DP Hearing Dec 5/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the DP is not requested, can the DA ask that there be no extradition to Canada and have that as part of the sentence? I am thinking that was a big part of the passport picture.

Since he was living here in NC and the crime occurred here, I don't think he will be extradited back to Canada.

I sure hope you are right SG. I used to agree with the DP - you know eye for an eye - but since this case I have change my mind - I would like to see BC sit in an America jail for the rest of his life and think about all he lost the night he murdered Nancy. Plus, I think, if the girls EVER wanted to talk to him/get to know him, etc. they would have the chance.

According to this article posted on myNC, the hearing is to start at 9:30am.

Three Questions For Fellow WSers:

1. Do you think the DA will seek the DP in this case? (yes/no)

2. Do you think the DP is appropriate in this case (yes/no)

2a. Why or Why not?

2a. Why or Why not?

Based only on what I know at this moment, and on my feelings,

1. No.

2. Yes

3. Because of the children's young ages.

2a. Why or Why not?

1. No

2. No

3. It seems people sit on death row for sometimes upwards of 20 years and by then the girls will be in their early twenties and will know the truth. To then have to deal with their father being injected with toxic poison in the United States (Canada does not do the DP) would just have to lay a gynormous burden on them.

LWOP is just fine with me. It will give him a long time to think things over, and to learn just what it's like for others to have the control over him.

I'm with you Star, LWOP is just fine. May he have many years to contemplate how he ruined his life, while denying Nancy any life at all.......PROVIDING he's found guilty, of course.:behindbar

JMHO
fran

LWOP. Very fitting. Brad's Ironman body will wither. His only purpose in life now is to exist in a cell.

Will he befriend a female prison worker and find a cozy closet?

NCMom, I would not have recognized Brad in that photo. He looks puffy. I guess the jail food isn't as nutritious as his green slime juice. Like I said, his Ironman body will wither. That will kill him (ego-wise), right there.

LWOP is just fine with me. It will give him a long time to think things over, and to learn just what it's like for others to have the control over him.

I'm good with it - provided while in prison the freak has ZERO access to any form of internet access.

147-COOPER.embedded.prod_affiliate.3.jpg

LWOP is just fine. He's lost that smirk since being arrested.

Bail set at $2M.

Holy Hades he look horrible. Even worse if you enlarge the photo !!!!! Hey All

The photo was taken at a tough angle...but goodness ole BC looks like he aged 10 years. Countenance is what it should have been all along. NC's innocent blood is crying out and here is a case where justice will be witnessed this side of eternity.

Oh the smirkless jailed one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member