Domestic Violence/Is EB a Battered Wife?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
like the Canadian (I think) couple who killed and raped several girls, icluding the wife's little sister?

Yeah, I think that could fit.

Sorry I just posted about the same thing!!

I think Elisa is a violent person. I do not think she was battered. She physically fought with her own daughters which shows me that she was a batterer (is that a word?).

I am a believer in a Battered Woman's defense--when there has truly been abuse, I don't see that here at all. And that really makes me mad, because there really are woman who can't escape the abuse and this defense is 100% correct in those cases.

I have personally seen the defense used- a mother abuses her son until he dies of a skull fracture then in court claims her boyfriend MADE her abuse her son and she was to afraid to say no--never mind that during the relationship she claims was abusive she actually flew home to Nebraska then brought her son back.. And yes the jury pretty much laughed her off.

I guess my point is simple- yes women are so abused that some of them can not stop abuse from happening to their kids but I have not seen a woman forced to besat up her own kid or be the prime abuser according to all witnesses.

IMO she is not a battered wife in the sence that she was scared of him. She seems pretty bold and confident herself. I do suspect that they abused each other .A dysfunctional relationship full of violence in that home and focusing on ZB.

Moving locations has been reported due to excessive arguments.. no they didnt want law involved due to abuse to Zhara and their own records and warrents if were active.

Pure trash is what they are. They could of beat the hec out of each other. The humane thing to do was to give the little girl a chance. After all she has been through to abuse and neglect her is lower than low.

Battered woman NO WAY.. a willing participate in fighting with AB.. yes.. she looks hateful and not scared of much.

sorry pack of a couple

IMO she is not a battered wife in the sence that she was scared of him. She seems pretty bold and confident herself. I do suspect that they abused each other .A dysfunctional relationship full of violence in that home and focusing on ZB.

Moving locations has been reported due to excessive arguments.. no they didnt want law involved due to abuse to Zhara and their own records and warrents if were active.

Pure trash is what they are. They could of beat the hec out of each other. The humane thing to do was to give the little girl a chance. After all she has been through to abuse and neglect her is lower than low.

Battered woman NO WAY.. a willing participate in fighting with AB.. yes.. she looks hateful and not scared of much.

sorry pack of a couple

I believe they are a toxic couple meaning they abuse each other, but also they team up on others like BB

****MOO****

Jeffrey Allred remembers, with a shudder, the last time he saw her in the spring of 1998.

She had put her daughters in the car and headed to Walmart for groceries. When the tail lights receded in the night, he pulled a packed suitcase from a bedroom closet, jumped in his truck and headed in the opposite direction.

"I just couldn't take the abuse anymore," said the 6-foot-2 Allred, who weighs 260 pounds.

He said she beat him with a baseball bat and threw rocks at him. He was so spooked that he never divorced her; he was too afraid he might see her in court.

snipped from AP article with a lot of info on EB's life pre-Adam.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/Global/story.asp?S=13964441

I think we are getting a picture of abuse here, but not abuse perpetrated UPON EB. It would appear that if there was abuse going on in the home, she may have been the perpetrator, not the victim.

I think we are getting a picture of abuse here, but not abuse perpetrated UPON EB. It would appear that if there was abuse going on in the home, she may have been the perpetrator, not the victim.

I agree.
IMO, there was abuse going on all around. And the DA is now trying to figure out a way to keep EB in jail beyond April, and get AB in as well. But it is a difficult task trying to work with the legal system.

Given the long list of (dis)abilities and conditions that EB's trail of husbands seemed to experience, I think it's fairly likely that she might have suffered some kind of abuse as a child/teen. The pattern of abuse continues on and on and on in her behaviour. This is not an excuse, but I think it's highly likely as an explanation for her constant need to find what I suspect she saw as kind, but fragile, partners ... presumably people she felt she could dominate and be superior to.

I have no idea about her IMVU character/s but I would not be surprised to find out her alter-ego/s in the virtual world was/were very "dominant" kinds of characters in all ways.

I think Elisa will say whatever Elisa has to say to get ATTENTION. True or not.
FYI No I don't think Elisa was abused by Adam.

We must remember that today's AP article is just about EB's background. We have yet to hear about AB's background...for all we know he could have been an abuser, a bully in school, a neglectful father, a bad employee, a wife beater. We just don't know. I am not giving him a pass until I know more about him. I wish AP would write a follow up on AB's background. I think there is a story there also.

We must remember that today's AP article is just about EB's background. We have yet to hear about AB's background...for all we know he could have been an abuser, a bully in school, a neglectful father, a bad employee, a wife beater. We just don't know. I am not giving him a pass until I know more about him. I wish AP would write a follow up on AB's background. I think there is a story there also.

I dont have links but in AYs interview with JM he said AB was a loving father and kind person. There was someone way back that said when Zahra was in the hospital he was a great father. I also cant imagine Emily giving him care of Zahra if she thought he would abuse her. I think we HAVE heard where he was a good person for the most part. It just didnt fit with the monster people think he has to be so it wasnt paid any attention. JMOO

I remember those discussions. BUT, if AB was such a good person, why did he lie to LE in the 911 call? Good people protect their children and respect authority.

I remember those discussions. BUT, if AB was such a good person, why did he lie to LE in the 911 call? Good people protect their children and respect authority.

What evidence is there that AB: 1) lied in the 911 call, or 2) disrespects authority? With regard to protecting his child, there is a bit more grey matter there ... but I'm still mindful of the comment by AY that he knew AB was planning to leave EB. In the context of the evidence we have that EB was an abusive spouse to her other husbands, then this comes as no surprise. If it is true, the timing was tragically out.

absolutely not but I'd be glad to turn her into one...:saythat:

I think it was a mutal thing on both parts... maybe even some sick pleasure...

OT re your signature line: 1-24-11.. My son came home today..!!! I got to hold him again..!!! One of these men in the pic. lost his leg..!! His name is Andy,, and we pray for him..!!.. My son reminds me that we are all heroes, in our own way.. right down to WS, helping to find a child's way home.. and that we never, ever, ever give up..!!!!!!!

PLEASE let your son know we say 'THANK YOU and we are grateful for his service to the country and that he is home safe.'

What lie are you refering to? I think if hes guilty of killing Zahra and dismembering her your right he did lie. I see no proof thats what happened. I see no where its been said by LE he had anything to do with this case.
The only thing ive seen anywhere in MSM about AB being violent was a neighbor stating he and EB fought in the parking lot. We dont know what that fight was about. Possibly about EBs treatment of him and Zahra? I dont know.
I for one am not convinced Zahra died on the 24th. Im not convinced that AB helped do the terrible things that were done to Zahra. I am convinced that EB did help if not execute the whole thing on her own.
I do think AB is guilty of neglect but im not sure that was done so much out of not caring for Zahra as not knowing what to do in the situation he put them both in.
I do not believe for one minute EB was the one being abused in this situation, Im not even sure AB was abused although I think its probable. I do know Zahra was being abused. JMO

I am in no way giving AB a pass. That said, I am willing to believe that any domestic violence that may have been going in that home was being performed by EB and not AB. At least until something comes out or someone comes forward to indicate that AB was an abuser. Til then, I am not ready to brand him abusive towards EB.

As to the kidnap, ransom note etc. I keep remembering the story told by her ex mother in law wherein she claims that a very young EB threatened to kill her own baby if she was asked to leave the M-I-L's home or if things did not go her way.

This causes me to wonder if the 911 call was coerced from AB by EB by telling him that Z was somewhere safe and being held and all that was required to get her back was his cooperation in this stupid kidnap hoax on the boss.

I can't help but wonder if she used Zahra and the promise of her safe return as a tool to get/keep AB cooperative and under her thumb. Just some random musings. Not theories I am sold on by any means, simply ruminating here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back