Do You Think Caylee died before or after Casey was at Blockbuster with Tony?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did Caylee Die Before Casey Was Seen At Blockbuster With Tony, Or After?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe Caylee died shortly after leaving the Anthony home with Casey on June 15th.

I do not believe that Casey and Caylee spent the night of June 15th. in the home and were tucked in bed by Cindy. After what was reported as a huge fight between Casey and Cindy....it just does not sound true that Cindy would have tucked them into bed. I believe Casey jerked Caylee up and fled the home in anger and I believe Caylee was very upset and crying for Cindy. I think this enraged Casey. I feel that Cindy may have made a comment about she intended to get custody of Caylee. I think Casey may have been told to leave during the heat of the confrontation between her and Cindy. I truly believe that Casey felt that her mother wanted Caylee but not her. I think Casey killed Caylee out of jealousy...feeling that she was more loved by Cindy than she was.

I have never believed that George saw Casey and Caylee on the 16th. He just gave too much detail as if trying to be too convincing.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

After that traumatic day and evening of June 15, 2008, Caylee probably looked like this.

2797878700_ec611102c1_m-1.jpg

1) Before Casey was seen with Tony at Blockbuster.
2) Sometime after Casey was seen walking into Blockbuster with Tony, and before the next day.

I should have made this question a poll to begin with. Please state your opinion again. Thanks.

Jodi
I merged your threads so your Poll is now here!

I still dont know!

I had always assumed that the flurry of calls was when something happened to caylee, but that would indicate an accident, and her 'reaching out' for help.

I've been wondering if the 'flurry' was actually KC trying to get in contact with her mom and dad to see if they could watch Caylee that night so that her and TonE could have a quiet movie night together.
She had just spoken to TonE before the flurry of calls, and she speaks to him in between the calls to her mom and dad, and is speaking to him around the time she leaves that ping area for the first time that day.

George says that when she left that morning she had already told him they would be staying at Zannys that night. I guess its possible that after that, she called to say Zanny was abducted by aliens or something, and so she needed them to watch Caylee that night afterall.

But, on closer look at the cell records, it could be that KC called GA, who said to call and check with mom. She cant get through to CA, so calls GA again who says the same thing.Since its getting close to the time that she needs to meet TonE, she figures that if her mom gets home around 6ish, she only needs to find somewhere to put caylee for like an hour, hour and a half.
She uses the 'narcotic nanny' and puts her beautiful little girl in the trunk of her car, while she goes to hang with her man. She calls her moms cell at 6.31 & 6:32 and then calls the A home at 7:06pm.
Maybe she decides she doesnt want to leave her man to take Caylee to the A house, and tells her folks not to worry bout looking after caylee, since Zanny has been returned by the aliens now....or maybe they say they cant look after caylee.
She goes to the car to make sure there was enough CH to keep Caylee knocked out for the night, and maybe finds that she is already dead, or adds more CH to the rag that is taped around her face, and then heads out to BB with TonE, leaving her child to die.
This theory is supported by alot of the evidence we have seen (decomp, staining, chloroform in trunk, cell records etc).

This is me just thinking out loud because Im still not certain about the circumstances of caylees death, but its a possibility I've been considering recently.

After that traumatic day and evening of June 15, 2008, Caylee probably looked like this.

Themis,
I have never seen this particular photo of Caylee which is depicted in your post. Gooodness, that simply tore at my heart. I wanted to reach into my monitor and scoop her up and comfort her. Bless sweet Caylee. I am a grandmother to 3 precious grandchildren and I simply cannot imagine the pain the Anthony's must feel at the loss of their only grandchild. I know their behaviors have been questionable, but I truly believe they loved Caylee with all of their hearts.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

QUOTE=Themis;3180125]After that traumatic day and evening of June 15, 2008, Caylee probably looked like this.

[/QUOTE]

:ghost: OMG ...:ghost:i hope and pray that dear sweet Kaylee did NOT have to
scream for help.:ghost: This picture was eerie to me OMG
maybe she went very calmly and quietly.and also i feel KC killed Little angel Kaylee before BB......
how could anyone hold a camera while the baby is screaming that hard ?????????

I believe Caylee was already dead and in the trunk of the car when KC and TonE went to Blockbusters. Unbelievable, KC wiggling around BB's looking for movies with her child dead in the trunk of her car.

before.... i'm mean, she is not in blockbuster with her mom. where would she be?

How heart tugging is that picture? Between those videos taken of Caylee where the person taping it didn't even utter a word to Caylee while video taping and this picture where she obviously is in desperate need of either medical attention or a hug or kiss and being ignored, I could literally choke the whole A family!

Look at her face, it may possibly be red from crying for a fairly long time while being ignored but it also could be some other sick thing...her forehead, eyes and nose are red.

Before, definitely before. Explains why she was all up in TL's armpit at the Blockbuster. 'Hold me, see what a great attentive girlfriend I have the time to be now.' Geez, makes me sooo sick I'm going to the rant thread.

Completely agree. SEE me! HEAR me! TOUCH me! FEEL me! It's all about ME!!!! Completely SHOCKING to think that she used her own hands to snuff the life out of her own child just hours earlier...One sick chick! What can SHE contibute to society? RIH!

QUOTE=Themis;3180125]After that traumatic day and evening of June 15, 2008, Caylee probably looked like this.

maybe she went very calmly and quietly.and also i feel KC killed Little angel Kaylee before BB......
how could anyone hold a camera while the baby is screaming that hard ?????????[/QUOTE]

Gosh! I took one single photo of my son (now age 28) having his very first "terrible two's" tantrum. It's a sad picture but It PALES by comparison to this "over the top hysterical photo of Caylee". I took the photo of my son, with the thought that I was capturing a new and temporary milestone age marker that could be veiwed as "funny" at a later date. This pic of Caylee doesn't "feel" like it was snapped under the same vein/context. She looks desperate....

Added...the palms of her hands have a disturbing greenish colour. Add this to the darkness in the background, guessing it's a photo snapped outdoors while too cold for the way Caylee was dressed. This is most certainly is not "funny".

I believe Caylee died shortly after leaving the Anthony home with Casey on June 15th.

I do not believe that Casey and Caylee spent the night of June 15th. in the home and were tucked in bed by Cindy. After what was reported as a huge fight between Casey and Cindy....it just does not sound true that Cindy would have tucked them into bed. I believe Casey jerked Caylee up and fled the home in anger
and I believe Caylee was very upset and crying for Cindy. I think this enraged Casey. I feel that Cindy may have made a comment about she intended to get custody of Caylee. I think Casey may have been told to leave during the heat of the confrontation between her and Cindy. I truly believe that Casey felt that her mother wanted Caylee but not her. I think Casey killed Caylee out of jealousy...feeling that she was more loved by Cindy than she was.

I have never believed that George saw Casey and Caylee on the 16th. He just gave too much detail as if trying to be too convincing.

Lady Sleuth
jmho
I think so too, especially the bolded parts.

Before Blockbuster - and KC looks sooooo happy.

I think she died sometime during the overnight hours of July 15/16, and I agree with Lady Sleuth, George didn't see them on the morning of the 16th.

how could anyone hold a camera while the baby is screaming that hard ?????????

Gosh! I took one single photo of my son (now age 28) having his very first "terrible two's" tantrum. It's a sad picture but It PALES by comparison to this "over the top hysterical photo of Caylee". I took the photo of my son, with the thought that I was capturing a new and temporary milestone age marker that could be veiwed as "funny" at a later date. This pic of Caylee doesn't "feel" like it was snapped under the same vein/context. She looks desperate....[/QUOTE]

When my daughter was that age, she used to throw some awful tantrums and once I told her I'd take a picture of her actions, she screamed all the more. I don't remember if I ever did get that terrifying picture.

Why would the As release a picture like that of Caylee? There could be an innocent explanation for the picture at the time, but after her disappearance, it's just eerie. Did they not realize people would "get ideas"?

Before Blockbuster - and KC looks sooooo happy.

I think she died sometime during the overnight hours of July 15/16, and I agree with Lady Sleuth, George didn't see them on the morning of the 16th.

I SO agree. There is not a single tiny shread of doubt in mind...I DO NOT believe George's statement that he saw KC and Caylee the afternoon of 6/16/08. Like I've questioned before, wasn't it normal for Caylee to give "hugs and kisses" goodbye? NO MENTION OF THIS! Again, this oversite speaks VOLUMES to me! Now, I've had all kinds of doubts and bad thoughts about GA as well as CA. Still do. I feel sorry for these Grandparents to a point. And at the end of that point...I see a "compliance" of wrong-doing to little innocent Caylee. If this baby had been adopted...what might her (longer) life have been like?

Gosh! I took one single photo of my son (now age 28) having his very first "terrible two's" tantrum. It's a sad picture but It PALES by comparison to this "over the top hysterical photo of Caylee". I took the photo of my son, with the thought that I was capturing a new and temporary milestone age marker that could be veiwed as "funny" at a later date. This pic of Caylee doesn't "feel" like it was snapped under the same vein/context. She looks desperate....

When my daughter was that age, she used to throw some awful tantrums and once I told her I'd take a picture of her actions, she screamed all the more. I don't remember if I ever did get that terrifying picture.

Why would the As release a picture like that of Caylee? There could be an innocent explanation for the picture at the time, but after her disappearance, it's just eerie. Did they not realize people would "get ideas"?[/QUOTE]

The A's didn't release that photo, I believe it came from KC's Photobucket or myspace

Why would the As release a picture like that of Caylee? There could be an innocent explanation for the picture at the time, but after her disappearance, it's just eerie. Did they not realize people would "get ideas"?

The A's didn't release that photo, I believe it came from KC's Photobucket or myspace[/QUOTE]

Umm-something went wrong here. You quoted some other person with MY post. Just saying...As long as you agree with me, it's all cool and good! lol!

I think she died before. I don't think she died in the trunk, I don't think she was in the trunk at that time & I don't think she died of chlorform. But, dead she was.:furious:

I agree with EVERYTHING you said!:blowkiss:

Caylee was gone before KC meeting with Tony for the evening. Two triggers led KC to ending Caylee's life - CA choking her during the argument & the unanswered phone calls around 3 pm on Monday. Mention of the swimming pool on video displayed a smirky smug comment "surprise surprise". More than likely, KC anger turned physical toward Caylee while in the pool. A continuity behavior of mother choking her daughter. The pool offering the quieting control.

All depends on how far KC was pushed. Rage directed at Caylee appeases the rejection felt by KC. Use one's imagination. In the pool KC had control to prolong any feelings felt toward CA in a manner of choking & repeatedly submerging caylee's head under water. More than likely behaviors or any other behaviors leading to the child’s death.

BEFORE and I put the aprox. time to be 2:43 pm that is KC's hidden message behind her password to her PC acct. MOO
As soon as GA left to work she set out with her plan in that she had been putting together for months. Then panicked at 1st at what she did...flurry of phone calls....then got over it real quick cause she wanted to go to TL's!
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back