Dog Survives Horrible Accident... But Wait There's More!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you for all the wonderful dog stories!! When I was 2, my parents and granparents (maternal and paternal) were visiting, when I wandered outside, to a canal near their yard. My grandmothers cocker spaniel, Dexter, kept me from falling into the canal and certain death. She was my constant companion, along with my aunts basset hound, buckaroo.

I've loved dogs ever since! They are the BEST people I know!

Thank you for all the wonderful dog stories!! When I was 2, my parents and granparents (maternal and paternal) were visiting, when I wandered outside, to a canal near their yard. My grandmothers cocker spaniel, Dexter, kept me from falling into the canal and certain death. She was my constant companion, along with my aunts basset hound, buckaroo.

I've loved dogs ever since! They are the BEST people I know!

:woohoo::dance:

That is such a beautiful story about Ella!! Animals are so inteligent! Thank God the woman who found Ella knew how to read her "clues"! Such a beautiful story, it is so sweet the woman is caring for Ella until they can get her again!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good story about, Sabi, as well! It is so good to here that good people found and looked out for the pups until they could be reunited!

capt.7146d89958404175b91b930e3605bccc.china_swine_flu_xay803.jpg

Pet dogs are seen wearing masks after local media reported that two dogs were infected with H1N1 flu virus in Beijing, Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2009.
(AP Photo)

capt.5c6ff4104da84eb4a4d4060bb091fe76.china_swine_flu_xay804.jpg

A pet dog is seen wearing a mask after local media reported that two dogs were infected with H1N1 flu virus in Beijing, Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2009.
(AP Photo)

capt.fb2114ab95cc4d79add5c4a23669d7c0.austria_weather_xkj105.jpg

A snow covered mix breed dog named 'Lotta', enjoys the snow at the Lofer Alp, in the Austrian province of Salzburg, Thursday, Dec. 3, 2009. Meteorologists predict snowfalls for the upcoming days in large parts of Austria.
(AP Photo/Kerstin Joensson)

This has nothing to do with dogs but since there are so many women at this site I thought they might enjoy this picture;

r173077250.jpg

A ring set with "The Vivid Pink", a 5.00 carat cushion-shaped Fancy Vivid Pink Potentially Flawless diamond, the largest such diamond to ever be offered for sale, is displayed at a preview by auction house Christie's, in Hong Kong September 21, 2009.
REUTERS/Bobby Yip

Can someone explain the mindset of people who show animals? If you find it fun that's cool but it seems many animals are not happy about it. JMO

This dog doesn't look upset but she looks, A LOT, like her owner. :eek:

r290393211.jpg

RNPS IMAGES OF THE YEAR 2009 - Women stand with their Afghan Hound before going into the parade ring during the Crufts dog show in Birmingham, central England, March 5, 2009.
REUTERS/Darren Staples (BRITAIN ANIMALS SOCIETY)

capt.e0cabe51f00b4612bfedeca1d46b17b1.leonberger_litter_wypow101.jpg

In this photo taken Thursday, Nov. 15, 2009, Ariel, a Leonberger dog owned by Paul and Mary Ann Smith of Powell, Wyo., lies happily surrounded by her brood of 18 puppies, 9 males and 9 females. Ariel's litter, born in late October, set a new worldwide record for the number of surviving Leonberger puppies in one litter.
(AP Photo/The Powell Tribune, Ilene Olson)

capt.8541e31a79944bc6a3b8c06e22adebe6.national_dog_show_pabb102.jpg

Janie Killion* holds her English Bull Terrier named Zulu as they rest between judging rounds at the National Dog Show hosted by the Kennel Club of Philadelphia Saturday, Nov. 14, 2009 in Oaks, Pa. The show aired on Thanksgiving on NBC.
(AP Photo/Bradley C Bower)

That dog looks like a stuffed animal. :eek:

* She's skeery lookin. :couch:

This dog needs a broom handle; :eek:

capt.7cf1ac02350344008d565c9182c8485f.national_dog_show_pabb104.jpg

Cody a five year old Cocker Spaniel sits on the grooming table waiting to compete in the judging rounds at the National Dog Show hosted by the Kennel Club of Philadelphia, Saturday, Nov. 14, 2009 in Oaks, Pa.
(AP Photo/Bradley C Bower)

Bumping ....

I'm slow, just now finding the story of Ella. What a heartwarming tale! The Love Me Tender Rescue organazation will get a $$$ donation for Christmas from me. I would like everyone to consider making a holiday gift to an animal advocacy group. It's a nice way to celebrate the season.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back