Don't miss ! ~ 20/20~ 9/05/08~caylee anthony case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why oh Why didn't Cindy and George intervine and take Caylee away? I mean, come on! Couldn't they have seen that Casey didn't bond with the baby?

I am just so continually surprised at what Cindy KNEW and didn't react.

Are we sure they GP were interviewed? If so, it must have been horrible because they didn't show it....

I think, think that is, that there were promos that said they were going to be.

LP on Greta.....saying Casey said Z and her sister held her down and took Caylee from her...they gave her a "script" to tell the cops if she ever wanted to see Caylee again. Gosh...this is so strange--first time I've heard of this.

Hey…

Can someoneexplain to me what they mean when they describe her as steel mongolia

Are we sure they GP were interviewed? If so, it must have been horrible because they didn't show it....

George looking out the windows and screaming "Get off my lawn" every 10 seconds and Cindy maniacally baking brownies repeating her personal mantra, "CayleesnotdeadCaseysnotguiltyCayleesnotdeadCaseysnot guiltyCayleesnotdeadCaseysnotguilty."
I think I would have cut the interviews too.

How sure are we that they were suppose to be interviewed???

Hey, Shef! He's one of her attorneys. Not sure if he is in the Baez firm, but he's appeared on record as a co-counsel in court, IIRC. He was on Greta one night. I'd rather listen to Baez, if that tells you anything about my opinion of him! :shutup:

Thanks Sherbie...I love Greta but have missed some of her shows due to commitments that kept me away.
Listening to Greta now...finally back after all the politics

LP on Greta.....saying Casey said Z and her sister held her down and took Caylee from her...they gave her a "script" to tell the cops if she ever wanted to see Caylee again. Gosh...this is so strange--first time I've heard of this.

Oh yeah, it's the Nanny her evil sister, their three toddlers and a clown car script.

This is so rediclous, There is a missing child out there and and folks are wanting movie and book deals...WONDER who set this up????
..and who would possibly view this as entertainment?

Why do they think that KC composed that "poem"? Didn't we establish that they were lyrics or something? Or was it from a movie? Don't these people do research?

Hi, RR...yes, lyrics. But lyrics aren't as dramatic and compelling as presenting Casey's own dark words, foreshadowing a horrible, heinous crime. :rolleyes:

Now lets all take beats!!!!
Only bet is how long before it happens!!!!

Anthony's have lashed out at people magazine, ocsc, Tim, LP, Media, These people are gonna get their medicine for this show. CA will come out with cat claws tomorrow....

It was a typical 20/20 or Dateline. Casey was painted as nothing more than she is a young woman out of control with no reason for the lie after lie after lie. The Anthony's were not paid 1M for this 30 min portion of their show. They may have been paid for the new family Christmas video, etc., but it wasn't 1M IMO. the show only showed the same opinons as we have and Vargas asked them all the sad part was the defense guy saying she was a Steel Magnolia. Gag me with a spoon. There was absolutely nothing new and I'm sure after taping they added her being released from jail today.

I'm sure their defense attorney who is representing them for crimes they haven't committed has told them to shut up. I personally find it strange that they've lawyered up before LE has accused them of anything or they've been charged.

I don't think Cindy knew the direction the show was going to take. But if she did, I think they still would have sold the videos. A) the vids show Casey as a loving mom. B) They needed the money in order to be able to get the bond to get Casey released. Right now I think that was their priorities.

JMO. I think they (20/20) were soft on everyone. I mean, If I had lied to our LE here in our town like KC did, they would still been reading me the riot act. I was a little dismayed at their lack of astonishment at the whole bizarre story and the lies and misdirections the family has given to LE. IMO 20/20 essentially just gave a blurb of this case. They could have and should have done much better.

This was a very fair and balanced piece. No sensationalism. Well-written and easy to understand. No shrieking about what an expert is opining.

And still no evidence that 20/20 paid the Anthonys for this show.

"Casey creates a Make-believe world everyday of her life," says expert

An expert that has never met or examined her and is basing his opionions on what he's seen on TV and heard from others.

Didnt Cindy say something about Casey not getting to hold Caylee when she was 1st born and she didnt get to bond with her? This was at the beginning of the case. Does anyone remember?

20/20 owes me twenty minutes of my life back because there was nothing new there!!!! What a waste!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976
Back