Do You Think George Wants Them To Find Caylee?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes he will be, but when Geraldo was on earlier today he did give us some glimmer of hope that it might be the last interview with Baez since there should be a ruling by the judge this week on the gag order!!! :D
They should gag Geraldo.

MOO

Yes he will be, but when Geraldo was on earlier today he did give us some glimmer of hope that it might be the last interview with Baez since there should be a ruling by the judge this week on the gag order!!! :D

That's ONE good thing about the gag order, JB AND CA are both going to have to shut it! :clap:

I just can't stand the spin and transparent answers that JB gives when asked about the case....ugggg....."Casey has always maintained that Caylee is alive out there, and that is our position, too". Puhhlease. Does he honestly think ANYONE outside of the A's really buys that that fairy tale?

Yep, NG is a repeat ....darn it.

That's ONE good thing about the gag order, JB AND CA are both going to have to shut it! :clap:

I just can't stand the spin and transparent answers that JB gives when asked about the case....ugggg....."Casey has always maintained that Caylee is alive out there, and that is our position, too". Puhhlease. Does he honestly think ANYONE outside of the A's really buys that that fairy tale?

JB is revolting,but CA is by far the worst. I hope Ga comes out of this alive & of sound mind!

I think he's been playing to the potential jury pool. I hope there is a gag order! :)

I don't think GA wants her found by TES. I think he'd like to have a burial place for her if he doesn't already. I'm back to thinking he's not so innocent. If he really cared, he'd put his foot down. Anything he's done this far (GJ testimony) was to save his own butt IMO.

I do think George wants Caylee found because he knows she deserves a proper burial. He also knows that the only way Cindy is going to stop all the verbal madness is for Caylee's body to be found. I'll even go so far as to say that, IMO, if George knew where she was, he'd tell someone.

I think he's been playing to the potential jury pool. I hope there is a gag order! :)

Well, here's a newsflash, JB....that potential jury pool will have brains as well as common sense. No matter what he spins, the evidence and his client's actions will most certainly guarantee a guilty verdict. IMO.

Well, here's a newsflash, JB....that potential jury pool will have brains as well as common sense. No matter what he spins, the evidence and his client's actions will most certainly guarantee a guilty verdict. IMO.
Oh I agree :) I don't think the good people of Florida would buy any defense on this case. MOO

Oh I agree :) I don't think the good people of Florida would buy any defense on this case. MOO

You got that right! I can't imagine there's a place left in this entire country that would buy that absurd defense!

You got that right! I can't imagine there's a place left in this entire country that would buy that absurd defense!
Well there have been some weird verdicts come from another state when the cases involve celebrities, but I guess Casey isn't quite in that category so I'll agree with you! ;)

GA has me puzzled , I know he loves Caylee but I dont understand why he lied to Cindy about the smell in the trunk being the pizza. CA needs to face reality in knowing that it was the smell of death so why would he lie to her about it ? She would be better off emotionally to face the truth and possibly not need to be so medicated . She must have seen his statements at the GJ by now, as we have .
IMO, married couples are supposed to support one another and be honest with one another . Was his remark about the smell simply his " giving in " to her to passify her ? I think it was wrong for him not to tell her the truth , is he afraid of her , or does he want her to continue living in a fairytale world ? She will need to face the truth before she can mend . I feel sure she must know deep down that KC has done something horrible with Caylee . I would think they both would want Caylee to be found and given a caring , loving funeral if they really loved her like a grandparent should. Like so many facts of this case, I do not understand the reasoning of these people , so I dont know if he wants Caylee found or not, sad to say. I feel that he needs to stand up and be a man .

I keep thinking about George looking off into the woods that way. Obviously, he's taking enough of a beating for his testimony to the Grand Jury and probably doesn't want to cause any more trouble for himself, but maybe this is his way of signaling where Caylee could be without exactly telling? What do you guys think?

I do not for one minute think that George wants the searchers to find Caylee because that means she would be dead. I can't even imagine a grandparent "wanting" to learn their grandchild has died. I'm sure that is NOT what he is praying for today. JMO

As I've said before, George is telling LE where to look WITHOUT telling LE - he can't have the wrath of Cindy - and we know Cindy is totally heartbroken, and people who are this heartbroken will do crazy things to keep their world sane or so they think.

I think Cindy wants Caylee found whether it's dead or alive but she is keeping hope that she, as well as George, did not bring into this world a person who could do this to another human being - so they both want Caylee home either in their arms or a proper burial. I couldn't imagine the unsurety in the whole situation, and the daughter they gave everything to is the cause - that is so heartbreaking

George I think is just broken, his family has been disintegrating for some time, this just destroyed them

They want their daughter back, their family back, and they want their precious Caylee back

If I were in the Anthony's shoes, I would want to know the TRUTH.

I'd also want my grandchild brought home.

There are two GA's as far as I can see. One GA (in the media) insists Caylee is alive and that he supports KC. The other GA (in the LE interviews) does appear to know that Caylee is no longer with us, and admits to KC's aberrant behavior. These two GA are so at odds with one another (in my mind) that I am not sure who the "real" GA is. I do feel for him in that he has lost his only grandchild, his daughter, and his life has been turned upside down by all this. What I am unsure of is how honest he has been with LE. He has been honest in some things (the smell, KC's behavior, etc.) but I do believe he is not telling all he knows. In the last interview, he admittedly told CA that they (LE) can come after them for withholding information. So does he want Caylee found? I suppose that what depend on which GA you had in mind. :confused:

I think George is torn. He has to live with Cindy.....she refuses to believe anything bad happened and besides, he doesnt know where she is anyway. I dont think KC would confide in him. Im not sure she would confidein ANYBODY. This is just some game to her, all these people searching so hard.
And.....if little Caylee is found, he will have a hysterical CA on his hands. I hope Lee will be there to help. i have a feeling he depends on Lee alot.
I really think GA wouldve told LE if he had any idea where Caylee is. He seemed honest in his interviews. Like a nice guy. I think he is as much in the dark as everyone else.

JMO, but I think George is just so torn emotionally and mentally.. he's not sure which end is up anymore. Ive flip flopped several times on my opinion of him, to be honest.. most recently again when I read his police interview. My heart just broke for him.
I think logically he of course wants little Caylee found.. and given a decent burial.. and at the same time.. emotionally and mentally, he doesnt want to believe she is dead. He obviously loved little Caylee.. and regardless of how probably most of us feel about KC.. bottom line is KC IS his daughter and he loves her too. If Caylee's little body is found, it will FORCE George to face all the logical cold hard facts.. the loss of Caylee.. the circumstances of her loss, the evilness of a daughter he loves.. and ultimately the loss of KC herself.. either by incarceration for life, or by death penalty. I think his public proclaimations of Caylee being alive.. is partially mental self preservation via denial, and mostly, to "protect" Cindy.. His request to investigators to give him a heads up so he could tell Cindy because "it would kill her", as well as his "agreement" to Cindy about the smell being pizza spoke volumns..
His entire family is destroyed forever.. and I think he is just doing what he (emotionally) feels he has to in order to protect whats left of his family and their sanity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu
Back