Dr. Baden's Theory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I keep thinking about how Caylee never did spend the night at Tony's with her mother like she often did at Ricardo's place. I mean, I think it was completely inappropriate anyway, but why the sudden change? Could it be that Tony, young college dude around town, wasn't all into a little tot hanging around his apt. all hours? Seems reasonable that he wouldn't be. With Casey being on the outs with her parents, it would make sense (in Casey's effed up mind, anyway) that chloroform was the intended "babysitter" and it went horribly wrong.

Just a theory.... It would explain why she didn't call for help...she knew she would be toast for poisoning her child. And it would explain Casey saying "the nanny took her." (her bits of truth and all that)

Benadryl must be relatively safe bc my pediatricians have recommended using it when my daughter was having trouble sleeping.

It is safe if you use the amount recommended. It's when you think, maybe just a little bit more to be sure she/he stays asleep, that can be dangerous.

Benadryl (the generic name) is the ingredient in Tylenol PM that makes you sleepy.

The sedation from Chloroform last less than 15 minutes, it makes no sense that she was using it for the purpose of having her sleep. She would have to have a continuous stream plus oxygen and still hope she didn't OD her.

It causes burns at contact point, and horrible headaches. It would not be the drug of choice for knocking your kid out at all.

I think we are looking at a premediated murder.

I agree with you.

Benadryl would have much longer lasting effects. It takes up to 24 hours to get out of your system. It's legal and it's over-the-counter. ETA: It can cause excitability in some children but it makes the majority sleepy.

The sedation from Chloroform last less than 15 minutes, it makes no sense that she was using it for the purpose of having her sleep. She would have to have a continuous stream plus oxygen and still hope she didn't OD her.

It causes burns at contact point, and horrible headaches. It would not be the drug of choice for knocking your kid out at all.

I think so too. It's annoying to keep seeing these people on TV saying that it was an accident and now talking about drugging Caylee to make her sleep. None of them even seem to have checked out how long Chloroform would work and that the horrible side effects would make a child ill and not be worth using in the first place. I wonder if those red marks under Caylee's eyes on her upper cheek could have been the result of a previous attempt? They almost looked like burns to me.

What if she gave her both? Give her a little Benadryl or some other over the counter product so she will stay asleep. It usually takes a while before those medicines cause drowsiness. If she wanted something more instantaneous, then she could have used the chloroform too.

ITA!! Caylee would be lethargic, vomiting and sick after being chloroformed--this mother couldn't stand to take care of her baby--why would she want her to be even more to handle? She used it to kill that poor baby.

HI, newbie here. Does anyone think it possible that Casey (or someone) used the chloroform to clean up the "stain" on the bottom of the trunk? If the trunk is lined with carpet maybe chloroform was poured on the stain (which we know was decomposition) trying to cover up and/or get rid of the evidence......

I think if Casey used chloroform on the baby, she used it, put her to sleep and put her in that pool to drown. In ohter words, killed her on purpose but put her out before she did so. Maybe she planned to say the kid drowned by mistake. Snuck in the pool. Then chickened out and came up with the nanny took her stuff. Just another idea of mine.

I think your on to something..... She might have been trying to make it look like an accident thus the "flurry" of calls????? No body answered the calls then she went with this zanny garbage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili
Back