Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey (9/12 & 9/13 2016)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too felt like a bad child being chastised by Dr Phil , and vowed to never watch him again. Not that I was a regular viewer, but did watch him for time to time . He's been wearing very thin on me since the Anthony's and now after the butt chewing he gave us all I am so over him.
A good friend of mine watches him everyday and called me yesterday ( she was strictly IDI , until Dr Phil and CBS and now is a BDI )
She told me to tune in and watch how he was with Teri Hormon ( Kyrons stepmother ) he sure didn't play softball with her like he did with Burke ...he is so in the Ramsey's and Lin Woods pocket it makes me sick ...even my friend who is a huge fan of his and a former IDI thought so and told me to watch it ...he disgusts me .
The rest of his interview with Teri airs today .

And I would say there is much less actual evidence tying her to Kyron's disappearance than there is tying the Ramseys to the murder of JB. Even though I totally think she did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jash- I believe that he did not mean to kill her or cause significant injury. I still believe he hit her in anger or by accident, but not with the intention to kill her.

Cubbeegirl I am right there with you. I never thought much of DP but I watch those 4 shows due to the topic. Honestly, DP did not disappoint me. I knew he would handle BP with kit gloves being LW was his own attorney. What I don't understand is how in the world they thought interviewing BR would do any good for the case or him? If you have kept your mouth shut for 20 years, CBS show or no CBS show, I would have stayed quiet. "Getting out ahead" of the CBS show just swayed people that BDI with his behavior (no matter how DP put a spin on it) and DP going easy on him compared to all his other interviews. THEN for DP to chastised his viewing audience for voicing their thoughts. Shame on him! He did try to make us all feel stupid. But guess what we are all smarter than DP and he just made himself look more stupid. IMHO.

My thoughts exactly. I wonder what Team Ramsey was thinking letting Burke do a nationally televised interview?? Did no one, John's older children or his current wife or ANYONE, say "What if Burke doesn't come across in a positive light?" "Don't you think this may just open a can of worms?" Etc.

Also, DP sounds even more stupid with all that reiterating that he agreed to be interviewed without an attorney present... Blah
LW no doubt knew exactly the questions being asked and exactly the answers being given prior to recording... ALSO, WTH would he need an attorney in the first place if he is an innocent victim???

My thoughts exactly. I wonder what Team Ramsey was thinking letting Burke do a nationally televised interview?? Did no one, John's older children or his current wife or ANYONE, say "What if Burke doesn't come across in a positive light?" "Don't you think this may just open a can of worms?" Etc.

Also, DP sounds even more stupid with all that reiterating that he agreed to be interviewed without an attorney present... Blah
LW no doubt knew exactly the questions being asked and exactly the answers being given prior to recording... ALSO, WTH would he need an attorney in the first place if he is an innocent victim???

And why would he need a lawyer when he was too young at the time of the crime to ever be charged for it?

It's my opinion, that JR chose DP as a nice, safe, "controlled" place to dump his son. He has carried not only a monkey on his back but an albatross around his neck (as he should) for 20 years. Reminds me of that movie "Shutters"

With the new evidence and his new life, I think he washed his hands of BR handing him the baton, right there on DP. Presto Bango, the monkeys gone. Now if he could only do something about the albatross.

All the info that has come into the light will make interviews a nightmare. JR is over and out.

It's my opinion, that JR chose DP as a nice, safe, "controlled" place to dump his son. He has carried not only a monkey on his back but an albatross around his neck (as he should) for 20 years. Reminds me of that movie "Shutters"

With the new evidence and his new life, I think he washed his hands of BR handing him the baton, right there on DP. Presto Bango, the monkeys gone. Now if he could only do something about the albatross.

All the info that has come into the light will make interviews a nightmare. JR is over and out.

Surely John is going to want his share of the way over $150M lawsuit that Lin Wood is planning on winning.

And I would say there is much less actual evidence tying her to Kyron's disappearance than there is tying the Ramseys to the murder of JB. Even though I totally think she did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dr Phil to Terri Hormon ..
People who have nothing v to hide ...hide nothing .....gmmmmmm

I've been thinking the same thing, so thanks for saying it out loud for me. And he wasn't only smiling gleefully in the child age interviews, he actually giggled at inappropriate times. I'm getting to the point that I think he may have ice water in his veins.
He reminds me a little of psychopath Rhoda in the Bad Seed. Jmo

His behavior at her funeral spoke volumes....No grief at all, just playful ordinary behavior, as if he were anywhere other than his sister's funeral. At some point before the burial, he went over to her coffin and patted it a couple of times. Could have been thinking, "See, Little Sis, you shouldn't have been the way you were, and I wouldn't have had to do this. Goodbye forever." Just chilling as ice.

I've been thinking the same thing, so thanks for saying it out loud for me. And he wasn't only smiling gleefully in the child age interviews, he actually giggled at inappropriate times. I'm getting to the point that I think he may have ice water in his veins.
He reminds me a little of psychopath Rhoda in the Bad Seed. Jmo

Frigga and Neesaki, these posts are harmful and speculative by people that have no qualifications in doing so. And this is why we can't make progress in this case. I'm tired of asking posters of their experience with people that are not like them. Including race, socioeconomic backgrounds, disabilities, etc. Most of you have NO experience in any of this.

Neesaki said Burke was a "bad seed". Frigga diagnosed him as a "psychopath". There is NO evidence of any of these claims. None. Please take a moment and think about how some diagnose people without any evidence.

Seems to me there is plenty of evidence to point to the fact that Burke has some sort of. Underlying issues.

Frigga and Neesaki, these posts are harmful and speculative by people that have no qualifications in doing so. And this is why we can't make progress in this case. I'm tired of asking posters of their experience with people that are not like them. Including race, socioeconomic backgrounds, disabilities, etc. Most of you have NO experience in any of this.

Neesaki said Burke was a "bad seed". Frigga diagnosed him as a "psychopath". There is NO evidence of any of these claims. None. Please take a moment and think about how some diagnose people without any evidence.

Harmful to whom? The point of this entire forum is to speculate. Burke is not a verboten victim subject. In fact, he's the title of many threads. He's fair game, like it or not.

How can you possibly know what any poster's race, experience with disabilities, and socioeconomic background is? Why is this information necessary? Why should anyone have to outline their demographics to another poster in order to offer an opinion on the case? Jurors are not required to match the defendant in race, disability, or socioeconomic background in order to find the defendant guilty or not guilty as charged. Neither are we.

these posts are harmful and speculative by people that have no qualifications in doing so.

Isn't this for a Websleuths moderator to decide?

I am one of the ones who believe BR killed her purpose and probably has been plotting it for awhile before he actually did it. He got a thrill out of it.

I am one of the ones who believe BR killed her purpose and probably has been plotting it for awhile before he actually did it. He got a thrill out of it.

I too think that's a real possibility - I wouldn't go so far as to say I believe it, more like, I don't rule it out. He seemed to me to be very pleased with the way things turned out at the funeral. And he seemed pretty confident and cocky at the police interview a few years later - that is, until the pineapples showed up - not so cocky then.

I too think that's a real possibility - I wouldn't go so far as to say I believe it, more like, I don't rule it out. He seemed to me to be very pleased with the way things turned out at the funeral. And he seemed pretty confident and cocky at the police interview a few years later - that is, until the pineapples showed up - not so cocky then.

As I said before, my mother died when I was 10. I was a basket case for weeks after her funeral. I sure wasn't laughing or acting like a normal kid. I remember sobbing alone in my room while the adults talked and ate after we buried her. I missed her SO much, and my heart was broken. After I finally went back to school, I tried to keep it together but then my very maternal 4th grade teacher hugged me and I lost it all over again. Burke's behavior is so far out of normal it instantly raised a huge red flag for me. "Getting on with my life" was absolutely a true statement from him but it's extremely troubling considering the adults in his life were upset and this was a violent murder. How can he describe what he "knows" happened, yet do this without any appropriate reticence or one shred of horror?

Oh, and also - I basically don't remember anything about the 5th grade. I know I went to school, but I can't remember the teacher or much of what I learned or did that year. I loved school and was a good student but I was just in a sort of shock and continuing grief, I think. Like a zombie. I can remember 6th grade very clearly, so it took about a year for me to come out of that fog.

You've already been informed of how to be qualified as an expert on Websleuths. If you'd like to be taken as one, I recommend you take steps to become qualified. Otherwise, based on site policy, your opinion is no more or less valid than anyone else's and you're not in any position to suggest otherwise.

You've also been told repeatedly about evidence of Burke's maladaptive behaviors, but you keep labeling facts as "speculation." A quick summary: the fecal smearing (LHP), bedwetting past an appropriate age (LHP), the fecal matter in JBR's bed and candy (Kolar), purposely hitting JBR in the leg and eye socket with a golf club (Miller & others). There are other reports but they are not as easy to source.

None of that is speculative.

It's comforting to know that you determined most of us aren't qualified to have an opinion. I won't speculate on how
you would know that. I would like to point out that you've almost single handedly derailed multiple threads on the
Jonbenet forum. You delight in creating an atmosphere of discord and you reprimand people for behaviors that yo
yourself exhibit. It seems like you are the one halting progress not the rest of us. It's repetitive and boring. Most importantly, it's insulting to the memory of the little girl that was murdered. I doubt I'm the only one that hesitates to post in here over the last few days because when I read the previous posts, many that bring up good points I didn't think about they are followed up by the same one or two replies that appear to have one purpose. They are dismissive and condescending and add nothing constructive to the conversation. Some don't even address what the original post was about.

Harmful to whom? The point of this entire forum is to speculate. Burke is not a verboten victim subject. In fact, he's the title of many threads. He's fair game, like it or not.

How can you possibly know what any poster's race, experience with disabilities, and socioeconomic background is? Why is this information necessary? Why should anyone have to outline their demographics to another poster in order to offer an opinion on the case? Jurors are not required to match the defendant in race, disability, or socioeconomic background in order to find the defendant guilty or not guilty as charged. Neither are we.

Isn't this for a Websleuths moderator to decide?

I said this because many posters have commented on the Ramsey's wealth. I never said anything about posters

It's comforting to know that you determined most of us aren't qualified to have an opinion. I won't speculate on how
you would know that. I would like to point out that you've almost single handedly derailed multiple threads on the
Jonbenet forum. You delight in creating an atmosphere of discord and you reprimand people for behaviors that yo
yourself exhibit. It seems like you are the one halting progress not the rest of us. It's repetitive and boring. Most importantly, it's insulting to the memory of the little girl that was murdered. I doubt I'm the only one that hesitates to post in here over the last few days because when I read the previous posts, many that bring up good points I didn't think about they are followed up by the same one or two replies that appear to have one purpose. They are dismissive and condescending and add nothing constructive to the conversation. Some don't even address what the original post was about.

I apologize if it came across as condescending, it was not my intent. Many on this forum make accusations based on their feelings towards the Ramsey's based on their preconceived notions in regards to the Ramsey's socioeconomic status.

You've already been informed of how to be qualified as an expert on Websleuths. If you'd like to be taken as one, I recommend you take steps to become qualified. Otherwise, based on site policy, your opinion is no more or less valid than anyone else's and you're not in any position to suggest otherwise.

You've also been told repeatedly about evidence of Burke's maladaptive behaviors, but you keep labeling facts as "speculation." A quick summary: the fecal smearing (LHP), bedwetting past an appropriate age (LHP), the fecal matter in JBR's bed and candy (Kolar), purposely hitting JBR in the leg and eye socket with a golf club (Miller & others). There are other reports but they are not as easy to source.

None of that is speculative.

It also is not speculative to SEE with one's own eyes that he was smiling after her funeral, laughing and smiling during the interview 13 days after the murder, laughing and smart *advertiser censored*-y in the 1998 interview and smiling with duping delight during the DP interview.

I will say it here. My very first thought after seeing 30 year old BR on the DP show was "he's gay". I do not mean this as a criticism, just that his appearance and the way he carries himself screamed effeminate "gay" to me. Then as he spoke and squirmed I thought he was also 'extremely immature" and that he behaved like a child not a grown man. His smiling while discussing the deaths of his family members, both under horrible circumstances, was down right creepy and his inability to make eye contact with idiot DP made me think he was deceitful and enjoying it. His entire presentation chilled me, something instinctively warned me that this is someone you do not turn your back on.

Once I read that the GJ voted to indict (which I learned only very recently) my ears perked up but I had not read the indictment and so could not make an educated guess at the charges much less any inference of guilt. Then I saw the DP show and got creeped out by BR but also learned some facts that were never before revealed and which filled in some missing pieces of the Ramsey puzzle. Still, creepy doesn't equal killer and I like to think that I am old enough, wise enough and kind enough to not judge people i have never met on how they behave in uncomfortable situations. Then the CBS special filled in more pieces and just a day or 3 ago I read the GJ charges and everything fell into place.

So, Mr Lin Wood may try to have people believe that BR's reputation was damaged by the CBS special but it was BR's creepy appearance on the DP show that made people think that 'something just isn't right here' and that he may in fact have killed his sister. As I wrote before, BR needs to sue Lin Wood for the bad advice given. Wood knows how bizarre BR comes across and sent him out into the public to be dissected anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties