Does anybody feel Raven is not guilty?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
golfmom said:
And there's the rub for me EI. How would I respond if my spouse was murdered. You couldn't shut me up! I would be calling LE and doing everything possible to ensure justice is served. Polygraphs, memorials, rewards, interviews ... I would leave not one stone unturned.
Right. And I would be sad. Don't forget sad.

And if I had found out that not only did I lose my wife, but also a new child? Oh my gosh, there are not words to describe the anguish. And since the news that Janet was pregnant just broke last week, he seemed awfully together for having just found that out.

Unless, of course, he didn't just find out.

Moxie said:
Right. And I would be sad. Don't forget sad.

And if I had found out that not only did I lose my wife, but also a new child? Oh my gosh, there are not words to describe the anguish. And since the news that Janet was pregnant just broke last week, he seemed awfully together for having just found that out.

Unless, of course, he didn't just find out.

Why do I get the feeling that he has know all along and neglected to tell Janet's family ... leaving them to find out through some reporter. :furious:

golfmom said:
Why do I get the feeling that he has know all along and neglected to tell Janet's family ... leaving them to find out through some reporter. :furious:
I would not be at all surprised. How awful is that?

I just wish Raven would come on line and at least tell us something - it's hard to believe in someone with all this silence.

Raven silence is not golden at this point. Please don't keep quiet any longer, I mean, listen to all these typists here at WS!

After all this time since we started this thread.....only ONE person has stated they don't think raven is guilty.....ONE!

Still wish Rooster or anyone else would show up for a friendly debate on this... all we get are one hit posters who say ..... Oh Lawdy, I knowwwww he's innocent. Ok, then come back and answer some questions and help us knowwwwww he's innocent. Heck, point to ANYONE else... come on... anyone... anyone...

:bang:

Thanks Ewww you are way to sweet to me, I'm in a realy biotchy mood tonight....... I know it won't bring anyone out of the woodwork.. but I get so frustrated .... at least during the Peterson Case there were people like .... PLEASE DON'T KILL ME PEOPLE .... BFD who would at least debate with you. Supposedly the entire Abaroa clan is computer literate ... didn't The Rav himself set up a blog to share family photos and information with his family and friends?... yeah, we know that, but where are the people who think this boy is innocent and want to carry on an intelligent conversation about it?

That in itself bothers me the most.... The Rav has no friends... extended friends of friends? Heck I've seen crimes with LESS, yes I said LESS, media attention get more support from friends and family and extended community members than The Rav is getting. Thats sad. There is no one but the wacky Rooster... and the other one hit wonders out there who want to take the side of The Rav?

Man, thats sad to me. I know we do some joking on these threads, and this isn't a joking matter, but this is just a plain and simple truth... it's kind of funny how these people come here and make one post and then expect us to pay any attention to them what so ever.

Raven truly looks completely guilty of this crime... and it's not going to be long before someone who knows something has the guts to speak up, here or somewhere else online and I hope that person is more intelligent than the people who are coming here now. Sorry if that sounds harsh you guys... I really don't mean to bait... I just would appreciate that if you feel his charactor is being questioned... then come and have a conversation about it.

Maybe Raven is just not all that important to them.:boohoo:

BirdHunter said:
Maybe Raven is just not all that important to them.:boohoo:
This is a good point BH. I know, for sure I would defend a family member. I'm trying to think if I would defend a friend....yes, I guess I would. It would have to be a friend though and not just an acquaintance. Maybe raven didn't have any "friends"...people who knew him, but no real friends. Like SES stated, to have a friend, you must be one. I wonder what raven had to offer someone...besides stolen soccer equipment??

If it was someone in my family, that I knew was innocent, that I knew did not commit the crime, I would do everything in my power to find the real killer, I would be here every single day, nothing any of you could say would deter me from being heard, and I would shove as much proof in your faces as I could....but nobody in my family is as creepy as Raven, so I guess I'm lucky!

Is it still just us "regulars" here in this thread? No Raven supporters yet? :banghead:

As other posters have stated they would "stand by" a member of their families whom they suspected of committing a murder, but would NOT defend their actions. Perhaps members of Raven's family and inner circle are NOT defending him because they feel the same way ! Perhaps they have read these boards and realized that it is quite possible Raven is the murderer and will not come on here to defend something that is undefensible --or is it indefensible. Perhaps they have stronger morals than we realize.

Jess said:
As other posters have stated they would "stand by" a member of their families whom they suspected of committing a murder, but would NOT defend their actions. Perhaps members of Raven's family and inner circle are NOT defending him because they feel the same way ! Perhaps they have read these boards and realized that it is quite possible Raven is the murderer and will not come on here to defend something that is undefensible --or is it indefensible. Perhaps they have stronger morals than we realize.
Great Point Jess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InvestinTest
Back