Donna Brock

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
............and Ted Bundy passed. Donna hasn't had to take a polygraph. She just took Misty aside and out of a situation. Misty seems to have gone willingly and when she didn't want to be there any longer, was deposited where she said she wanted to be dropped.

She made no pretense in who she worked with and for, didn't hide the fact that she was a member of a search team. Misty knew that the day of the tests. So Misty seems to have been comfortable enough to make a decision for herself on what she wanted to do, and with whom.

just like she did when she got engaged, married ..... and now divorced. None of those things are Donna's responsibility.

Guys, sorry I didn't post sooner, but Donna Brock did back out of the show last night. She sent me an email this morning telling me that she cannot say a word about an ongoing investigation and I respect that.

But myself, Steph Watts, Donna Pendergast and Leonard Padilla will still be doing the show tonight.

My apologies for not posting sooner, I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Guys, sorry I didn't post sooner, but Donna Brock did back out of the show last night. She sent me an email this morning telling me that she cannot say a word about an ongoing investigation and I respect that.

But myself, Steph Watts, Donna Pendergast and Leonard Padilla will still be doing the show tonight.

My apologies for not posting sooner, I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Have a great show Levi. Hey, if you ever need any guests, I'm sure some websleuthers will oblige, :blushing: Peace!

The thing with me Crystalgenie, had a decent kind person been placed with Misty, doesn't even have to be a mama figure, but just straight up honest, know their boundaries, befriended Misty, just enjoyed the trips Tim was paying for. Asked Misty honest questions about that night, I believe the case could have gotten somewhere.

A reliable contact who is trust worthy, with morals and has a true desire to be of help to Misty and finding Haleigh, this could have worked. We all want to talk with Misty. Ask her some questions. Instead of putting her on the defense. Just listen and if Misty says something that doesn't make sense, or appears to be a lie, or inconsistent, call her on it. But do it as a trusted ally for her and LE, helping her to come to either making sense or breaking her down into revealing something if there's anything left to reveal.

Good to see you Linda7NJ

So you apparently agree this was a good plan by what you said! I am with you up the BBM part isn't that what was attempted to be done??? :waitasec:

So you apparently agree this was a good plan by what you said! I am with you up the BBM part isn't that what was attempted to be done??? :waitasec:

No, I do not think Tim should have conspired such a plan. I even feel there was more conspiracy before this actual event concerning Tim and TES. I can't even trust now that Donna and Misty were naturally becoming friends to start with during the tests Tim had administered while Donna was there after learning what I know now. More likely than not, Donna went in with a plan she and Tim had from the beginning.

If Donna had been a true friend and motherly figure towards Misty, as Tim has portrayed, there wouldn't need to be betrayal. Misty was obviously looking and needing a friend, and now I doubt she'll be so trusting now. Don't blame her.

But as I stated, Misty could have grown close to someone, had they been for real. We may never know what could have been in a similar situation given the right people involved with the best intentions. I'm not too pleased with what I've seen of Donna as a person, but I don't know her other than what we know publically and the willingness at first to do interviews, but now decided it's an on going investigation. Wonder when she realized that?

snipped by me

But as I stated, Misty could have grown close to someone, had they been for real. We may never know what could have been in a similar situation given the right people involved with the best intentions. I'm not too pleased with what I've seen of Donna as a person, but I don't know her other than what we know publically and the willingness at first to do interviews, but now decided it's an on going investigation. Wonder when she realized that?

But Misty did grow close to her for real & I bet Donna did have compassion & empathy for Misty (doesn't mean you have to believe someone 100%). As far as Donna canceling the interview IIRC no reason was given...but the road-rage person was ALL over the news (even NG)...just a thought.

"Cannot discuss an ongoing investigation" was the reason Donna gave, as Levi posted.

But Misty did grow close to her for real & I bet Donna did have compassion & empathy for Misty (doesn't mean you have to believe someone 100%). As far as Donna canceling the interview IIRC no reason was given...but the road-rage person was ALL over the news (even NG)...just a thought.
Yes, Misty grew close to Donna because she had no clue Donna was pretending to be her friend.
If Donna had been a true friend and motherly figure towards Misty, as Tim has portrayed, there wouldn't need to be betrayal. Misty was obviously looking and needing a friend, and now I doubt she'll be so trusting now. Don't blame her.
I totally agree!

Yes, Misty grew close to Donna because she had no clue Donna was pretending to be her friend.
I totally agree!

Not sure why people feel Donna didn't have compassion or empathy for Misty? Guess we have to wait why Ron texted Misty outting Donna & where that info. came from to Ron? Time will tell all.

Not sure why people feel Donna didn't have compassion or empathy for Misty?

Dee, I see and understand what you are saying. And I could agree many times that this could be the case. But just this particular time, I don't think so. With Donna acting the way she and the other grown woman did out there on the interstate, Donna didn't care for those many minutes, that she was undercover, would blow that, that a childs investigation was on the line along with lots of peoples donated funds to TES, and could have endangered their lives.

Donna imo acts before she thinks. I do that too sometimes. But not over a very serious matter like a missing childs investigation. I would be analyzing everything I said and done if I were involved. You just can't make something smell sweet that reeks from the foundation.

I've seen undercover stings on video, I watch alot of the real crime shows. This is one that wasn't successful. If Donna had made the right kind of head way in a motherly friendship way, surely she should have been able to soothe Misty's anger and mended the relationship. But she didn't, couldn't and that tells me she wasn't the right person, or didn't know how to be a mother and friend.

Maybe she does have feelings for Misty, I don't know. We'll see if anymore comes out of this bad bond.

Dee, I see and understand what you are saying. And I could agree many times that this could be the case. But just this particular time, I don't think so. With Donna acting the way she and the other grown woman did out there on the interstate, Donna didn't care for those many minutes, that she was undercover, would blow that, that a childs investigation was on the line along with lots of peoples donated funds to TES, and could have endangered their lives.

Donna imo acts before she thinks. I do that too sometimes. But not over a very serious matter like a missing childs investigation. I would be analyzing everything I said and done if I were involved. You just can't make something smell sweet that reeks from the foundation.

I've seen undercover stings on video, I watch alot of the real crime shows. This is one that wasn't successful. If Donna had made the right kind of head way in a motherly friendship way, surely she should have been able to soothe Misty's anger and mended the relationship. But she didn't, couldn't and that tells me she wasn't the right person, or didn't know how to be a mother and friend.

Maybe she does have feelings for Misty, I don't know. We'll see if anymore comes out of this bad bond.

Thanks for your response, but I still don't see it as a bad bond. Obviously, something was accomplished and reported to LE which is the main thing...right???. Aren't we all thankful for that that perhaps something was revealed from the supposed KEY to this case. It boggles my mind that people are trying to suppress & support people close to the case. I guess those are the motives I have questions about.

BBM. I don't understand what you mean by this? In today's world no one can get by w/ just a "street wise survival education", and have a prosperous life. Unfortunately, Misty does not stand a chance of reversing her circumstances w/o a formal education. It is obvious to me by just her handwriting that she definitely has some learning issues. I don't know how a child could make it through school w/o some sort of support either from a parent, guardian, teacher or just someone who gives a crap aout them. Misty has had none of these things.

I am just now getting back on to read.

I meant just what I stated - I am NOT stating that Misty could or would have a prosperous life with a street wise education and certainly did not imply such.

I was and am saying that as Misty is right now, what she does have is a street wise education rather than a formal one. And I am betting that in her current situation that serves her well.

You do not agree with my opinion and that is fine, but you did not take my words as meant and you did put your own meaning to them.

JMO

Thanks for your response, but I still don't see it as a bad bond. Obviously, something was accomplished and reported to LE which is the main thing...right???. Aren't we all thankful for that that perhaps something was revealed from the supposed KEY to this case. It boggles my mind that people are trying to suppress & support people close to the case. I guess those are the motives I have questions about.

Well said, Dee. :) I'm one of the softies who pities Misty in many ways, but when it comes to loyalty to or concern for Misty vs finding sweet Haleigh... no way would I let concern for Misty's feelings slow me down.

LE said they wanted to put Misty under pressure, and she is. Sad for her, but if LE believes it will help in the pursuit of Justice for Haleigh, then they have my blessings, whatever it takes. :bow:

I meant just what I stated - I am NOT stating that Misty could or would have a prosperous life with a street wise education and certainly did not imply such.

I was and am saying that as Misty is right now, what she does have is a street wise education rather than a formal one. And I am betting that in her current situation that serves her well.

You do not agree with my opinion and that is fine, but you did not take my words as meant and you did put your own meaning to them.

JMO
My bold...

Yup. With her history, I think she's a classic fit for that description. :(

JMO
No, I was asking for clarification, as I stated I did not understand what you meant. That is all.

It just amazes me that from the beginning of this case....poor Haleigh.

No, I am not thankful perhaps something was revealed.

If this was planned with LE, DB and TM, what a joke! The road rage incident shows the character of this person who supposedly was working undercover with LE. If she is/was indeed working with LE she has NO business going on any interviews revealing anything to anyone else except LE. Booking interviews in itself makes me think LE had no idea of this stunt.

How many undercover agents do you see in the MEDIA during an active sting? I am not saying her heart was not in the right place, but if this was indeed sanctioned by LE, I would be amazed. For one, I would be angry because it would show the LACK of professionalism by all involved.

Poor Haleigh......

It just amazes me that from the beginning of this case....poor Haleigh.

No, I am not thankful perhaps something was revealed.

If this was planned with LE, DB and TM, what a joke! The road rage incident shows the character of this person who supposedly was working undercover with LE. If she is/was indeed working with LE she has NO business going on any interviews revealing anything to anyone else except LE. Booking interviews in itself makes me think LE had no idea of this stunt.

How many undercover agents do you see in the MEDIA during an active sting? I am not saying her heart was not in the right place, but if this was indeed sanctioned by LE, I would be amazed. For one, I would be angry because it would show the LACK of professionalism by all involved.
Poor Haleigh......

bbm

Or could indicate that LE is desperate, which is very worrisome. I sure hope that's not the case! I find it hard to believe that LE would engineer this scheme. I could maybe see LE being aware that a civillian was befriending Misty in the hopes of gaining some insights and not stopping it as long as it didn't interfere with their investigation. Of course, it blew up and probably did interfere, which is why LE generally wouldn't approve of something like this.

bbm

Or could indicate that LE is desperate, which is very worrisome. I sure hope that's not the case! I find it hard to believe that LE would engineer this scheme. I could maybe see LE being aware that a civillian was befriending Misty in the hopes of gaining some insights and not stopping it as long as it didn't interfere with their investigation. Of course, it blew up and probably did interfere, which is why LE generally wouldn't approve of something like this.
I agree, I don't think a LE agency would willingly use a civilian as an undercover agent. The chance of entrapment and non prosecutable evidence would be too chancy.

Entrapment? Hardly. Entrapment means LE has caused someone to commit a crime in order to catch them. Misty talking to Donna would never have been a crime. Admitting to a crime is also not a crime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back