Documentary (Jayelles)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry Britt, I didn't read yours and now I see that I almost duplicated your message.

BrotherMoon said:
Sandy Stranger is the intruder, a split-off persona complex in the manner of DID. This makes Patsy the person in the house, the family member and the stranger.
Hey, BrotherMoon, maybe Lou Smit agrees with you:

LOU SMIT: people say that there was only 4 people in the house that day and they eliminate any possibility of an intruder. What the case tells me is that there is a 5th personality there. There's a 5th personality that is a very brutal, vicious personality that killed JB, that is not exhibited at all in any of the background of the Ramseys. It's just not there. --from the May 4, 2001 Today Show interview

http://jfjbr.tripod.com/truth/smitdayfive.html

Britt said:
Hey Ned, remember ol' Frankie at CNN who was just sure the killer was a photographer invited by and working for the Ramseys, taking risque photos of JonBenet that night? Maybe it was someone like that.

I remember that being a (very plausible) theory at first but then it was just kind of abandoned (except by my Mother.She was and still is convinced that there was a "kiddie *advertiser censored*" angle esp. after an article ,about child pagaents,came out and revealed that one popular photog. was a pedo and the parents knew but because ,to loosely quote one parent,"he took such beautiful photos" they ignored it).............its a thought I guess although it doesnt change the fact The Ramseys know and theyve lied and theyre guilty of at least that no matter what!(imo)

Cain said:
Sorry Britt, I didn't read yours and now I see that I almost duplicated your message.
Hey, Cain, well we can't have too much common sense around here, can we? The more, the better. Good post :)

Britt said:
Hey, BrotherMoon, maybe Lou Smit agrees with you:

LOU SMIT: people say that there was only 4 people in the house that day and they eliminate any possibility of an intruder. What the case tells me is that there is a 5th personality there. There's a 5th personality that is a very brutal, vicious personality that killed JB, that is not exhibited at all in any of the background of the Ramseys. It's just not there. --from the May 4, 2001 Today Show interview

http://jfjbr.tripod.com/truth/smitdayfive.html

Bingo, Lou. It's not "there". It's "in there". Not visible to the senses, but none the less real to the psyche.

Lou comes closer to the truth than say, Steve Thomas, but can't make the leap of imagination to see the split in Patsy; she's also the intruder.

Lou thinks the ranom note was written before the killing, so do I.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back