Does the Defense Team read this site?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Cindy and possibly Lee read this and the monkey site constantly....looking for new ideas, news, people and tactics to use for Casey and her defense.

I'm sure some minion from the defence reads here. They would be fools not to. Wait a minute - JB is a fool? :waitasec: :)
What pleases me is how he must shudder to see the percentage of KC non-believers. I just love the thought of rattling his chain.:behindbar

How else would Casey have known what people were saying about her online? IIRC, she was pretty upset about that...said we needed to get a life.

How else would Casey have known what people were saying about her online? IIRC, she was pretty upset about that...said we needed to get a life.

Presumably, KC would get any and all info by way of Baez (at least during her time in jail). There are certainly easy ways to see what the public is saying without visiting Websleuths. At the minimum, the Orlando Sentinel allows comments after their articles. There are many thousands of comments to be seen just by going to their website.

I recall NG constantly saying "21 houses away from her home", so I counted rooftops, posted my finding and suggested that someone e-mail NG about repeating the wrong information. I think someone did. Whoever you are, I noticed and thank you.

No, she keeps saying 15 houses away. Somebody should correct her.

I hope some of her researchers read here, so she will get a new lead-in spiel.
"Breaking news tonight in the desparate search for a 2-yr old Florida girl" is getting old, because she has been found, and nobody is searching anymore. Also nothing on her show is breaking news, it's already been heard and talked about all day and sometimes all week.
I don't know if the defense reads or posts here, but nothing would surprise me. However, I think it's unfair to say OCSO got some of the pictures from here, (read this a few pages back..) because where the heck do you think WS got them? On the web!! And they have investigators scanning the internet constantly with much better access to things than we do.

At first I thought posters would accuse other posters of being from the defense team as an insult, whenever any poster posited some theory that could remotely be perceived as pro-defense. I did not like that, so, I did not pay much attention to it. I did not think the defense came here or posted.
Just couple of days ago, however, I was reading back on some posts and it seriously jumped out at me. A couple of posters came out of no where and their posts seemed clearly but subtly to be trying to plant theories that could sway people towards' casey's innocence, either pointing to specific other people as the culprit(s) or trying to plant doubt about other people, and/or other things. I don't want to get too specific. Please don't get me wrong. I'm NOT saying that anyone who has such ideas is a defense plant and I do not believe that. I value all opinions.
But, there was a strange tone to these posts, not like any other posters, and not because of what they were saying but rather how they were saying it. It was almost as if they were acting - trying to speak like websleuthers, but not really getting it down correctly. Kind of like trying to play a role in order to plant a seed, but not doing a great job because actual interest in the subject was not really there. It was odd.
I noticed that at least one of those posters is no longer a member.
Because of this, I like others have had second thoughts about posting on certain topics, like about casey's appearance. I don't want to give the defense any ideas!
Blue is mine:

Gitana,
I've had this same feeling in the last few days. Like you said, it's not what they are posting but how they said it. It's hard to describe but definitely feels eerie.

Jerseygirl,
I read your long, eloquently written post. I've read quite a few of your posts and in no way do I get this same feeling from yours. They just don't have that feel like the others. I believe you genuinely seek justice for Caylee and it shows in your writing. A devil's advocate stance does allow others to view things in a different light and thus develop new lines of thought and strategy. Keep doing what you do. :blowkiss:

Marina & Gitana, Thank you so much. I was bothered so much last night that I couldn't stop second guessing myself. K, now I feel better...big HUGE weight off of my shoulders!

If so I hope they:

Get the actual police report & hospital records for ZFG who supposedly had an accident in Florida right in front of Casey.
An 8 car pile up which was NOT reported on the news?

A concussion too.
And shouldn't the hospital have a record of this horrible accident?
And also SAMANTHA, Zeineda's sister was with her.
In fact so was RAQUEL, and a few other females plus at the time CAYLEE.

The exact location & dates are needed...
and under the SUNSHINE LAW
they would be public.
No sketch of the ZFG?
No sketch of her sister/
Their children?
nobody...
:behindbar

Blue is mine:

Gitana,
I've had this same feeling in the last few days. Like you said, it's not what they are posting but how they said it. It's hard to describe but definitely feels eerie.

Jerseygirl,
I read your long, eloquently written post. I've read quite a few of your posts and in no way do I get this same feeling from yours. They just don't have that feel like the others. I believe you genuinely seek justice for Caylee and it shows in your writing. A devil's advocate stance does allow others to view things in a different light and thus develop new lines of thought and strategy. Keep doing what you do. :blowkiss:

Exactly.

Blue is mine:

Gitana,

Jerseygirl,

It's been going on for months. Just more of it now. :D :D

I think Baez has law students helping him and some of them are probably given the task to read the blogs and forum boards. The Defense would want to know what people are thinking and saying.

I also think that we have had a couple of 'guests' I cannot name.
I agree 100%. They sort of stand out like a sore thumb!:shutup:

Blue is mine:

Gitana,

Jerseygirl,
And I've had strange feelings like all of you on 'some' here lately.
Really, It sort of creeps me out. And, I sure don't want to help the defense in any way, shape or form!
just saying.:rolleyes:

If so I hope they:

Get the actual police report & hospital records for ZFG who supposedly had an accident in Florida right in front of Casey.
An 8 car pile up which was NOT reported on the news?

A concussion too.
And shouldn't the hospital have a record of this horrible accident?
And also SAMANTHA, Zeineda's sister was with her.
In fact so was RAQUEL, and a few other females plus at the time CAYLEE.

The exact location & dates are needed...
and under the SUNSHINE LAW
they would be public.
No sketch of the ZFG?
No sketch of her sister/
Their children?
nobody...
:behindbar
Yes, Surely Casey has at least a couple of pictures of Zanny!

Has anyone gotten any job offers yet from the prosecution or defense??

I sure haven't. :boohoo:

Has anyone gotten any job offers yet from the prosecution or defense??

I sure haven't. :boohoo:

Your post count has to be higher for you to be considered....but you have been flagged as a future prospect.....:crazy: :blowkiss:

As a member of W/S I find the play between prosecution & defense keeps members on thier toes even if one of the teans always wants to take thier bat and ball and go home. I hope defense reads here and throws out food for thought. I"m sure we throw it right back, leaving them scratching there heads as to what might work next. The play by play moments comming from spokespersons & us reacting to them is what keeps us lurking & posting. Bring them all online! I'm also not a defense plant if anyone cares to know. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beth43china
Back