Do You Think George Wants Them To Find Caylee?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think he wants Caylee to be found. However, he knows what he's gotta live with. He knows CA is unstable, that's why he pacifies her-like, "Yeah, its pizza", he's walking on eggshells at home. I don't think he knows where Caylee is buried. KC wouldn't confide in him because he's "got her number" and she knows it. I think this man is torn up inside, he doesn't want to lose the rest of his family (whatever kind of family the Anthonys are). But now is the time he "man up" and help LE, join TES to search and get out from under CA's grasp-that marriage is all but done anyway.

I 'absolutely' thinks he wants her found. He is her grandfather and was the only stable male figure in her life. To suggest otherwise... :( Sad.

ETA: But I totally agree with the views that he is torn. I do not envy that mans position. :(

I think George is torn. He has to live with Cindy.....she refuses to believe anything bad happened and besides, he doesnt know where she is anyway. I dont think KC would confide in him. Im not sure she would confidein ANYBODY. This is just some game to her, all these people searching so hard.
And.....if little Caylee is found, he will have a hysterical CA on his hands. I hope Lee will be there to help. i have a feeling he depends on Lee alot.
I really think GA wouldve told LE if he had any idea where Caylee is. He seemed honest in his interviews. Like a nice guy. I think he is as much in the dark as everyone else.

I doubt CA would believe it was Caylee if her remains are found. She seems to be of the opinion that forensic science is not reliable.

I do think George wants Caylee to be found. Not only because he loves her, but for Cindy. I think he knows she is dead, but dosen't want to come straight out and tell Cindy that. If they find her body Cindy will have to believe Caylee is gone. She still probably won't believe KC did it, but at least she will know she is gone.

i dont think caylee is where they are looking

i dont think george wants them to find her, even though he knows casey killed her.

because in his mind he can rationalize that if they dont find her then it might save his daughter from a life sentence

i still say she is 1 HOUR away....... approximately 50 miles away

"She must have seen his statements at the GJ by now, as we have"

Just a small correction about this. The statements we have been reading are not from George's testimony before the Grand Jury. Grand Jury testimony is sealed. We are reading transcripts of George being interviewed by the Law Enforcement detectives. The latest documents released are from his interview on 7/24/08, so it is over three months old.

I think he wants her found, and brought home for a proper burial. I think he knows she is no longer alive and that KC is responsible..... Even if it was accidental, KC's actions contributed to her death.

He is torn because he wants to tell LE the truth, but if he is totally honest, he would be blamed for whatever sentence is handed down upon his daughter........And Cindy will be the one to punish him for it. Cindy NEEDS to place the blame somewhere......anywhere but where it belongs. He would be a natural target, because apparently their marital problems were made worse by KC's behavior, and Cindy could say "You blamed our daughter then, and once again you are blaming her now."

He is probably hoping that KC will do the right thing FOR ONCE and tell the truth. That would be the only way Cindy could accept what happened. If KC finally broke her pattern of deception, he wouldnt be carrying so much guilt about raising a child who could do such a horrible thing and not feel the slightest bit of remorse or responsibility for her actions.

He has stated more than once "Ive already lost a granddaughter, and now I may lose my daughter too." I cant even imagine the torment he must be going through right now.

I pray for everyone who has been betrayed and wounded so deeply by KC. I hate to say it, but I feel there really is no hope that she will ever take responsibility for the damage she has done. She truly is void of any human emotion.

"She must have seen his statements at the GJ by now, as we have"

Just a small correction about this. The statements we have been reading are not from George's testimony before the Grand Jury. Grand Jury testimony is sealed. We are reading transcripts of George being interviewed by the Law Enforcement detectives. The latest documents released are from his interview on 7/24/08, so it is over three months old.

You are correct AS . thanks for bringing it to my attention. I have a horrible head cold and my brain is off on vacation someplace . lol

I keep thinking about George looking off into the woods that way. Obviously, he's taking enough of a beating for his testimony to the Grand Jury and probably doesn't want to cause any more trouble for himself, but maybe this is his way of signaling where Caylee could be without exactly telling? What do you guys think?

I think he does and he doesn't. Conflicted.

I think he does want her found, to finally know, to bring her home, to lay her to rest and, be able to grieve openly at her graveside. Closure, we all need that -- he is suffering.

I think he doesn't because it is so final, it means that his instincts were correct that Caylee is gone and it is all over. There is some attraction to keeping 'hope' alive for as long as you can because there is always that 1% miracle that Caylee will appear alive.

We all hope for a good happy ending and GA desperately wants that happy ending despite the agony.

To be honest..........I'm not sure if George wants Caylee found or not.

Logic would dictate that once Caylee is found, that would be the end of the search for an alive, missing child. At that point, the Anthony family would have a funeral, grieve over her death, and move on with their lives.

But, with their daughter charged with the death of their granddaughter, George and Cindy, would then have to face the fact that their daughter did kill Caylee, even if they never acknowledge that publicly.

In the coming months they will have to face a murder trial. If Caylee is not found, their daughter has a better chance of avoiding the death penalty, but if convicted will face many years in prison, if not the rest of her life. If Caylee is found, her remains might reveal enough forensic evidence to convict Casey of first degree murder and make her eligible for the death penalty.

This is the quandry that George is in. He may want Caylee found and given a proper burial. But, in doing that, it may seal the fate of his daughter.

if he really wanted to find the baby he would

ASK HIS DAUGHTER WHERE SHE DUMPED HER BODY

:furious::furious:

The truth is a clean, clear drink of water, a lie a dirty toxic concoction that spreads and grows...

I still sense in the interviews that we heard that George is covering bases and not 100% committed to the truth. It may be that he he was complicit in a small way and knows his liability in his actions...I certainly do not know...I hope he does all he can to help LE & truely wish he would stop with the billboard, T's shirts and money...

Cindy controlling him or having him beaten down? Yes...his whole family had him at the bottom of the pack...but beaten down or concern about a spouse ENDS with the welfare of a child, even one thats already longer alive IMO.

Browbeaten over like, no George you cannot play golf every Saturday, buy a boat, etc...but this is his granddaughter! I for one could not live with myself or for that matter live with anyone that would allow the circus that has gone on here. He can't protect Cindy...if she is that delusional she needs serious professional help.

George basic humanity is at stake here...he needs to reclaim it, or the lack of it, the comprompise of it will eat him alive.

I also think George is somewhat complicit in the coverup. I'm not sure how far he went, but it seems like LE was onto him with the comment about GA being a guy who knows a lot about a lot of things.

I do feel for him as he is the only one of all four of the anthonys that I've seen show any proper emotion for Caylee. I believe his tears and sadness are real.

I think this, George knows deep down in his heart that Caylees dead. He just cant admit it without her remains. So, he hopes for there to be a glimmer of hope for her to be alive.
So yes, he wants her found, but not dead.
So he went there where the search was going to be, to think what if she is dead and they find her. But he still cant totally accept it without her remains. He is torturing himself inside.
People need to think, we lose loved ones, and have proof, we go to funerals and services and there is a body or remains. The Anthonys in spite of the evidence, have NO remains, NO closure, so they wont believe it until they do. This is why it is sooo important to find Caylees remains.

I think this, George knows deep down in his heart that Caylees dead. He just cant admit it without her remains. So, he hopes for there to be a glimmer of hope for her to be alive.
So yes, he wants her found, but not dead.
So he went there where the search was going to be, to think what if she is dead and they find her. But he still cant totally accept it without her remains. He is torturing himself inside.
People need to think, we lose loved ones, and have proof, we go to funerals and services and there is a body or remains. The Anthonys in spite of the evidence, have NO remains, NO closure, so they wont believe it until they do. This is why it is sooo important to find Caylees remains.

I agree Short_Stuff. It's important to find Caylee so the Anthony family will come to terms with the reality of her death. And, it's important for the prosecution to find Caylee so they can seek justice for her death.

IMO George knows what happened to Caylee and I also think Casey asked him for help at some point.

I think GA wants Caylee found but there is one person holding him back and that is CA. She has him wrapped around her wicked finger. If they were not together i guarantee you he would say more and help out instead of being at a Kidfinders tent all day.

ETA: I was just watching WFTV and they just said "there is one person who believes Caylee is alive and that is GA and while TES is searching for his granddaughters skeletal remains, GA is doing his own search 7 days a week at the Kidfinders tent a few miles away" I could not help but laugh when they worded it like that. I know GA is heartbroken but I just had to share what the reporter said to lighten the mood.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu
Back