

How do the "A" family pay these people? Are they working for free?
I'd like someone in LE to go back 6 months and look at all of them and what
trails they find......I'm sure they have. I have faith in LE. IMO, everyone around GA/CA
is shady.

Tim's body language in that photo is very interesting. He's totally turned away from the group and he looks disgusted.

OMG, Tim looks like "What in the world have I got myself into!!!"

Also the woman that's mentioned (thin, blond, pony-tail) and her friend (shorter, heavier, dark hair). Very suspicious behaviour, imho, of the two women. They kept trying to come over to Murt to talk and spent a lot of time at another vehicle talking to someone.

Bizarre. And yes, the drunken-cowboy's name is wrong in the first post. The other posts to public records charges (gun, etc) have the cowboy's right name.[/quote]

Spyder's camera was taken and these girls were in the vicinity
Murt knew her car so hopefully he jotted down the license number

I did a side by side picture comparison of the 4th guy with pics of D Milstead from Kidfinders. It does look like it's him without his glasses.

TES- he handled the boarding of horses for the TES search. Link: https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/Horse_Information.html
GA supposedly took & tore up the sign on Murt's van. ( Edited: "took" sign for certain, tearing up may be incorrect)

ThreeCouch.jpg

:rolleyes:

That IS the funniest picture ever. I can imagine them getting ready for the shot. "Ok, let's have suit guy, then drunk cowboy, then over-animated puppet and then TM....what is that TM? You don't want to be in the shoot? How about we just squish you in on the end of the couch? Ok....what? the couch is too small to fit 4 grown men on it? Oh well, we will do it anyway. It will look great!" Who in their right mind would squish all those men onto a couch like that? Too funny!

That IS the funniest picture ever. I can imagine them getting ready for the shot. "Ok, let's have suit guy, then drunk cowboy, then over-animated puppet and then TM....what is that TM? You don't want to be in the shoot? How about we just squish you in on the end of the couch? Ok....what? the couch is too small to fit 4 grown men on it? Oh well, we will do it anyway. It will look great!" Who in their right mind would squish all those men onto a couch like that? Too funny!

Okay, my drink just came out of my nose (Disgusting I know) when I read the part about the over-animated puppet! :crazy:

Okay, my drink just came out of my nose (Disgusting I know) when I read the part about the over-animated puppet! :crazy:

Every time I see him he reminds me of a sad/mad muppet with crazy facial expressions!

I hope that they find something today, I wish I could be there. Maybe the circus will stay away so that someone can look for that precious baby. Someone tell them that all that silly stuff is not making KC look innocent. The only innocent one in that family has paid the ultimate price for being born into that zoo. Fay that little pic of the cowboy cracked me up.

I've been wondering this too. It's my understanding that she is upset that people are searching for a dead Caylee rather than a live Caylee... but why try to stop the searches for a dead Caylee? If her precious Caylee is in fact alive, then what harm are these searches doing? If she's alive, they won't be finding her dead, so who cares? If she really had nothing to worry about, she should be saying, "Let them waste their time!" To me, that pretty much tells me she knows Caylee is dead and she is scared as h3ll that she'll be found...

ITA! Well said. :clap:

He looks like a real life cowboy, really. :bananalama:

HAHAHAHA, you really think so? I live in Montana, we have real cowboys here, I myself own a ranch here, if he were to try to be a real cowboy, and ride a horse with that buckle on, he will break his ribs....it is way to big to try and ride with, much less if he tried to break in a horse. That is what we call here in Montana a dime store cowboy, the wannabe cowboys wear big buckles to show they have no balls! JMHO

Guy on end: speak no evil (mouth clamped shut)
Cowboy: see no evil (eyes hidden away)
TM: hear no evil (hand over ear)
MN holding up papers: but I gots da evil right here!

Not to make light of that... but it does look like an odd set up. Poor TM... he looks very uncomfortable... I don't think I could deal with the stress he deals with. :(

This had me cracking up! Kinda sounds like Ben Stiller in "Meet the Parents".

I stay up to date by reading these threads, but I just can't seem to comment. This is insanity. In my opinion, the whole Anthony family needs to be psychologically evaluated. I believe they all have some sort of behavioral disorder that makes them think they are above the law. This is just a circus that seems to get more and more bizarre as the days go by. That's why I keep my mouth shut-'cause I could say a few things and probably get myself banned from these boards. :silenced:

I am cracking up at this commentary. It is right on! I was just thinking, has anyone ever seen four grown men sit sooooo close to one another. This is just crazy and gets crazier each day.
What a cast of characters.
And then there is Caylee . . .

ThreeCouch.jpg

TiM looks like he would like to disappear, be anywhere but on that couch in that room. Thinking what did I ever do to deserve being mixed up in this mess.

:whistle: :iamashamed0005: :beamup: :winkaway: :headache: :eek: :loser:

I see all of this on poor TiM's face.

I am cracking up at this commentary. It is right on! I was just thinking, has anyone ever seen four grown men sit sooooo close to one another. This is just crazy and gets crazier each day.
What a cast of characters.
And then there is Caylee . . .

...and on such a fancy couch, too! LOL!!!!

Guy on end: speak no evil (mouth clamped shut)
Cowboy: see no evil (eyes hidden away)
TM: hear no evil (hand over ear)
MN holding up papers: but I gots da evil right here!

Not to make light of that... but it does look like an odd set up. Poor TM... he looks very uncomfortable... I don't think I could deal with the stress he deals with. :(
I know, this pic reminds me of Sesame Street ...one of these things are not like the other, one of these things do not belong...
What were they talking about anyway?

For anyone who can't figure out why this thread was bumped-come on over to the rumor thread to see why this ties in to the woman who now says the crime scene area was not flooded when searches were going on!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back