Donna Brock

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is happening now, I believe. Case was to begin at 1:30; not sure what time it is in FL but isn't it about 1:45 now??

I'll have to depend on y'all to let me know how it goes. I've got to leave at 2pm to get grandchildren off the bus and to after school program. Please everyone keep your fingers crossed that Hurricane Earl turns North Northwest very, very soon.

"snip" http://doris.clk.co.st-johns.fl.us/...spx?txt=BROCK, donna&m=name&s=4&caseid=192641
Date Docket Text
9/1/2010 CASE# 10000130CFMA - SENTENCED: IMPOSED: 9/1/2010 EFFECTIVE DATE: 9/1/2010
9/1/2010 CASE# 10000130CFMA - SENTENCED: IMPOSED: 9/1/2010 EFFECTIVE DATE: 9/1/2010 - MAX CONF - PRISON FOR 15 YEARS - CHRG 001 MIN CONF - PRISON FOR 15 YEARS - CHRG 001 CREDIT FOR TIME SERVED - 225 DAYS - CHRG 001 DL SUSPENDED - FOR 2 YEARS - CHRG 001 SENTENCE PROVISION - OTHR CRT RESTRICTION - CHRG 001 SENTENCE PROVISION - SENTENCING GUIDLINES - CHRG 001 -
9/1/2010 DEFENDANT ENTERED PLEA OF NO PLEA ENTERED SEQ 1
9/1/2010 FELONY PLEA SENTENCE

Thanks, MADJGNLAW!!!!

Well, I guess she will be doing 15 years. Looks like no one in that whole group is going to do more than 15 years unless it is Misty.

I think Misty will do more, because she was the 'mastermind', & Ron will get less, because he's been 'helping' cops solve his daughter's murder case. I know not many people agree with me, but I feel really bad for Donna Brock.

http://doris.clk.co.st-johns.fl.us/...spx?txt=BROCK, donna&m=name&s=4&caseid=192641

9/1/2010 CHARGE CNT 1 SENTENCING NOTES: $100,000.00 FINE REST $800 TO SJCSO
9/1/2010 CASE# 10000130CFMA - SENTENCED: IMPOSED: 9/1/2010 EFFECTIVE DATE: 9/1/2010
9/1/2010 CASE# 10000130CFMA - SENTENCED: IMPOSED: 9/1/2010 EFFECTIVE DATE: 9/1/2010 - MAX CONF - PRISON FOR 15 YEARS - CHRG 001 MIN CONF - PRISON FOR 15 YEARS - CHRG 001 CREDIT FOR TIME SERVED - 225 DAYS - CHRG 001 DL SUSPENDED - FOR 2 YEARS - CHRG 001 SENTENCE PROVISION - OTHR CRT RESTRICTION - CHRG 001 SENTENCE PROVISION - SENTENCING GUIDLINES - CHRG 001 - $100,000.00 FINE REST $800 TO SJCSO 9/1/2010 DEFENDANT ENTERED PLEA OF NO PLEA ENTERED SEQ 1
9/1/2010 FELONY PLEA SENTENCE
9/1/2010 ADJUDICATED GUILTY SEQ: 1
9/1/2010 DEFENDANT ENTERED PLEA OF NOLO-CONTENDERE SEQ 1
9/1/2010 FELONY DOC PACKET
9/1/2010 DEFENDANT ENTERED PLEA OF GUILTY SEQ 1

This is a classic case of someone who was sent in / got involved to help find HaLeigh and bring her home but instead, got sucked into the circus and criminal ways of these folks.

How did DB getting involved in providing and selling drugs help HaLeigh? She completely lost focus and became a part of the problem -- that these folks were more focused on using and selling drugs than they ever were about Haleigh.

DB is paying a high price for her foolishness. So be it. HaLeigh needs to be brought home.

Me too! The fact that she has no criminal background to speak of will be very telling on how sentencing might go for the others!

And also to jump off cyberborg's post above....

I'm confused. I thought she was just a regular person (iow not a criminal or criminal-to-be) who was affiliated with The EquiSearch people and chose to hang out with Misty to see what she could hear. Am I thinking of the wrong person? And here she is amidst a drug bust? yikes.

tia

This is a classic case of someone who was sent in / got involved to help find HaLeigh and bring her home but instead, got sucked into the circus and criminal ways of these folks.

How did DB getting involved in providing and selling drugs help HaLeigh? She completely lost focus and became a part of the problem -- that these folks were more focused on using and selling drugs than they ever were about Haleigh.

DB is paying a high price for her foolishness. So be it. HaLeigh needs to be brought home.

I think she may have gotten involved but I don't think it was her first dance. She looks much older than 44 to me and maybe has been partaking for a while. jmo

Misty's Friend Donna Brock Gets 15 Years In Prison
WJXT Jacksonville http://www.news4jax.com/news/24842178/detail.html
"snip"

UPDATED: 2:55 pm EDT September 1, 2010

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Donna Brock, was sentenced Wednesday to a mandatory minimum 15 years in prison for selling prescription drugs.

Ronald and Misty Cummings and Hank Croslin Jr., have all entered pleas on similar drug charges unrelated to the Haleigh case. Ronald and Misty Cummings are awaiting sentencing. Hank Jr. Croslin was sentenced to 15 years in prison.

Figure in Haleigh Cummings case gets 15 years for drug trafficking
Donna Brock was with Misty Cummings when the sold pills to a cop
Florida Times-Union
"snip" http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...-cummings-case-gets-15-years-drug-trafficking

Posted: September 1, 2010 - 3:04pm

By Dana Treen

Donna Michell Brock, 44, sold oxycodone pills to an undercover
officer in January at a truck stop off Interstate 95. She was with
Misty Croslin. Brock pleaded no contest to one count of trafficking in the drug.

At the hour-long hearing, Brock told the judge how she had searched for other missing children and said she was trying to gain Croslin's trust to learn about Haleigh's disappearance.

She admitted she gave the drugs to Croslin to sell.

"I ended up giving her my prescription and that was the prescription she sold," she said.

Brock is from North Carolina but had a rented place in Orlando where she worked on searches with Equusearch.
Equusearch founder Tim Miller encouraged the friendship to try and
learn what Croslin knew about Haleigh's disappearance.
He later lost trust in Brock and cut ties with her.

Misty Croslin still faces sentencing in her cases.

Figure in Haleigh Cummings case gets 15 years for drug trafficking
Donna Brock was with Misty Cummings when the sold pills to a cop
Florida Times-Union
"snip" http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...-cummings-case-gets-15-years-drug-trafficking

Posted: September 1, 2010 - 3:04pm

By Dana Treen

Donna Michell Brock, 44, sold oxycodone pills to an undercover
officer in January at a truck stop off Interstate 95. She was with
Misty Croslin. Brock pleaded no contest to one count of trafficking in the drug.

At the hour-long hearing, Brock told the judge how she had searched for other missing children and said she was trying to gain Croslin's trust to learn about Haleigh's disappearance.

She admitted she gave the drugs to Croslin to sell.

"I ended up giving her my prescription and that was the prescription she sold," she said.

Brock is from North Carolina but had a rented place in Orlando where she worked on searches with Equusearch.
Equusearch founder Tim Miller encouraged the friendship to try and
learn what Croslin knew about Haleigh's disappearance.
He later lost trust in Brock and cut ties with her.

Misty Croslin still faces sentencing in her cases.

Wonder WHY Mr. Dana Treen didn't mention Ronald Cummings still faces sentencing in his cases? JMHO..

I think Misty will do more, because she was the 'mastermind', & Ron will get less, because he's been 'helping' cops solve his daughter's murder case. I know not many people agree with me, but I feel really bad for Donna Brock.

Sad to say it looks like DB had nothing to give up about misty. Very surprising misty never spoke about Haleigh to Donna. I was hoping DB could have helped.

Misty strikes me as a chatterbox; however, it looks as if misty can keep a secret.

Sad to say it looks like DB had nothing to give up about misty. Very surprising misty never spoke about Haleigh to Donna. I was hoping DB could have helped.

Misty strikes me as a chatterbox; however, it looks as if misty can keep a secret.

Well, wasn't it said that the reason Ron put that dead rat in Tommy's mail box was to test Misty on how well she could keep a secret?
Then we have Ron calling Misty ASAP to warn her about DB befriending her?

I think that would be the reason that DB didn't have anything to offer..I was so hoping that she would be the one.

I would guess that Misty has had to keep secrets her whole life so keeping this one isn't anything terribly new.

I would guess that Misty has had to keep secrets her whole life so keeping this one isn't anything terribly new.

Her and casey...pretty sure neither one will NEVER make amends to anyone..ever

Ron and msity have numerous charges...not just one. Yet it appears ronnie is going to get the best deal of the whole bunch. They already knocked off his mandatory of 25 yrs.

They increased tommy's minimum of 3 yrs to fifteen. Donna, ron and hope have not helped them find misty...yet ron gets a plea...go figure. If donna had been able to offer up one thing for Haleigh, the State should have gone to bat but nada. misty never talked. Because misty never talked, they will all pay.

ron cummings had never received much penalty at all for his numerous drug possessionsm including meth, heroin, crack, ecstasy and the date rape drug. He pleaded guilty x1 in mar 2005 for morphine and got a $360.00 penalty...woohoo!

Misty's Friend Donna Brock Gets 15 Years In Prison
WJXT Jacksonville http://www.news4jax.com/news/24842178/detail.html
"snip"

UPDATED: 2:55 pm EDT September 1, 2010

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Donna Brock, was sentenced Wednesday to a mandatory minimum 15 years in prison for selling prescription drugs.

Ronald and Misty Cummings and Hank Croslin Jr., have all entered pleas on similar drug charges unrelated to the Haleigh case. Ronald and Misty Cummings are awaiting sentencing. Hank Jr. Croslin was sentenced to 15 years in prison.

If Ron gets less than this I will implode!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telecrushxx
Back