Do you think the parents were involved?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think the parents are involved in Madeliene's vanishing?

• Yes, I have always thought that from the start.

Votes: 121 52.2%
  • No, not for a minute do I think the parents are involved.

Votes: 41 17.7%
  • Yes, but just Kate the Mom was involved.

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Yes, but just Gerrythe Dad was involved.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I think the entire dinner party for that night including the parents know what happened.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Other

Votes: 32 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^

Saw this some time ago, amazing coincidence the Leicestershire connections!

Yes, Ray Pollard, resident of Groby, has a link through his brother to Gerry McCann's brother because they're both in local government in Leic.

There is also a rumor floating around that the woman who took the picture of Bouchra was bribed to find a small, blond child in North Africa and photograph her.

Well that doesn't surprise me in the least! I hope she gets what's coming to her if she did this!
Saw it posted somewhere that she was at medical school in Amsterdam while Gerry was there. can anyone confirm that she is a doctor? or spent any time in Amsterdam? I serached Google for her as a doc but didn't come up with anything!

Well that doesn't surprise me in the least! I hope she gets what's coming to her if she did this!
Saw it posted somewhere that she was at medical school in Amsterdam while Gerry was there. can anyone confirm that she is a doctor? or spent any time in Amsterdam? I serached Google for her as a doc but didn't come up with anything!

I heard this too- supposedly this is how the connection was made for the bribe.

I heard this too- supposedly this is how the connection was made for the bribe.
Would love to find something concrete on this! Do you remember where you heard it calikid?

Would love to find something concrete on this! Do you remember where you heard it calikid?

No, as I said, it's only rumor- on the Mirror forums. I went back to try to find the thread but couldn't.

No, as I said, it's only rumor- on the Mirror forums. I went back to try to find the thread but couldn't.
Well I hope it comes out if it is true. maybe that is why her partner was so angry about the whole thing & wouldn't be interviewed, maybe he knew & has some principle.

I have been reading this forum for quite a while- and havent really got a theory as such but-

I think the Mc's are innocent of killing their daughter- their only crime at this stage is leaving their kids alone that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties