Do You Still Believe UFO's Are Fake? Take a Look

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have NO doubt we're being visited by aliens from "somewhere". I've been fascinated by the subject ever since my own sighting. It was not a close up and I don't know what was controlling it, but it was still amazing.

I was watching for a manned US satellite, but instead saw a "light", almost like a star but a bit brighter and not "twinkling". It started zigging and zagging across the sky, at tremendous speed and very slowly at other times. It made 90 degree turns at tremendous speed. Once it reversed without slowing.

Sighting lasted for 7-10 minutes. Finally it was stationary for 30 seconds or so -- then it left at an unbelievable speed. Straight up and out of sight in a split second.

I’ve had a very similar experience back in the early 90’s and three others were riding with me when it happened. I will never forget it, it wasn’t like anything ever seen before or since either. There was no way it was from this world. It was creepy that night and a bit of damp fog near the ground. I had t-tops so while they were still attached because it was early winter months, we all saw it at the very same moment together. Looking up thru the glass t-tops it was so bright like a full moon and big/close but so big it was still farther away. It seemed to have caught our attention with an almost pulsing movement then still for a few seconds as if it saw us and was frozen perfectly still (seemed like minutes) but couldn’t have been because I was driving and as I had to rip my gaze away to check the road in front of me all of the sudden a big cow was standing right in the middle of the road! I came within 1/2 of sideswiping the cow. Just as I pass it I looked back up to see the (ufo or uav) whichever you want to call it as it Zipped back and forth kinda in an s pattern and put the distance instantly to infinity and out of the atmosphere. The light was a bright white with a bit of a blue glow to it. So yeah I believe, and I might have some lofty theories about some things in my life but this is no theory it was real and we all four saw it. I don’t know where it was from, I just know it weren’t from the rock we live on. I also once dated a guy who was contracted to work for a gov. Agency and I wonder if they should maybe have those guys take non disclosure agreements with them when they go on dates because he only seemed to confirm that I wasn’t wrong. So there is that.

No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public

Pentagon officials will not discuss the program, which is not classified but deals with classified matters. Yet it appeared last month in a Senate committee report outlining spending on the nation’s intelligence agencies for the coming year. The report said the program, the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force, was “to standardize collection and reporting” on sightings of unexplained aerial vehicles, and was to report at least some of its findings to the public within 180 days after passage of the intelligence authorization act.

I believe a lot of reported sightings of UFOs are not attributable to a terrestrial origin.

Nearly 30 years ago after a series of crop circles showed up in agricultural areas near where I lived, I saw a completely black helicopter hover low overhead and then make slow circles above for a long time. I saw it from every different angle and confirmed there were no markings on it at all. It finally moved off towards the area where the crop circles had been sighted. The whole sighting was at least half an hour.

A friend of mine, now departed, had a small part in the film Fire In the Sky. He was a skeptic until he met and had long talks with Travis Walton, who was an adviser on the set of the film. My friend came away from that experience convinced that what Travis and his friends experienced was real.

I've also seen very precise and intricate crop circles near Silbury Hill, West Kennet Long Barrow and Windmill Hill - all adjacent to the Avebury stone circle complex in southwest England. The one near the long barrow was not there one day and there the next. This was around Summer Solstice when the dark of night was only about 5 hours long. No way IMO was that one a human construct.

I don't know how to briefly describe another experience I had about 15 years ago but it left me believing that our planet was originally visited and seeded by huge pyramid shaped craft from another star system.

Last edited:
I believe a lot of reported sightings of UFOs are not attributable to a terrestrial origin.

Nearly 30 years ago after a series of crop circles showed up in agricultural areas near where I lived, I saw a completely black helicopter hover low overhead and then make slow circles above for a long time. I saw it from every different angle and confirmed there were no markings on it at all. It finally moved off towards the area where the crop circles had been sighted. The whole sighting was at least half an hour.

A friend of mine, now departed, had a small part in the film Fire In the Sky. He was a skeptic until he met and had long talks with Travis Walton, who was an adviser on the set of the film. My friend came away from that experience convinced that what Travis and his friends experienced was real.

I've also seen very precise and intricate crop circles near Silbury Hill, West Kennet Long Barrow and Windmill Hill - all adjacent to the Avebury stone circle complex in southwest England. The one near the long barrow was not there one day and there the next. This was around Summer Solstice when the dark of night was only about 5 hours long. No way IMO was that one a human construct.

I don't know how to briefly describe another experience I had about 15 years ago but it left me believing that our planet was originally visited and seeded by huge pyramid shaped craft from another star system.
Fascinating! I envy you your crop circle experiences. I would love to see one! Do you know if they are still happening?

Fascinating! I envy you your crop circle experiences. I would love to see one! Do you know if they are still happening?

Yes they are!

Anyone interested in crop circles should bookmark this site if they haven't already:

WELCOME TO THE CROP CIRCLE CONNECTOR

The link on the left of the page for "latest circles" will take you to the info on this year's circles that have been reported and documented.

I’ve had a very similar experience back in the early 90’s and three others were riding with me when it happened. I will never forget it, it wasn’t like anything ever seen before or since either. There was no way it was from this world. It was creepy that night and a bit of damp fog near the ground. I had t-tops so while they were still attached because it was early winter months, we all saw it at the very same moment together. Looking up thru the glass t-tops it was so bright like a full moon and big/close but so big it was still farther away. It seemed to have caught our attention with an almost pulsing movement then still for a few seconds as if it saw us and was frozen perfectly still (seemed like minutes) but couldn’t have been because I was driving and as I had to rip my gaze away to check the road in front of me all of the sudden a big cow was standing right in the middle of the road! I came within 1/2 of sideswiping the cow. Just as I pass it I looked back up to see the (ufo or uav) whichever you want to call it as it Zipped back and forth kinda in an s pattern and put the distance instantly to infinity and out of the atmosphere. The light was a bright white with a bit of a blue glow to it. So yeah I believe, and I might have some lofty theories about some things in my life but this is no theory it was real and we all four saw it. I don’t know where it was from, I just know it weren’t from the rock we live on. I also once dated a guy who was contracted to work for a gov. Agency and I wonder if they should maybe have those guys take non disclosure agreements with them when they go on dates because he only seemed to confirm that I wasn’t wrong. So there is that.

Add me to the club who not only believes we have other visitors to our planet but me and my wife saw a saucer in broad daylight hovering above the roadway.

This happened to us many years ago and like you, I have never seen anything like it before or since.

The reason we know it was something not man made was the way it kind of put me and my wife in a sort of trance where we could not talk to each other. I was driving along and there it was about 4 or 5 football fields away hovering over the roadway as we were heading toward it. Everything sort of went into a slow motion mode for us as we couldnt yell out to each other and I remember thinking at the time I wanted to yell "What is that? !!!"
But i couldnt and neither could she.

It gently rose a little and then veered off away slowly and up and over a hill where we couldnt see it anymore. It purposely put a small hill between us so that we could not see it anymore. About the time it went over the hill, it "freed" the lock it had on us because we then both started yelling at each other about the sighting.

My wife wanted me to turn around and go back because it was still there from where we saw it go and I had already seen too many stories about abduction where sometime you can cause them to pick you to abduct by the actions you do so I had no desire to go back to see it again. My wife still is mad at me to this day for not turning around.

The other "proof" that we have from that sighting is something else that I only learned about after the sighting. I remember at the time I wanted to look at it carefully so that I would remember what I was seeing and so I tried to look at the edge of the saucer and it was all blurry on the edges which meant to me that the edge of the craft was sort of not really wobbling but I believe the metal itself is unique to their planet and has some special properties that we dont have on this earth.
When I researched other sightings, there are others that have saw blurry edges on their sightings so that and the trance like state made me realize this could not have been a man made craft.

I believe the molecules in their metal on the craft was "loose" where the metal molecules on the edges was not stable and could move around. I feel this is how they get their strange super fast propulsion. I think they have developed a technique that makes one molecule move in front of another and repeats itself so that the craft itself is always trying to catch up with itself and as they make that reaction happen more and more quickly it makes the craft itself go in a direction at incredible speeds.

I think they have a way to control it where the molecules in the metal of the craft can also go stable again and keep the craft stationary or back to normal if you will.

Anyway it was the most bizarre sighting we have both seen in our entire lives and it was a pretty close up sighting in broad daylight. We have never seen anything like it before or since then.

There were too many other people that had a few things similar to them which made us realize this was a real sighting we had. Oh and the shiny unique silver color of this craft was amazing. The best way I can describe its color was it looked like liquid mercury. Very shiny but yet had a fluid type look to it.

If anyone has seen Terminator movie, there is the silver enemy guy and that was very close to the color and what the craft looked like as far as color. Liquid Mercury is the closest thing I can relate its color to.

The funny thing was right after it left over the hill, I immediately looked at my watch to make sure we did not lose time and thankfully we had no loss of time or anything so at least we know we werent taken aboard.

Thanks to others for starting and sharing this thread. We are not alone IMO. The universe is too vast and it only makes sense there is other life forms out there.

Last edited:
Retired meteorologist shares his account of 1994 West Michigan UFO sightings

"They were just moving so fast, and two more started coming into play there. I really had little time to describe where they were before they had moved and jumped again," said Jack Bushong, a retired meteorologist describing what he saw on radar the night of March 8, 1994.

UFO believers in Circleville having their moment

Unidentified flying objects have been in the news a lot this year, with newly released videos from Navy pilots and with stories about a government program that tracks sightings. But the Roundtown UFO Society in Circleville is way ahead of the game, having studied the topic for more than 30 years.

Tom DeLonge on UFO research: 'I wouldn't have left Blink-182 for something pie in the sky'

Rock star Tom DeLonge has spoken to Sky News about his work on UFOs, saying he would not have put music on the backburner to "chase monsters and ghosts" and that research into the subject could "change the world".

Fake? Oh I so know them reptilians and grays are walking right among us. Oh, yes they are. As far as their crafts? Ships? Please, please don't let me see one. I'm afraid of these "aliens", and the only Mothership I want to get on is George Clinton's. Hopefully, the whole PFunk will get on.

Nowwwwww they got the underwater ones. In the sea. I guess it is an UMO? I don't know, but according some folks they're going to save us from ourselves. Well, fine but don't be probing me.

Sidenote: That art in the airport in Colorado gives me weird up there vibes.

Well....this is just great. Here I was trying to snap out of my state of feeling as if I'm living in an alternate reality. Covid and quarantine have skewed my senses lately, and today I decided to detach from the news.
Instead I land on this thread.
My brother in Hawaii also saw that blue object in the sky. I figured maybe he's gone as batty as I am these days.

So, this reminds me of a time I saw a UFO, back in the mid/late 70s. We had a project in Labrador, right on the border of northern Quebec ...in the middle of nowhere, an iron ore mining town being built. (Fermont). We had to fly up there, the last stretch being via a small 6 seater plane. There was nothing but wilderness on the way. It was after sundown, dark. Looking out the window I see a red light, and I'm thinking, oh another plane. I pointed it out to my colleague beside me, and the pilot right in front. Pilot said there's no planes in the area, nothing on radar. We watched it and it flew beside us at the same level.....getting a bit closer. Then it stopped....just stopped in mid air. As we all watched (there were 5 of us, including the pilot), it suddenly glowed brighter and shot up vertically at a crazy speed.....then down again, then stopped, then up again and out of sight. We were pretty rattled, especially since the pilot was too. No idea what it was.

Like others here, I am of the opinion that there is life/intelligence out there, other dimensions, that we as human beings cannot comprehend. So much unknown......

Yikes!

You so know that cow saw it. Or worse.

Ohhhhh I so wish you stayed with that guy. Lol

I am neutral on this subject. I can not say that I do believe in them, but at the same time I can not say for sure that they do not exist.

Voice of reason, Big Tex.

American Airlines not denying possible UFO spotting, says: 'Talk to the FBI'

An American Airlines passenger jet traveling from Cincinnati to Phoenix encountered an apparent UFO over northeastern New Mexico Sunday afternoon.

The pilot on flight 2292 radioed around 1:00 p.m. CST and said that the unidentified object was flying right on top of them, according to a transmission recorded by Steve Douglass on his blog, Deep Black Horizon. American Airlines verified to Fox News that the transmission is from flight 2292.

UFOs regularly spotted in restricted U.S. airspace, report on the phenomena due next month

[We have tackled many strange stories on 60 Minutes, but perhaps none like this. It's the story of the U.S. government's grudging acknowledgment of unidentified aerial phenomena— UAP—more commonly known as UFOs. After decades of public denial the Pentagon now admits there's something out there, and the U.S. Senate wants to know what it is. The intelligence committee has ordered the director of national intelligence and the secretary of defense to deliver a report on the mysterious sightings by next month.]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Watercolor611
Back