Do you think Cindy will apologize to Jesse now that the defense says Caylee drowned?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She admitted to never liking him to begin with, so I highly doubt it.

Because I never thought GA would testify like he's been doing this week, I can't say WHAT CA will do anymore! This case surprises me at every turn!

I don't believe the defense assertion that Caylee drowned in the pool that day. I don't believe the defense assertion that GA took Caylee's body and disposed of it, or that the body was stolen by the meter reader either prior to GA disposing of it or after he had disposed of it---not exactly clear on that part of the defense strategy.

I don't think that CA believes that Caylee drowned in the pool that morning because it is what the defense is saying.

So I'm not sure how the defense asserting that Caylee drowned that morning has anything to do with the unpleasant comments Cindy made to Jessie.

I will say this though, if Cindy decides to apologize to Jessie for anything I hope it's done in private and kept that way. JMHO.

I don't think she really needs to, because Casey was manipulating them both. Telling Jesse things about Cindy and vise versa. Unfortunately, neither one may ever admit it. He was just a boyfriend that she got into an argument with at one time and they both blamed each other thanks to Casey. He did go on national TV saying some very ugly things about Cindy, which was pretty disrespectful and could have damaged the states case. Casey had told her that Jesse stalked her after their breakup and told her from jail not to trust him. It was natural to mention anyone they thought could have snatched Caylee since they foolishly believe in their daughter.

Because I never thought GA would testify like he's been doing this week, I can't say WHAT CA will do anymore! This case surprises me at every turn!

I agree Kimster. I didn't expect this from the defense and I didnt expect this from George. I have no idea how Cindy will be. Just something to ponder.

She certainly does! Tim M, Jesse, Yuri, LE, Amy, Tony, Ricardo, Zenieda and these are just the ones I recall without thinking about it much.....

Hard for me to decide what it would take for me to feel okay with Cindy. Not that it matters to anyone but me...just sayin'.....:crazy:

And it would be nice for us "searchers" who went looking for Caylee to be thanked by Cindy, especially after we were bad-mouthed by her ........but who am I kidding:floorlaugh:

:cow::cow::cow:

No ... I do NOT beleive Cindy will apologize to Jesse, or ANYONE ELSE, no matter what the defense is "alleging".

She owes not only a Jessee an apology, but a lot of other people -- that are too numerous to list here !

If CA wants any "closure" for herself, her family and most of all CAYLEE, she will "own up" for her "actions" over the past 3 years and apologize, whether it be privately or in a public statement.

Of course, the apology would ONLY have "meaning" once Cindy ACCEPTS the fact that her daughter killed her granddaughter ...

THAT would be one of the most "sincere" things she could ever do ... for Justice for Caylee !

I'm guessing CA will apologize to Jesse right after JB apologizes to Kathi B!

JMHO

She doesn't strike me as the rehash things type so I don't know that I would expect an outright apology. Given what is going on this week I am betting Jesse is the last thing on her mind. Bigger fish to fry and whatnot. The A s have confounded me through this case but even I, who is not a CA fan, am really feeling for them ever since opening statements. I am always very uncomfortably aware of them sitting back there each day, listening to the devastating accusations being made about them at the behest of their own daughter.

Now that George and Lee are in the same position as Cindy put Jesse, maybe Cindy will be thinking about it in a different way. I think she should feel a little guilty for pointing fingers everywhere but at Casey. Now that Casey is willing to accuse George of being an incestuous pedophile ... I sure hope the gloves are off and the apologies are generous - but perhaps I'm optimistic.

He said today that he was a standup guy and, when Baez questioned that, he repeated it. George has no choice but to go against his daughter because his hand was forced by Baez. What I can't figure out is if Casey is actually telling Baez that it's true (I don't believe it's true), or if Baez came up with some of this himself ... either way, George is pinned to the wall by protecting his daughter. He has to speak the truth and let the chips fall where they may ... and with following the car, not the duct tape, Casey should be found guilty.

I also wonder if Baez intentially put George in a position where he had to testify against his daughter in this murder, or if it was sheer stupidity. Without the sexual abuse allegations, George would have protected his daughter as much as possible - we still see that a bit with his convoluted answers, but not nearly as much as if he didn't have to defend himself. Or did Baez realize that the strongest testimony against Casey was from George - and set up the almost "fraud perpetrated against the court" in order to discredit the strongest witness?

Seeing this, Cindy should realize what she put others through.

She will never see it - her personality disorder is in the way . When she threw accusations around it was justified - she had tips etc

When the accusations fly at her - they are from stupid and mean people put up to it
by the no life bloggers

She will never see it - her personality disorder is in the way . When she threw accusations around it was justified - she had tips etc

When the accusations fly at her - they are from stupid and mean people put up to it
by the no life bloggers

Good point - but always good to be optimistic. Cindy will always have a chip on her shoulder.

I find it interesting that Cindy is taking notes during the trial and George is testifying in and around the note taking. Cindy will use her notes before she testifies.

Today I bet the A's wish someone would have snatched Caylee. She would be safely returned maybe instead of where she laid for 6 months. ICA had 4 days of adulation from friends who said they thought she was a good Mother. Those days are almost over and ICA has a rude awakening coming. Unfortunately so do the A's it is so very sad for them.
They will have to sit and watch their daughter's face as she hears all the evidence.
Their clue should have been in the very beguining at the jail house visits when their lovely daughter said, " What is she crying about already?" about her Mom. Cindy was at a breaking point wanting some clue where Caylee was.

Cindy and George walked into court holding hands on Friday.

Cindy and George have been sitting next to each other in court.

If Cindy believed anything that Casey is claiming about George... would Cindy be holding hands with George? :waitasec:

It gives me a little bit of hope that if Baez questions Cindy about this subject... she won't throw her husband or son under the bus to save her daughter.

However, since Jesse Grund was also told about some version of Casey's alleged abuse... and will likely testify about that... as well as how this is a different Casey than the one he knew before... I don't think he and Cindy will be making up anytime soon... if they ever would anyway. :waitasec:

When I see CA on the BOMBSHELL video of Caylees 2nd birthday so happy and vibrant and so very much in love with her grandaughter I see a woman we don't even know. Someone who died a little on July 16 2008 and a little more everyday until December 11 when all traces of her former self were dead.
This is a different CA I'm seeing in court for trial reading her bible and keeping a low profile. Until she testifies, I can't say that I trust her but I want to and I want to believe this new CA will apologize to many people in the months to come.
I bet you anything TM, JG etc will all give her big hugs when she does.

Today I bet the A's wish someone would have snatched Caylee. She would be safely returned maybe instead of where she laid for 6 months. ICA had 4 days of adulation from friends who said they thought she was a good Mother. Those days are almost over and ICA has a rude awakening coming. Unfortunately so do the A's it is so very sad for them.
They will have to sit and watch their daughter's face as she hears all the evidence.
Their clue should have been in the very beguining at the jail house visits when their lovely daughter said, " What is she crying about already?" about her Mom. Cindy was at a breaking point wanting some clue where Caylee was.

I do hope some of those insightful early jailhouse phone calls are included in the trial. I'm surprised that text messages were still being ruled on today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo