Does anybody feel Raven is not guilty?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ewwwinteresting said:
....and did you notice his attorney's demeanor when raven started to talk? Was pretty much indicating to raven to shut up after 2 words.
...oh yeah...........and his lawyer was so red in the face when he spoke i thought he might be having a heart attack.........the heat maybe, or are all lawyers so flustered ?

today of all days..............when raven had the reporters/cameras right there.........( even though they were there for the embezzlement case...)

...he had a golden oppurtunity to take the heat off of himself, and use that time to bring up the murder......and he didn't............not a single word........not a solitary tear.........instead he stammered away and then had his attny. speak......

...watching him on the video, he just comes across as so cold..............uncaring...

lauriej said:
today of all days..............when raven had the reporters/cameras right there.........( even though they were there for the embezzlement case...)

...he had a golden oppurtunity to take the heat off of himself, and use that time to bring up the murder......and he didn't............not a single word........not a solitary tear.........instead he stammered away and then had his attny. speak......

...watching him on the video, he just comes across as so cold..............uncaring...

Ditto... same feeling I received as watching his demeanor on video..

I'm just one of those who almost always suspect the significant other in cases like these, especially if they were the last to see them, the woman is pregnant, there are money problems, and marital problems.

I just can't jump to conclusions using the facts that we've been "given." The point is, there hasn't been much to go on. Yes, the terrible murder scene and Raven's alibi. But, he might be telling the truth...The embezzelment is not proof that he committed a murder. I hope he does his "time," and continues to be a good father for Kaiden. And I hope justice is served. Until more facts are given, I remain on the fence ...

golfmom said:
And did we hear him ONCE PLEA for Justice for Janet?
I can answer this one!!!

NO!

When I heard this week (I'm behind, been on vacation, and I live in Hillsborough (home of Orange County Courthouse!) about Janet's pregnancy, I had a sick feeling in my stomach, "My gosh, he probably did kill her!" thoughts in my head. Today, watching his (and his lawyer's demeanor) I feel even more thoughts of GUILT. Why didn't he beg for help in getting the killer of his wife when he had the media right there? Why did his lawyer jump in and say we cannot say anything? If he is innocent, he is not acting as if he is. Perhaps he is innocent but just unable to pretend that he is grief stricken when he is not. JMO of course.

You know, Raven and his lawyer seemed a little too anxious to get off camera. And the way that Raven very quickly turned the questions to the lawyer was also a little odd. It's as if, someone posted this before, they didn't want Raven to slip up while he was talking.

Jenifred said:
You know, Raven and his lawyer seemed a little too anxious to get off camera. And the way that Raven very quickly turned the questions to the lawyer was also a little odd. It's as if, someone posted this before, they didn't want Raven to slip up while he was talking.
I agree. It was weird. Julia Lewis from WRAL did try to ask him about Janet, but he refused to comment... Hmmm...

Moxie said:
I agree. It was weird. Julia Lewis from WRAL did try to ask him about Janet, but he refused to comment... Hmmm...
And that could have been the perfect moment to proclaim innocence. Or at least, ask for help in solving the crime.

I'm glad the cameras were there.

Just to play the devils advocate here.... I seriously think Raven was told to keep his bloomin' mouth shut. If his attorney is worth a dime, at least I hope thats what he told him. The man looked like he was about to explode (Raven) IMO. He has something to say, he just likes to do it online where he feels safe.

"I have overcome the world." that quote kept going through my mind. Creepy to say the least.

Oh sorry about the Hair Club jokes last night, just in case you're reading Raven, it was just us blowing off steam. I happen to think bald men are completely sexy. I married one!

(and I'd marry you again you hunka burnin' love! now would you please quit lurking and bring the garbage cans around to the patio for me? thanks dear!)

:blowkiss:

Well, Rooster showed up to proclaim that he still believes Raven is not guilty of killing his wife and baby. I wish a few more of the lurkers out there watching this forum would chime in here and voice their opinions.

I would appreciate anyone who knows or claims to know Raven to speak up and tell us why they think it was not Raven who killed Janet. You can see our opinions all over the place here, but if you KNOW something that we don't ... please do share.

L L & S said:
Just to play the devils advocate here.... I seriously think Raven was told to keep his bloomin' mouth shut. If his attorney is worth a dime, at least I hope thats what he told him. The man looked like he was about to explode (Raven) IMO. He has something to say, he just likes to do it online where he feels safe.

"I have overcome the world." that quote kept going through my mind. Creepy to say the least.

Oh sorry about the Hair Club jokes last night, just in case you're reading Raven, it was just us blowing off steam. I happen to think bald men are completely sexy. I married one!

(and I'd marry you again you hunka burnin' love! now would you please quit lurking and bring the garbage cans around to the patio for me? thanks dear!)

What's that???? Crickets chirping???
Yup, thought so.
Yes, Rooster posted ONCE...and seems to KNOW about Raven's innocence. Uhuh. Yes, Raven had the media in the palm of his hand, but he & his lawyer decided not to say a dang thing about his murdered wife an unborn child. And only said that Kaiden "looks good". Well, I guess the poor lil one isn't exactly doing a song & dance at his age, but that's all ya' got???? Good grief, Charlie Brown!

(didja' ever get that lurkin husband to bring up the garbage cans?? Yeah, me neither.)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

L L & S said:

Jenifred said:
It's not even so much the fact that he turned the questions over, IMO - his facial expressions and postures, etc., struck me really weird. The way his eyes looked, the shapes his mouth made ... and he seemed edgy. (Course, I'd be edgy too if I was in front of all of that media for my embarassing embezzlement case.)

Like I said yesterday, I can't put my finger on it. But it's not what he said that bothered me. Yet I was bothered tremendously. (ETA: I must say, however, that I have never met Raven in person so perhaps he looked and acted like his normal self in that video. I don't recall him that way at all in the Christmas video but maybe the real Raven acts just like the one on the news video from yesterday did.)

Anyway, seems the easiest way to avoid slipping up is by saying nothing. Can't get caught in lies and inconsistencies if you never talk about it. Maybe Raven's learned something from his past scrapes with the law. :innocent:

JerseyGirl said:
Anyway, seems the easiest way to avoid slipping up is by saying nothing.
And herein lies the key to me why raven, his family and friends aren't talking. They know deep down he is not innocent and don't want to say anything that would indicate he wasn't. If he truly was innocent, how do you slip up? I mean, give me a break, he only has one person here (where you can posting annonomously) stating they know he's innocent and that person hasn't even really posted. Hmmm.....the silence is really saying a lot, imo.

ewwwinteresting said:
Hmmm.....the silence is really saying a lot, imo.

And there's the rub for me EI. How would I respond if my spouse was murdered. You couldn't shut me up! I would be calling LE and doing everything possible to ensure justice is served. Polygraphs, memorials, rewards, interviews ... I would leave not one stone unturned.

You know what just hit me. raven just found out that Janet was pregnant this last week when she was murdered. Wow, seemed real broken up about it. Didn't mention one word when asked about Kaiden about his other son or daughter. Hmmm, took him less than a week to get over that news? How sad!

ewwwinteresting said:
You know what just hit me. raven just found out that Janet was pregnant this last week when she was murdered. Wow, seemed real broken up about it. Didn't mention one word when asked about Kaiden about his other son or daughter. Hmmm, took him less than a week to get over that news? How sad!

Well, ya know ... he's moved on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curtmarvin
Back