Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey (9/12 & 9/13 2016) # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
my older daughter has it , but I still see a difference, and I cant put my finger on it !

I think BR knows what happened. But I no longer think he did it. I think it was very telling that he said "unless someone erased my memory" during the Dr Phil interview. Given how long he was in therapy; they may have tried to do just that. But I think he knows. Deep down he knows even if he can't admit it to himself

I think BR knows what happened. But I no longer think he did it. I think it was very telling that he said "unless someone erased my memory" during the Dr Phil interview. Given how long he was in therapy; they may have tried to do just that. But I think he knows. Deep down he knows even if he can't admit it to himself

kaykay543,
Of course he knows, he was there, he was at the Stine house, the White's house and watched JonBenet walk into his parents house.

Burke Ramsey was told by his parents to go to bed and fake being asleep, So he is involved in the post-mortem staging.

The parents staged the wine-cellar crime-scene, most people will agree on that. Were the parents staging for themselves or staging Burke Ramsey out of the case?

Did Positive Light say "He was more than likely jealous of her and her beauty", yes or no?
Let me be more clear for just you. He was jealous of her and her beauty that had mama and daddy wrapped around her finger. Mama was always with Jon Benet doing pageants etc.Her "beauty" is what gained her those pageant wins. Mama always bragged about JBR and even though we will never be sure what went on behind those closed doors, unless someone speaks, I can bet mama didnt brag on BR like that. Hence he was jealous of her beauty. He tried his hardest in the DP interview to give the audience a grim and defected picture of what she looked like in the coffin. So that is what would stick with them.
Does that answer your question?
No need for the aggressive post.

CSIs didn't collect anything with fecal smears except JonBenet's underpants and that was all residual post-wash staining.

A former nanny who got paid by the tabloid that carried the story, gave an account of BR smearing feces on a bathroom wall during PR's first bout with cancer, years before the murder.

CSIs didn't collect anything with fecal smears except JonBenet's underpants and that was all residual post-wash staining.

A former nanny who got paid by the tabloid that carried the story, gave an account of BR smearing feces on a bathroom wall during PR's first bout with cancer, years before the murder.
I will try to look up sources tomorrow for you. So tired tonight honestly. It may have been in the CBS documentary but not sure my mind is extremely foggy tonight.
You are correct about him doing it during PR's cancer.

Try this thread for starters. I think there is discussion of it in this thread. https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?23827-Was-Burke-involved
About all I can do tonight lol

Copied from another site:
From James Kolar's "Foreign Faction"

Kolar is speaking:

"I had reviewed an investigator’s report that documented a 1997 interview with former Ramsey nanny - housekeeper Geraldine Vodicka, who stated that Burke had smeared feces on the walls of a bathroom during his mother’s first bout with cancer. She told investigators that Nedra Paugh, who was visiting the Ramsey home at the time, had directed her to clean up the mess.
There were other police reports in the files that documented what I thought could be viewed as related behavior. CSIs had written about finding a pair of pajama bottoms in JonBenet's bedroom that contained fecal material. They were too big for her and were thought to belong to Burke.
Additionally, a box of candy located in her bedroom had also been observed to be smeared with feces. Both of these discoveries had been made during the processing of the crime scene during the execution of search warrants following the discovery of JonBenet’s body."

Copied from another site:
From James Kolar's "Foreign Faction"

Kolar is speaking:

"I had reviewed an investigator’s report that documented a 1997 interview with former Ramsey nanny - housekeeper Geraldine Vodicka, who stated that Burke had smeared feces on the walls of a bathroom during his mother’s first bout with cancer. She told investigators that Nedra Paugh, who was visiting the Ramsey home at the time, had directed her to clean up the mess.
There were other police reports in the files that documented what I thought could be viewed as related behavior. CSIs had written about finding a pair of pajama bottoms in JonBenet's bedroom that contained fecal material. They were too big for her and were thought to belong to Burke.
Additionally, a box of candy located in her bedroom had also been observed to be smeared with feces. Both of these discoveries had been made during the processing of the crime scene during the execution of search warrants following the discovery of JonBenet’s body."

From /u/Fr_Brown:
Where in JonBenet's room were the feces-smeared pajama bottoms "thought to belong to Burke" found? If they were in plain sight, is there a crime scene photograph of them? Were they collected? Was the "feces-smeared candy box" collected? If not, do you know why not?
permalink embed

[–]jameskolar 15 points 1 year ago
It is my recollection that the pj bottoms were on the floor but I didn’t see that they or the box of candy were collected. It was an odd observation noted by investigators, but I don’t think they grasped the significance of those items at the time. Interviews were still being conducted with family employees and friends during and well after the completion of the execution of the search warrants.

permalink embed parent

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedM...ottom-comments

The pajama pants and candy box were never collected. Since these items were never collected into evidence, were they ever tested, yes or no?

From /u/Fr_Brown:
Where in JonBenet's room were the feces-smeared pajama bottoms "thought to belong to Burke" found? If they were in plain sight, is there a crime scene photograph of them? Were they collected? Was the "feces-smeared candy box" collected? If not, do you know why not?
permalink embed

[–]jameskolar 15 points 1 year ago
It is my recollection that the pj bottoms were on the floor but I didn’t see that they or the box of candy were collected. It was an odd observation noted by investigators, but I don’t think they grasped the significance of those items at the time. Interviews were still being conducted with family employees and friends during and well after the completion of the execution of the search warrants.

permalink embed parent

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedM...ottom-comments

The pajama pants and candy box were never collected. Since these items were never collected into evidence, were they ever tested, yes or no?

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ASK YES OR NO? I think you answered your own question. It was noted and I'm sure the CI wouldn't have noted it had they not been sure. SMELL for one thing.

@It4m

The info is sourced to JK's account of a report
unseen by the public?
Is this solely his recall and interpretation?
No physical evidentiary value?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark