FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Di
Just another one of WA's lies. HA was in on the plot. DM's murder was his 70th birthday present. I think the information that shows HA's stress and possibly reticence surrounding the murder was the fear of getting caught rather than the morality issues of murdering someone. Out of all of these chumps, he probably could see that their brilliant plan was full of holes and as it slowly fell apart he probably knew early on the writing was on the wall.

Perhaps out of all of the Adelsons, he was the one most at peace. Still a narcissistic sociopath, but was probably enjoying his life. Whereas I feel that CA was lost and DA too. I think HA hated DM, but if he was the one that would decide to give the murder the green light he would have said no. He could have stopped them, but he was too weak-willed.

A few months ago I would have said HA might not be arrested, now I firmly believe he will. I think the State will be able to prove DA and HA were at CA's house on the 18th of July and will be able to prove that that's when the money drop happened.
Did you read Rash’s motion to keep out the evidence that they were outside the house?

He says argues that they waited too long to indict Donna.

Last edited:
I'm curious if LR is on the State's witness list to testify in DA's trial -- does OP know?

I ask because there's at least one letter floating around addressed to GC (filed 7/26/2022) from LR where he's requested her help to facilitate filing a Motion to amend his overlapping sentence to end with his federal term in 2026, citing his life in danger by the LK if/when he's housed in Florida DOC. LR has reported that due to his 'snitch' status, he'd likely be housed in isolation for any time he serves in Florida DOC. If he's on the list to help the state convict DA, he might be seeking something in return from GC.

8/12/24-- MOTION IN LIMINE MOTION IN LIMINE

Not seeing a transport Order yet for LR but today's Motion in Limine provides that both LR and JR, his romantic partner around the time of the murder, are expected to testify at trial.

https://cvweb.leonclerk.com/public/...q=1&dktid=47586042&dktsource=JIS&sexual_case=

FYI -- huge document dump today including the following:

MOTION TO SUPPRESS DEF ENDANT DONNA ADELSON’S MOTION TO SUPPRESS EVIDENCE DERIVED FROM WIRETAP INTERCEPTIONS
MOTION TO DISMISS DEFENDANT DONNA ADELSON’S MOTION TO DISMISS INDICTMENT FOR PRE-INDICTMENT DELAY OR, ALTERNATIVELY, TO EXCLUDE EVIDENCE
MOTION TO DEFENDANT DONNA ADELSON’S MOTION TO PRECLUDE EVIDENCE OF DONNA ADELSON’S TRAVEL AS CONSCIOUSNESS OF GUILT

Thanks for posting this. Can you help me figure out how to access? Do I need a login? I'm tech savvy but can't find the above documents, or anything close to August. In example attached, I don't see anything past February this year. Am I looking in the correct place?

I refuse to go listen to all of the You Tubers that are reviewing these documents via video. Generation X and Boomers learned everything via print, we don't need to be read to, especially by channel owners that are financially motivated to draw it out as long as possible.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2024-08-12 21-09-00.png
    Screenshot from 2024-08-12 21-09-00.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for posting this. Can you help me figure out how to access? Do I need a login? I'm tech savvy but can't find the above documents, or anything close to August. In example attached, I don't see anything past February this year. Am I looking in the correct place?

I refuse to go listen to all of the You Tubers that are reviewing these documents via video. Generation X and Boomers learned everything via print, we don't need to be read to, especially by channel owners that are financially motivated to draw it out as long as possible.

No registration is required -- just be sure to select "Criminal" and enter defendant DA's last/first name in the boxes indicated (as seen below) which will take you to DA's charges (case numbers) to select the case docket you wish to view.

I think you need a current or refreshed link if you are not seeing a docket with entries past Feb 2024. Also, I don't use a mobile app so these instructions are using a windows laptop and any internet browser.

Choose Civil or Criminal for Name Search
CT cases prior to 1/1/2004 search by Civil Name Search only.
Civil Name Search: Criminal Name Search:
Last name*​
First name​

Just some odd thoughts based on DA's last zoom appearance (paraphrasing)
Judge: What was the name of your high school mascot?
DA: (with giggly sweet voice) Oh it's been so many years, I can't remember.
Hmmm...I think we got the first glimpse of her new court room persona, friendly but forgetful Grandma! And that's why she has to write so many notes. Perhaps the request for a smaller, more intimate courtroom will make her seem more approachable to jurors? I'm getting the "up close and personal" vibe.
I've gotten through 2 docs so far and my thoughts are:
Doc #1 Better late than never.
Doc #2 Throw out the suggestion of attempting to flee because she has gone on lots of vacations since Dan's murder? (Grrrr, that one riles me.) But, did she buy villas on those vacays before? Did she purchase round trip tickets before? Or does she only purchase villas "in" and one-way tickets "to" non extradition countries?
Big thanks & kudos to ZZ..you're the bomb! You made it so easy for us to read. Perhaps also post in legal docs/reference thread?
Doc #4 Why is the part-time OBGYN on the witness list?? (That came out of left field)
I'll leave the rest to y'all legal eagles to decipher. 'Night.

Last edited:
If Rashbaum tries to sell the jury some kind of image of DA i.e "friendly but forgetful Grandma!" he's going to fail badly. She's guilty, she's evil, the jury know that even before the trial, it's a matter of whether the State can do enough to prove her guilt.

So there is no Sunpass/Transponder data that shows where there were.
There would be no Sunpass involved if they took I95 (supposing they left from Miami) to Charlies.

There WOULD be sunpass involved if they took The Turnpike in either direction (family home or Miami).The Turnpike has tolls, I95 does not,

Sunpass would also NOT be involved if they took I95 to Orlando from Charlies.

Sunpass WOULD be involved if they took the Turnpike to Orlando.
Kapish?
I’ve mentions this before, but not being from the U.S., i know maybe this may be unclear to you.
Unless I am misunderstanding your comment here!

PS In S Florida, it’s always a toss up with whether to take I95 or the Tpke up to Orlando.

On a Friday night, I 95 may have been a better choice.
Not so during the day.

My guess- since I95 is closer to CA’s home.they probably took the it to Orlando from CA’s.
If they came from the family home to Charlies, they probably took the Turnpike. (Sunpass)

“They”, if Harvey was with her. :)

Last edited:
So there is no Sunpass/Transponder data that shows where there were.
PS. If Rashbaum is concerned about this, my guess is that they came from the family home. Because the Turnpike (Sunpass) is the common sense route, if they came from there.

From S beach-they would start from I95 and the closer route to CA from there is staying on I95 straight up.

From the family home route- Maplewood Isles-University Drive (same route that Harvey took every day)-commercial Blvd-Turnpike—595 to 441—Charlies

Last edited:

Totally with you on the reading thing. But I think maybe some of these people are not allowed to publish this stuff, so they read it? Some of these documents are quite lengthy, like depos and stuff, maybe they can’t scan it all or something. I don’t know.

Reading and written blogs are going the way of the dodo. Now when I do searches, for anything, I get mostly videos. And Tik Tok videos at that! How to fix something? It’s a video. What are the top ten restaurants in your city? It’s someone reading a list TO you in a video. It’s insane. Don’t get me started on how when stuff is actually written, it’s usually from an AI.

This case is so old, when you look back at what was out there in 2014-18, there are a lot of written blogs, Above the Law is a good one. Those don’t publish so much now. Something happened after Covid. People pivoted to Video. Blame Zoom.

Do you believe the jetski story?
I do believe the jet ski story. I don’t believe Sig would have made just one single random call to Harvey about the murder. That’s not how they set this up, according to all we’ve seen so far. The record, including Katie’s testimony, suggests to me that all communications between Charlie and the killers went through Katie, from the initial envelope, to their requests for spending money on the trips. Why would Charlie go through all the trouble to do that envelope, not even lick it himself, etc., if the killers could contact any of them directly? All evidence is that Katie did not tell Sig the job was for Charlie, so I don’t believe she would have told him anything about Charlie’s father.

Do you believe the jetski story?

I can’t believe you are still doubting the Jet Ski story as close as you seem to follow this case. The Jet Ski incident happened in 2014 before the murder. Katie’s friend Yindra testified that Katie had told he about the incident when it happened. Unless you believe Yindra is lying as cover for Katie OR Katie had the foresight (before the murder) to concoct that story and lied to Yindra so they can eventually explain Sigfredo’s July 1st call to Harvey that followed the incident. I highly doubt Yindra was lying and there is no way Katie would have made up the story (PRIOR to the murder) as the reason for the July 1st call. Had Yindra not corroborated the story by testifying that Katie told her about it, I can see where someone might question it because everyone involved is lying about certain facts and details. It 100% happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back