Domestic Violence/Is EB a Battered Wife?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
EB claimed it to be so in letters that were released through the NG show. she said she was the one abused with bruises not Zahra. So it is an accusation from his wife no police reports.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. AB does have a domestic violence charge, though I don't know the details of that, just that there is a police report. There is also the the whole running off the road incident, and subsequent charges filed by BB relating to AB and EB. In BB's account, AB was driving the car that ran them off the road, hence the assault with a deadly weapon charge AB is facing. And if you choose to believe BB's passenger's account of Adam running them off the road, AB demonstrated extreme violence, imo. Veering to force BB's car on to the shoulder of the road, and then pulling directly in front of their moving vehicle and slamming on his brakes.

Others here doubt this version of the story, and that's fine. I don't doubt it. Either way, charges were pressed.

EB claimed it to be so in letters that were released through the NG show. she said she was the one abused with bruises not Zahra. So it is an accusation from his wife no police reports.

Poor, poor little ol' EB. THREE bouts of brain cancer (more like cancer of the soul if you ask me), and who knows how many other imaginary illnesses? What's one more imaginary shot at victimhood?

She was soooo jealous of the attention Zahra received - not just for her beautiful spirit and contagious energy, but because she had battled through a terrible illness. No way she's going to let that poor baby continue to have all the attention she thinks she deserves. What a __________!:furious:

. . .AB does have a domestic violence charge, . . .
Really? I had missed that in the last two websearches I ran on news reports.
Previously the only thing I have heard is that they were turned into family services for
abuse of Zahra. Could you link this charge of violence against Elisa and are there details
of this charge? And when did this take place?

. . . And I don't think all of Zahra's abuse came just from EB, either. I simply think that EB was less adept at hiding her abuse than AB. Perhaps his abuse of this child was simply less visible.

JMO
Sounds reasonable to me.

Really? I had missed that in the last two websearches I ran on news reports.
Previously the only thing I have heard is that they were turned into family services for
abuse of Zahra. Could you link this charge of violence against Elisa and are there details
of this charge? And when did this take place?

No idea if this charge involved EB, Doc. Just that he does have a domestic violence charge.

I tried to find it in my favorites list, but I think I only saved EB's arrest reports. I'll try to find where it was posted here on websleuths for you. Might take me a bit, though.

ETA: Okay, I don't even know where to begin to look. But several of us have seen it, and questioned what the "j" on the document meant. In fact, another WSer even called someone in HPD records to find out what that code might mean and was told it was only for record keeping purposes. I'm sure a WSer who saved it can probably point you in the right direction faster than I can. Sorry.

No way......Both sociopaths fought equally and loved that type of violent 'show'.
Some people like that fight like cats and dogs and then have the best 'makeup sex' ever. IMO this is what I think.
EB's daughter gave EB the black eye.
EB was and is known to go into physical violence according to her family.
BOTH EB/AB did the road incident and threats to kill niece and family!

I dont know if she was or not ,I dont beliee it worked both ways. I would much rather be reading about him having beat her to death instead of wondering if they are going to find Zahra today.

It really does not matter to me if she was abused or not at this point. She had her dumb little issues long before AB came along so I dont believe abuse affected her enough to hold any sort of bearing on her actions. She is a lair , a con, and nothing she says can be believed.

I also think both. I believe that EB was more of a vocal abuser, and did lash out physically but I cannot help to wonder since AB shows a clear sign of calm under pressure, quiet so to speak that his anger builds and builds until he explodes in violence, (like a release to him) until the next time.

It's possible that both have a propensity toward violence. But I also suspect EB has a need for high drama in her life and might have provoked violent behavior from AB. I doubt either partner was abused in the true sense of the word. The only victim was little Zahra.

It's possible that both have a propensity toward violence. But I also suspect EB has a need for high drama in her life, and might have provoked violent behavior from AB. I doubt either partner was abused in the true sense of the word. The only victim was little Zahra.
ITA

I think a battered wife defense will go over like a pregnant pole vaulter and may even anger jurors I know it would me

****IMO****

EB was no stranger to violence. If you look at her record going back almost 15 years, she has several charges against her pertaining to violence, such as resisting a public officer, assault, etc...

I wish I could find that pic I just saw of EB having a major black bruise under her left eye.

--this one?

Image80.png

EB had a stun gun and she used it! How physically violent would she have to get when owning a stun gun? LE uses a stun gun when they can't control the scene - why would step mom need one? moo mho

No, I don't think that EB battered AB, nor AB battered EB. No battered husband nor wife syndrome here. However, I believe both derive pleasure from violence (We are not always privy to what goes on behind closed doors.), and both are child abusers.

I believe the various witnesses who say that EB abused Zahra. I believe that AB was, at the bare minimum, aware of and complicit in his daughter's abuse. I believe AB is as capable of violence as is his partner. I think he deliberately withheld Zahra from her Mother. Additionally, his lack of seeking proper medical care for his daughter in the US and the accusations of violence pertaining to the car incident point to his potential for violent (physical) behavior. His 911 phone call, the videos I have seen of him, as well as the heinous manner in which it appears LE believes he/they may have disposed of his daughter's body, all point to a man very, very capable of extreme physical violence (towards the child).

Any violence between the couple, IMO, was simply a part of the way they related to each other, and not because one was a victim of the other's spousal abuse.

Both resorted to violence whenever an argument moved past what they had the intellectual ability to navigate, which was often IMO.

I was going to chime in on this thread but you nailed it IMO. My post would have been long and involved but the jist would have been that sentence, right up there.

ty

I don't care much either way. However it was, it probably wasn't poor dear Zahra beating EB up so even if she was a battered wife, killing Zahra wasn't justified in any manner.

ITA

I think a battered wife defense will go over like a pregnant pole vaulter and may even anger jurors I know it would me

****IMO****

When this finally gets to trial I expect any defense is going to anger jurors. MOO

Just from what I have read it would seem to me that a physical response to any given situation was well within the norm for these people. I suspect each of them has at some time carried evidence of this in the form of bruising and lumps. As they are both pretty substantial people I think they were quite even in dishing out damage to each other. Batterer and Battered both of them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back