Donna Brock

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, getting this thread back on topic, does anyone know why in Donna B's record, it would say this:

Image Date Docket Text
1/22/2010 EVIDENCE LOG SHEET-DESTRUCTION
1/21/2010 APPLICATION FOR INDIGENT STATUS APPROVED
1/21/2010 ORDER REQUIRING PRODUCITON AND DISCLOSURE OF SOURCE OF BAIL PREMIUM AND COLLATERAL (NEBBIA HEARING) PRIOR TO DEFENDANT'S RELEASE ON BAIL
1/21/2010 MOTION FOR PRODUCITON AND DISCLOSURE OF SOURCE OF BAIL PREMIUM AND COLLATERAL PRIOR TO DEFENDANT'S RELEASE ON BAIL (NEBBIA HEARING)
1/21/2010 FIRST APPEARANCE FORM
1/21/2010 JUDGE BERGER, WENDY W: ASSIGNED
1/21/2010 CASE FILED 01/21/2010 CASE NUMBER 10000130CFMA
1/20/2010 WARRANT FOR ARREST EXECUTED ON 1/20/2010 BY ST JOHNS COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPT
1/19/2010 WARRANT FOR ARREST ISSUED: SWORN COMPLAINT FILED
1/19/2010 ARREST SEQ: 1 - (893.135 1C1C) TRAFFICKING IN OXYCODONE (28 G - 30 KG)

Evidence Log Sheet Destruction???

“WATTS UP WITH THIS” LIVE AT 8:00 P.M TONIGHT

www.Blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This

If the woman who allegedly heard Donna Brock's secret recordings with Misty Cummings is legit..........we should all be able to connect the dots to bring Haleigh home!

I just had a thought...........with donna in jail..........if the tapes truely exist that she was allegedly shopping to networks; they are probably in her most current residency...........I would think that LE could EASILY obtain a search warrant to search her residency and get these tapes (if they exist).

Please forgive me for not being as up to date with this case as I should be..

Honestly, if there was anything on those tapes that "someone" else heard that could help the investigation, then why the heck hasn't it come out until Donna is arrested? :waitasec: Or has it?

Not trying to be negative, but wouldn't this be like... um... double or triple hearsay?

If Donna knows or knew about what happened or where Haleigh is...........and didn't tell LE.........couldn't that put more charges on her????

Not trying to be negative, but wouldn't this be like... um... double or triple hearsay?

and IF there was any credence to these.....If I were MC...I would sue her for illegal whatever.... but you know this "group" has such "high moral" standards...

what comes around goes around....

and OH, WHERE IS HALEIGH?

I agree everyone; this woman IF she did hear the tapes........why didn't she go to the cops herself! She'll probably claim: I was scared of Donna and the others.

BUT.......who knows...........hopefully WHATEVER she says IF TRUE will help us connect the dots!

re:jacqui from Steph in chat room:
"yes shes a crime victim, was allegdly raped by
james brown,Ive known her for years donna befriended her on
my face book page and for some reason played all the tapes
she recorded of misty to Jacgue"

I'm sure if these tapes connect the dots then LE would have our Haleigh...........JMOO

thanks for the thread Krt!

is the link working for anyone? I can't get it to work!

I'm getting a msg to install a Flash player. Odd since I listened to that other radio show w/no problem just a few hours ago.

Never mind - had to enable java stuff.

This is gonna be one BOMBSHELL hour, I have a feeling

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrewWA