Donna Brock

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't really care who bought Christmas gifts to whom. Whatever else they may have done wrong, DB and TM and anybody else is entitled to buy Christmas gifts to any kids they want if they use their own money and not TES donations to do it.

Was Donna B living in St. John's when arrested?

(Just wondering, b/c the letter back in Oct. was sent to her NC address.)

Forgive me if this has already been said (haven't finished reading all the post)
Who is to say, that Donna did not have a "pill problem" before the Misty introduction.

It could explain the Donna/Misty connection, after the fact (Donna's persistance in Misty's life) You know the crazy antics of drug addicts...they are very forgiving when it comes to their drugs.

I never had a good feeling about DB, there was something about her looks (sometimes a person's looks can tell a lot) Her looks made me second guess her intentions. She never struck me as a woman who was on the "up&up"

Anyone else have that feeling??

She very could have been. Her relationship with TES ended in Oct when TES booted her as a volunteer. Donna got into this drug mess all by herself. SHE alone made the decision to sell, take or buy drugs with this crowd. What a glowing example she is to her children.

I don't really care who bought Christmas gifts to whom. Whatever else they may have done wrong, DB and TM and anybody else is entitled to buy Christmas gifts to any kids they want if they use their own money and not TES donations to do it.

Tim Miller would never use donations to buy Christmas gifts. He has a huge heart & if he were to buy gifts for them, it would be from his own pocket. All you have to do is look into his eyes & you know he is an honest, good man.

I don't think it was Donna either .... I saw one article stating it was a 4 month investigation and another stating only 1 month do we know which one is right ?

My bet is Tommy, or Nay Nay, or even perhaps that one gal that was with Misty when she was robbed, the one who came out and said they were buying drugs, long shot though...

NONE of the five who were arrested were undercover agents... you all can bank on that. They might possibly make it LOOK like an undercover agent is getting arrested, but that's for show and they would not show up in the booking log or have their mug shots taken.
Neither are any of them informants. Informants don't get arrested, either. Unless it's for a different crime.

I dont think she was receiving a paycheck from TE either but there have been some comments that no one in the organization receives one and in all likelihood that is untrue.

I am a TES volunteer, NO ONE recieves a pay check, NO ONE. You, me, IRS, anyone, can ask to see their records since they are a non-profit group. I would suggest the staff at NG do that before stating things as if they are facts when in fact they are not. In pursuit of the truth, Nancy should have demanded to see the info for herself about Donna being on the "payroll."

If anyone receives a paycheck in most likelihood it might be the day to day operations in TX...but NO VOLUNTEER receives a paycheck. We pay for our own lodging, etc. and receive donated food, water, etc. if available during a search. We are all instructed to bring our own food and water....and if the community donates that is icing on the cake. The donated money goes mainly to logistics the cost of transporting equipment etc.

When you call TES in TX, those that work in the office are also volunteers. I have been told no one gets paid a dime.

I don't think it was Donna either .... I saw one article stating it was a 4 month investigation and another stating only 1 month do we know which one is right ?

My bet is Tommy, or Nay Nay, or even perhaps that one gal that was with Misty when she was robbed, the one who came out and said they were buying drugs, long shot though...

Melissa Santmyer (something like that)

Everyone that volunteers for TES is just that.....a volunteer. There is no payroll. NG needs to straighten out her people with "so called reliable sources". It's beginning to make her look real bad.

:floorlaugh: that ship sailed a loooong time ago!

How do you know that? And do you have a link for proof? Because it is more than legal and common for the director to get a paycheck to support himself. He is after all committing himself full time to the organization and therefore can not hold another job.

He also runs a ranch in TX....he did have a life prior to TES which started 9 years ago.

DB was suppose to be married to a well to do man, 3 homes in 3 states...........
she searched with TES ...........time on her hands? or to have connections?
With her money etc.
Could she be the leader of the drug ring and found these losers to help???

DB was suppose to be married to a well to do man, 3 homes in 3 states...........
she searched with TES ...........time on her hands? or to have connections?
With her money etc.
Could she be the leader of the drug ring and found these losers to help???

I think it is funny that she is still in jail being as rich as she is.

I think it is funny that she is still in jail being as rich as she is.

I guess "rich" is relative. I've googled her NC address & by the looks of it, no mansion or anything, that would lead me to believe she was super-rich. but who knows. When the judge asked her if she had an attorney she said no, and asked for a public defender. She has applied for indigent status.

"1/21/2010 APPLICATION FOR INDIGENT STATUS APPROVED"

http://doris.clk.co.st-johns.fl.us/...t=brock,+donna&ps=50&m=name&s=4&caseid=192641

Tim Miller gets a paycheck, that was my point. There is nothing wrong with that either.

:banghead::banghead::banghead: No, Tim does not get a pay check from TAS. Please, don't take my word for it, call TES and ask.

He also runs a ranch in TX....he did have a life prior to TES which started 9 years ago.

And does construction. I swear to God, if my life were under a microscope like his, I would throw my hands up & walk away. If Tim were getting a ck from TES, that would not bother me b/c he IS TES but you, I & many other members know he doesn't. He wouldn't hide it b/c he knows his books are open to anyone who donates & the IRS.

NG is just ticked because Tim won't go on her show anymore....LOL....notice how she pretended to not know TES......LOL .....Tim is a HERO!!

I guess "rich" is relative. I've googled her NC address & by the looks of it, no mansion or anything, that would lead me to believe she was super-rich. but who knows. When the judge asked her if she had an attorney she said no, and asked for a public defender. She has applied for indigent status.

"1/21/2010 APPLICATION FOR INDIGENT STATUS APPROVED"

http://doris.clk.co.st-johns.fl.us/...t=brock,+donna&ps=50&m=name&s=4&caseid=192641

I would suspect Donna is in jail b/c anyone with a lick of sense would leave her stupid azz there. By everyone's account it was a bad idea for Tim to go along with Donna's suggestion she play mommy to Misty. For all we know, she knew this entire gang before this & played Tim. Who knows. After the entire under cover thing came out, when she said she told the police everything she found out, didnt they tell her to stay away & end her involvement? I guess the suggestion from LE & TES ending her membership status wasn't enough to convince her to walk away. I just don't think you wake up one morning and decide you are going to befriend this group & sell dope. You know when I signed my membership agreement with TES, I concented to a back ground check. They are welcome to do one anytime but imagine all the time & money that would take for every single member. People like this woman make me sick but there is always at least one who wants to be inserted into a case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrewWA
Back