Do you think Cindy will apologize to Jesse now that the defense says Caylee drowned?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see CA on the BOMBSHELL video of Caylees 2nd birthday so happy and vibrant and so very much in love with her grandaughter I see a woman we don't even know. Someone who died a little on July 16 2008 and a little more everyday until December 11 when all traces of her former self were dead.
This is a different CA I'm seeing in court for trial reading her bible and keeping a low profile. Until she testifies, I can't say that I trust her but I want to and I want to believe this new CA will apologize to many people in the months to come.
I bet you anything TM, JG etc will all give her big hugs when she does.

So true, our first impressions of CA was a totally different person. The protestors and media would drive me insane too. I would probably flip out too and I am not like that at all BUT I have and this is what drove me to it:

On 911 I was a reporter in Australia, a couple of days after it happened I was sent to a group that were celebrating the death of so many people. Happy that it had happened. That was a thorn in my side but controllable. They then burnt the Australian flag - that didn't really bother me either (well a little) ... they were in Australia, they wanted us to get angry. BUT when one man started ranting that America was evil and this was deserved and then proceeded to burn the American flag THAT P***** me RIGHT OFF ... I flipped, threw one punch which knocked him out (had no idea I could do that, I had never punched anyone in my life). To me it was the fact that he was dissing another nation that was hurting and there was no one there to defend them. Lucky for me I was never charged - I was taken to a cop car lol to calm down.
At that stage I was exhausted, we had been covering this for 12-18 shifts for days (well that was my excuse)

When I see CA on the BOMBSHELL video of Caylees 2nd birthday so happy and vibrant and so very much in love with her grandaughter I see a woman we don't even know. Someone who died a little on July 16 2008 and a little more everyday until December 11 when all traces of her former self were dead.
This is a different CA I'm seeing in court for trial reading her bible and keeping a low profile. Until she testifies, I can't say that I trust her but I want to and I want to believe this new CA will apologize to many people in the months to come.
I bet you anything TM, JG etc will all give her big hugs when she does.

The video from the 2 years old birthday party left me wondering where the other children were. I think that's a reflection of the fact that Casey was not a mom that had play dates and socialized with other moms (since she wasn't working), but she was trying to make people believe that she wasn't left behind socially and career-wise when she had her daughter. In fact, she was left behind, so she imagined a pretend life where she studied, worked, partied, was going to inherit the family home any day ... and then she did it ... she pulled off the lie and life without a child for 31 days.

Casey was pretending to be a rich woman that would buy groceries and alcohol for the boys, that her parents were separating and she would own the house, that her new boyfriend and another girlfriend could move in with her cuz the nanny would look after the child (so go ahead and have your camera equipment sent to the house).

Today I bet the A's wish someone would have snatched Caylee. She would be safely returned maybe instead of where she laid for 6 months. ICA had 4 days of adulation from friends who said they thought she was a good Mother. Those days are almost over and ICA has a rude awakening coming. Unfortunately so do the A's it is so very sad for them.
They will have to sit and watch their daughter's face as she hears all the evidence.
Their clue should have been in the very beguining at the jail house visits when their lovely daughter said, " What is she crying about already?" about her Mom. Cindy was at a breaking point wanting some clue where Caylee was.

Bolded by me.

Exactly & she said it in such a way as though she was genuinely mystified. She is a sociopath through and through. It's chilling, really!

Cindy has had a few bitter pills to swallow during this ordeal but it would take more than a realization of the truth and an admission of the part she herself played in creating the circus to get her to apologize to anyone. I say hell no way.

I don't think she will. Besides, will she still claim that Caylee is still alive?

And it would be nice for us "searchers" who went looking for Caylee to be thanked by Cindy, especially after we were bad-mouthed by her ........but who am I kidding:floorlaugh:
I agree wth you on this. I drove from North Ga. to Orlando to help with the seach, the morning I left to Orlando, Cindy was trying to stop the Tim Miller search. So much anger was with me the whole trip. Had it been my grandchild missing I would have been begging the world to come help search and passing out coffee, bug spray, walking sticks and anything else I could have do to help find my grandchild. I have been angry at C& G, but the anger I had for C & G opened my eyes to what was happening to my grandson.

I feel so sorry for them and my heart hurts for them so much. I don't want a Thank You from C or G, what I would like to see happen is that Cindy & George start some kind of support group that would help other Grandparents that is going thur the same things C &G have. Cindy could help so much, her and George could be great speakers, they can never bring Caylee back but they could help grandparents to be stonger and stand up to their kids so that more grandkids will not die at the hands of our children.
I just got custody of my grandson, Cindy & George opened my eyes to a lot of things I did not want to know about my grown child, the father of my grandson.
I saw how they supported Casey even tho I feel they knew what Casey had done to Caylee. I was going thur so much with my adult child, ( parent of my grandchild) the stealing, lies, careless life and even mor that I will not say. But it had to stop, I had to take a stand before something happend to my grandsonan and I did. It was hard, but after I stooped believing all the lies and started looking for the truth it was easy. So I can Thank Cindy & George for opening my eyes about me being blind to what my grown child was doing.I had to stand up for my grandson and fight my son, I did and it is now over, I got total custody of my grandson and soon will be adopting him. My Grown son had a choice in his life , he was raised the best I knew how to do. Never in my life would I had ever dreamed my son would have done the things to our family he has done but he did. I have 4 children, all raised the same way, they all finished collage. My trouble son was always the rambler, always looking for dreams but never wanting to make his dreams come true. He blames the world for his mistakes in life.My grandsons birth Mother walked out when my grandson was 7 months old. He never knew her at all.
My little grandson is 5 years old now, he is a very happy little boy. He knows He is loved,needed and wanted. Would I do it all over again, ubetcha:)
Facing the truth with your adult child hurts but not as much as pretending nothing is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor