Does Pam Paugh Know Anything About JB's Murder?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Does Pam Paugh Know Anything About JB's Murder?

• Yes, She Knows Way More Than She Is Saying....

Votes: 185 70.9%
  • No, She Doesn't Know A Thing....

Votes: 27 10.3%
  • I Have No Idea!

Votes: 49 18.8%

• Total voters
Nope, I do not for one second think that Aunt P did it. I believe though, that she knows more than she is saying. AND HENCE the reason that she carted out baby teeth, passports, golfclubs, paintings, and only God knows what else...on the pretense of getting "funeral clothes".

I think she was helping them to skip the country,should they have decided to do so.As well as getting whatever was on the list,and not questioning it.

But would it have fit her? PR was thinner then than she was a few years later, and Aunt P was huge.
It it was her, I can't see ALL of them being as forgiving. Maybe PR and Nedra, but JR? I don't have a sister, so I can't speak from experience about the bonds of sibling loyalty, but strangling, bashing, and sexually assaulting my child to death would certainly stretch the boundaries of it. I can't see many people giving a sibling a pass for something like that.

I think Pam gave Patsy a pass on it for her own child.

Well, I certainly don't remember ST's book or PMPT mentioning that Pam thought that Fleet and Priscilla White killed JBR. And I have read them both numerous times. Both in hardback and paperback.

Personally, I think that PP knows a lot more than she is telling.

Why would she have to go get clothes for the funeral? Denver stores sent Patsy clothes to choose from and John could have went and bought Burke and himself something. I fault the person that was supposed to be taking inventory of everything that PP took out of the house. However, I do believe she took evidence out of that house. Evidence that would have tied the Ramseys to the murder.

Well, I certainly don't remember ST's book or PMPT mentioning that Pam thought that Fleet and Priscilla White killed JBR. And I have read them both numerous times. Both in hardback and paperback.

Personally, I think that PP knows a lot more than she is telling.

Why would she have to go get clothes for the funeral? Denver stores sent Patsy clothes to choose from and John could have went and bought Burke and himself something. I fault the person that was supposed to be taking inventory of everything that PP took out of the house. However, I do believe she took evidence out of that house. Evidence that would have tied the Ramseys to the murder.

Yep, me too. And I agree with you...WHY would she have to go and get clothes for the funeral??? That was just a disquise to get into that house to cart away box after box of evidence. Funeral clothes my EYE. She was removing evidence. She was sent in by the Ramsey's with a shopping list of things to get...baby teeth...PASSPORTS....golfclubs....Patsy's paintings....much, much more than FUNERAL CLOTHES. Why would they have needed PASSPORTS??? Sounds a little fishy to me. I agree....I blame the person that was supposed to be taking inventory of everything that she took out of the house. They even let her borrow a policeman's jacket..so she could sneak in undectected...:rolleyes: OH, OH...and THEN...she ordered the driver to take her to McDonalds for a Happy Meal, and a Diet Coke!!! Sounds like a person that is "REAL UPSET" that their 6 year old niece had just been found in the home, murdered. How could she eat at a time like that?

Yep, me too. And I agree with you...WHY would she have to go and get clothes for the funeral??? That was just a disquise to get into that house to cart away box after box of evidence. Funeral clothes my EYE. She was removing evidence. She was sent in by the Ramsey's with a shopping list of things to get...baby teeth...PASSPORTS....golfclubs....Patsy's paintings....much, much more than FUNERAL CLOTHES. Why would they have needed PASSPORTS??? Sounds a little fishy to me. I agree....I blame the person that was supposed to be taking inventory of everything that she took out of the house. They even let her borrow a policeman's jacket..so she could sneak in undectected...:rolleyes: OH, OH...and THEN...she ordered the driver to take her to McDonalds for a Happy Meal, and a Diet Coke!!! Sounds like a person that is "REAL UPSET" that their 6 year old niece had just been found in the home, murdered. How could she eat at a time like that?

don't forget the driver paid for it,after she screamed at him to get the gloves off,and then told him she'd made her 1st million b/f the age of 30 and didn't know what to do with all of her money.(she was really a dept store clerk!)

how could she eat...I don't know.I'd want to go take a shower to wash off the creepy way I would feel from having from being in the same house where such a horrible person had been only a short time bf.

don't forget the driver paid for it,after she screamed at him to get the gloves off,and then told him she'd made her 1st million b/f the age of 30 and didn't know what to do with all of her money.(she was really a dept store clerk!)

how could she eat...I don't know.I'd want to go take a shower to wash off the creepy way I would feel from having from being in the same house where such a horrible person had been only a short time bf.

YEAH, YEAH...I forgot about "the millionaire" making the driver pay for her food. GEESH...that is just ridiculous....if I had of been him, I would have told her "NO" I also forgot about her acting like those gloves were a spider or a snake...and saying "get them off, get them off". Why was she so creeped out by those gloves? That is weird. I would have wanted to go straight home and wash the creepiness off of me too...imagine BEING in that house, for even a short amount of time...it gives me chill bumps to think about it. CREEPY. She knows more about this murder, than we think she does.

Nope, I do not for one second think that Aunt P did it. I believe though, that she knows more than she is saying. AND HENCE the reason that she carted out baby teeth, passports, golfclubs, paintings, and only God knows what else...on the pretense of getting "funeral clothes".

Good Lord, Ames.

I think here we have a strong clue in favor of the idea that the R's original plan was to get JBR's body out of the house, and dump it somewhere!

What are baby teeth used for?

DNA comparisons of remains.

I think that taking the baby teeth was originally planned to do one of two things: one, make the eventual identification of JBR's body very difficult, or two, allow the R's to identify the first remains of a female child about the right age as JBR's body.

But, of course, the plans changed, JBR's body was 'discovered' in the house on the 26th, and the R's left without a backward glance.

But somehow "baby teeth" ended up on a list used by Pam Paugh on her infamous house raid!

Is it possible the "list" was made the night of the crime, or that when it was made, someone's ideas about what they needed to get out of the house were still confused by the changing scenarios of the night of the murder?

Poor Aunt Pam...not too bright.

Maybe she eats when she is stressed, hence the Happy Meal.

Pam spoke about talking to a dead JonBenet. JonBenet told her that she was alright and that they talked about pageants.

HUH?

Well Aunt Pam, during your conversation about pageants did you not think to ask JonBenet, "HONEY, WHO KILLED YOU?"

Poor Aunt Pam...not too bright.

Maybe she eats when she is stressed, hence the Happy Meal.

Pam spoke about talking to a dead JonBenet. JonBenet told her that she was alright and that they talked about pageants.

HUH?

Well Aunt Pam, during your conversation about pageants did you not think to ask JonBenet, "HONEY, WHO KILLED YOU?"[/quote]

Yeah, really. You would have thought that those would have been the first words out of her mouth!!! Pageants??? She probably didn't ask her, because she already knew. She probably thought instead of asking JB who killed her, since she already knew....that she would talk about more "important" things with her, like pageants. I swear, that lady is NOT playing with a full deck.

Good Lord, Ames.

I think here we have a strong clue in favor of the idea that the R's original plan was to get JBR's body out of the house, and dump it somewhere!

I think that taking the baby teeth was originally planned to do one of two things: one, make the eventual identification of JBR's body very difficult, or two, allow the R's to identify the first remains of a female child about the right age as JBR's body.

But, of course, the plans changed, JBR's body was 'discovered' in the house on the 26th, and the R's left without a backward glance.

But somehow "baby teeth" ended up on a list used by Pam Paugh on her infamous house raid!

Is it possible the "list" was made the night of the crime, or that when it was made, someone's ideas about what they needed to get out of the house were still confused by the changing scenarios of the night of the murder?

Dru,
I agree with you...I can't say with 100 percent certainty...but, yes maybe John...( I don't believe it would have been Patsy's idea)...was planning on disposing of the body somewhere AT FIRST. Maybe Patsy nixed that plan...because she just couldn't go through with it, or stand the thought of her baby being left out in the cold, OR they just ran out of time. Who knows....but, yep...the fact that they wanted Auntie Pam to pick up the baby teeth....AND the passports....seems a little suspicious. John may have at first....planned on disposing of the body...and then the rest of the family taking those passports and getting the heck out of dodge...or out of the country...rather. It is quite possible that disposing of the body, could have been PLAN A.

Dru,
I agree with you...I can't say with 100 percent certainty...but, yes maybe John...( I don't believe it would have been Patsy's idea)...was planning on disposing of the body somewhere AT FIRST. Maybe Patsy nixed that plan...because she just couldn't go through with it, or stand the thought of her baby being left out in the cold, OR they just ran out of time. Who knows....but, yep...the fact that they wanted Auntie Pam to pick up the baby teeth....AND the passports....seems a little suspicious. John may have at first....planned on disposing of the body...and then the rest of the family taking those passports and getting the heck out of dodge...or out of the country...rather. It is quite possible that disposing of the body, could have been PLAN A.

I really think it was.The RN reads that way,IMO.The line about being 'denied her remains for proper burial', I take as they were going to do just that.As well as the 'we'll call you tomorrow line'...gives them a whole day to carry out a plan.'If we monitor you getting the money early' line accounts for them being seen leaving the house early with her body.The 'you will need to be rested' line accounts for them being home the rest of the time,getting rested bf the 'phone call' comes the next day.They had all their bases covered w that note,they really did.Including a reason as to why she was killed...they alerted authorites.

YEAH, YEAH...I forgot about "the millionaire" making the driver pay for her food. GEESH...that is just ridiculous....if I had of been him, I would have told her "NO" I also forgot about her acting like those gloves were a spider or a snake...and saying "get them off, get them off". Why was she so creeped out by those gloves? That is weird. I would have wanted to go straight home and wash the creepiness off of me too...imagine BEING in that house, for even a short amount of time...it gives me chill bumps to think about it. CREEPY. She knows more about this murder, than we think she does.

I agree,just from watching her interviews when the Karr fiasco was going on,something was amiss.She wasn't angry enough! She should have been spitting fire at the guy,not even being able to stand looking at him !! Instead,(watch the one on youtube) she's just smiling away.

I agree,just from watching her interviews when the Karr fiasco was going on,something was amiss.She wasn't angry enough! She should have been spitting fire at the guy,not even being able to stand looking at him !! Instead,(watch the one on youtube) she's just smiling away.

She must have taken lessons from John...(just keep smiling, and everyone will believe everything that you say).

Good Lord, Ames.

good thought,I wonder if there were any of JB's hairbrushes found in the house.maybe her hair was restyled so they could say they guess the intruder took her brushes as a souvenir? And the smell in her bathroom...was it cleaned to rid of her DNA??

Mother of Pearl....how could "grieving parents" think to make an entire laundry list of useless items to take out of the home!

I suppose Patsy wanted her Tiara as well as JonBenet's?

Mother of Pearl....how could "grieving parents" think to make an entire laundry list of useless items to take out of the home!

I suppose Patsy wanted her Tiara as well as JonBenet's?

LOL..I am sure that was the first thing on the list....even before gathering of evidence...and funeral clothes...and it came way before gathering up anything of JB's.

I know there was mention of a strong "chemical" odor in JBR's bathroom- I don't recall if it was bleach (chlorine) or peroxide. Sometimes I think maybe the rage "accident" happened when perfectionist PR wanted to touch up JBR's hair Christmas night before the trip to Charlevoix and the following Disney cruise. And a sleepy, irritible JBR faught her. Heaven forbid she should look like she needed a touch-up on her vacation. And the coroner described her hair as "freshly (evenly) colored, which they can tell by the fact that the color goes all the way to the scalp, or the "roots" are all even.
But I do recall seeing that PR mentions coloring her own hair the day before in one of the interviews, and as her own shower was broken she may have used her daughter's. She could also have used this as an explanation for noit taking shower the morning of the 26th, as you usually have to wait a while before shampooing your hair after coloring it.
Peroxide smells different than chlorine, as does ammonia, which is in some hair dyes. Chlorine is not the same kind of bleach used in bleaching hair. But it WOULD destroy evidence: blood, DNA, etc.
Anyone know what the odor was described as?

I know there was mention of a strong "chemical" odor in JBR's bathroom- I don't recall if it was bleach (chlorine) or peroxide. Sometimes I think maybe the rage "accident" happened when perfectionist PR wanted to touch up JBR's hair Christmas night before the trip to Charlevoix and the following Disney cruise. And a sleepy, irritible JBR faught her. Heaven forbid she should look like she needed a touch-up on her vacation. And the coroner described her hair as "freshly (evenly) colored, which they can tell by the fact that the color goes all the way to the scalp, or the "roots" are all even.
But I do recall seeing that PR mentions coloring her own hair the day before in one of the interviews, and as her own shower was broken she may have used her daughter's. She could also have used this as an explanation for noit taking shower the morning of the 26th, as you usually have to wait a while before shampooing your hair after coloring it.
Peroxide smells different than chlorine, as does ammonia, which is in some hair dyes. Chlorine is not the same kind of bleach used in bleaching hair. But it WOULD destroy evidence: blood, DNA, etc.
Anyone know what the odor was described as?

Patsy colored her hair Christmas day and as we all know, her shower was broken. She most likely showered in JonBenets room.

Which one, the one on LKL where Trish asks them about the money in the "fund" and also why all the evidence was NOT given to Judge Carnes? Patsy is smiling away in that one and then offers up that $1000 was donated and it was not until a week after the show. They just lie and lie and lie. But why not, no one ever called them on it.

Which one, the one on LKL where Trish asks them about the money in the "fund" and also why all the evidence was NOT given to Judge Carnes? Patsy is smiling away in that one and then offers up that $1000 was donated and it was not until a week after the show. They just lie and lie and lie. But why not, no one ever called them on it.

no,it's a different one that why_nut posted(he posted that one as well though),it had her pic on it,with an interviewer set to talk to her..I'll see if I can find it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back