Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey (9/12 & 9/13 2016) # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@It4m

The info is sourced to JK's account of a report
unseen by the public?
Is this solely his recall and interpretation?
No physical evidentiary value?
He saw much more than we are privy to for sure. This wasn't the only mistake made during the CI process for sure if they didn't keep the evidence. But the CI and JK's word does hold value imho.

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ASK YES OR NO? I think you answered your own question. It was noted and I'm sure the CI wouldn't have noted it had they not been sure. SMELL for one thing.

Evidence collector: What's this? [Sniffs box.] Why, this smells like Burke Ramsey's feces!

Evidence collector: What's this? [Sniffs box.] Why, this smells like Burke Ramsey's feces!

You can ignore the evidence all you want.

Putting feces on anything is maladjusted behavior. It's malicious. It's hateful. It's disturbed. It's abusive. It's aggressive.

It creates a scenario for not merely resentment between siblings, but also suggests a proclivity towards spitefulness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The fecal matter was found in JonBenet's bedroom.

James Kolar, didn't work the case. He linked Burke to the crime by his fingerprint on a glass near the pineapple. Then followed considerable blah-blah about something involving poop in Burke's bathroom when he was six, the feces-stained pajamas, and a candy box.

The fecal matter was found in JonBenet's bedroom.

James Kolar, didn't work the case. He linked Burke to the crime by his fingerprint on a glass near the pineapple. Then followed considerable blah-blah about something involving poop in Burke's bathroom when he was six, the feces-stained pajamas, and a candy box.

James Kolar was the lead detective on the case for the Boulder District Attorneys office. The CSIs who observed the evidence, put it in their official reports and it’s in the case file. Kolar had access to those reports and files.

The lead investigator was Mark Beckner. In a news conference in the spring of 1998, then-Chief Beckner said Burke was not a suspect.

Do you think he is going to be honest about that in his lawsuit? I sure as hell wouldn't.
He will never admit to that nor harming his sister. I'm a BDI with parent cover-up believer.
The pajamas in her room that had the poop in it was way to big for Jon Benet. The only other kid in the house was BR.
JK worked the case directly.
BR is going to always deny that occurring. He's embarrassed I'm sure that it is out there for one thing. Secondly... He's a Ramsey. Deny Deny Deny.

James Kolar was the lead detective on the case for the Boulder District Attorneys office. The CSIs who observed the evidence, put it in their official reports and it’s in the case file. Kolar had access to those reports and files.

bolded underlined to add emphasis.

The lead investigator was Mark Beckner. In a news conference in the spring of 1998, then-Chief Beckner said Burke was not a suspect.

Actually, Chief Beckner was the chief of the Boulder Police. He was not a lead investigator.

James Kolar was the lead investigator for the Boulder District Attorneys office in 2005-06.

Burke can't be officially named a suspect due to his age at the time. Just saying. Doesn't mean he didn't do it or play a part in it.

James Kolar was the lead investigator for the Boulder District Attorneys office in 2005-06.

JonBenet was killed in 1996.

A report of contents itemized taken from the Ramsey home does not mention smeared feces.

JonBenet was killed in 1996.

A report of contents itemized taken from the Ramsey home does not mention smeared feces.

This is not speculation or conjecture. There is nothing grand about reporting this evidence. Everyone deserves some privacy. However, please do not say or pretend this evidence doesn’t exist.

"I had also found it interesting that the Paughs had reportedly purchased several books on childhood behavior for the Ramsey family. The titles of the books were intriguing: The Hurried Child –Growing Up Too Fast, by David Elkind; Children at Risk, Dobson / Bruer; Why Johnny Can’t Tell Right From Wrong, Kilpatrick. When exploring the nature of the content of these three books, I wondered what might have been taking place in the home that prompted the grandparents to purchase these types of childhood behavioral books for the family. I had reviewed an investigator’s report that documented a 1997 interview with former Ramsey nanny –housekeeper Geraldine Vodicka, who stated that Burke had smeared feces on the walls of a bathroom during his mother’s first bout with cancer. She told investigators that Nedra Paugh, who was visiting the Ramsey home at the time, had directed her to clean up the mess. There were other police reports in the files that documented what I thought could be viewed as related behavior. CSIs had written about finding a pair of pajama bottomless ms in JonBenét’s bedroom that contained fecal material. They were too big for her and were thought to belong to Burke."

ty

To add to the oh, so lovely poopy discussion:

In Burke's lawsuit against Spitz, it is mentioned that the fecal smearing never happened.

https://www.scribd.com/document/326687568/Burke-Ramsey-vs-Werner-Spitz

Number 63 on page 11

p11/ 63 "At the time when he uttered the false and
defamatory accusations against Burke Ramsey,
Defendant Spitz recklessly relied upon false and unreliable
reports that Burke Ramsey had smeared feces
in a family bathroom and in JonBenet's room."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors