Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey (9/12 & 9/13 2016)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The kind of sick excuse for a human being who is happy his sister is dead...

Seeing my mother in her coffin was the most horrifying and scarring experience of my young life....I was 10....My sister was 13...She RAN from the funeral home in distress and grief...She cried because Mom was surrounded by flowers which she loved but would never see....It was awful.

Obviously Burke felt/experienced none of those normal emotions. "One of her eyes was droopy, that was weird..." Maybe because you nearly SPLIT her skull in half??? Maybe because she had an autopsy thanks to YOU?? *advertiser censored**HOLE!
AMEN!!!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If Burke does sue CBS, he'll likely be shown these clips by the defense and asked if he finds the topic of his sister's death and her droopy eye amusing."You don't find it funny?" Grinning Burke - "Well, like, no, I guess not." "Then why were you smiling and giggling at Dr. Phil's questions? We need a verbal answer, sir, shrugging can't be picked up by the court reporter. Does the memory of the way your sister's eye looked in her coffin amuse you or not? "Well, no, I guess, I mean I'm just a real happy guy....."

Don't you dare settle, CBS.
100000000% agree! Sock it to 'em CBS.
To finally make them answer questions and watch them squirm will be excellent. Plus LW throwing temper tantrums would be a good sight too.
I really hope they do sue. CBS has the deep pockets that John Ramsey doesn't have anymore. Finally they bit a dog with a much bigger bite and the strength to back it up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Seeing my mother in her coffin was the most horrifying and scarring experience of my young life....I was 10....My sister was 13...She RAN from the funeral home in distress and grief...She cried because Mom was surrounded by flowers which she loved but would never see....It was awful.

Obviously Burke felt/experienced none of those normal emotions. "One of her eyes was droopy, that was weird..." Maybe because you nearly SPLIT her skull in half??? Maybe because she had an autopsy thanks to YOU?? *advertiser censored**HOLE!

It makes me angry too, Heymom. How can he be so heartless? Never mind the smiles, listen to what comes out of his mouth.

It makes me angry too, Heymom. How can he be so heartless? Never mind the smiles, listen to what comes out of his mouth.

I remember crying and begging my dad not to make us look at my mom's body...But Daddy was wise to take us in...Of course especially me, as a very young child with no experience with death, I just wanted my Mom to come back...After that night, I knew she wasn't going to come back, that I was looking at all that was left of the mother that I loved....and it wasn't really her. Harsh for a young child to go through. All I can say is that Burke must not have experienced anything like what I did. I don't think he's able to feel anything for others, really. It's all about him. I wonder what would have happened to him if his parents hadn't chosen to protect him and throw JonBenet under the Burke bus.

That made my heart hurt. Poor little dear. Sounds so heartless.

The bit about you and your sister also made me feel a strong pang of empathy, I'm glad you shared a "normal" 10 y.o.'s reaction to a close family member's death.

AHHHH watching the Dr. Phil show is so FRUSTRATING.

He says that the GJ only heard "the police's side of the story". We all know that's not true!!! Lou Smit showed his presentation (where he stole evidence from the BPD without permission). And Candice DeLong makes me wanna slap her.

I remember crying and begging my dad not to make us look at my mom's body...But Daddy was wise to take us in...Of course especially me, as a very young child with no experience with death, I just wanted my Mom to come back...After that night, I knew she wasn't going to come back, that I was looking at all that was left of the mother that I loved....and it wasn't really her. Harsh for a young child to go through. All I can say is that Burke must not have experienced anything like what I did. I don't think he's able to feel anything for others, really. It's all about him. I wonder what would have happened to him if his parents hadn't chosen to protect him and throw JonBenet under the Burke bus.

I too had to go to my first funeral with an open casket at just around B's age. You bring up some great points.

I too did not want to go. I was afraid of going. I had to go in the line right up to the body like everyone else in the line.

I was very glad my mom took me there as it helped me realize the person soul was not in the body. Even at my young age I knew the person soul was not in the lifeless corpse.

So afterwards I was so glad my Mom had taken me and made me go. It helped me to never be afraid of dying. Peaceful
body resting and soul is long gone to better place.

Which brings me to the point. I think we both shared FEAR at
first. Contrast that with B who expressed no fear at all.

He expressed no real emotion at all other than pointing out about the eye which is bizarre. IMO he has no capability to feel remorse.

Even at his age today in the DP interview I got a sense he did not feel for others. He showed no interest in wantting to associate with other people. He said he was content in being by himself. That in of itself is not normal as most people at his age want to be around others at some point. He shows no desire to do that which is different than most.

The lack of fear in him at the time is what stands out to me since we both shared fear at first.

That made my heart hurt. Poor little dear. Sounds so heartless.

The bit about you and your sister also made me feel a strong pang of empathy, I'm glad you shared a "normal" 10 y.o.'s reaction to a close family member's death.

I only shared that to contrast our normal grief and emotions about our mom's death with Burke's lack of emotion and grief, both right after his sister was murdered (and I do believe that he did it and he's not sorry about it even to this day) and even now, in his DP interview. For our family, it changed all of us in many different ways, but the blessing in my own life has been that I have had several mother figures throughout my life, including the dear woman my father married later in his life, who was a grandmother to my kids and like a mother to me for many years. And I love my MIL too, and we get along (although we do not live near each other!). So God watches out for us, even when he takes a parent away, he will send other people to compensate and help. It doesn't mean that we don't still mourn for our loved ones who aren't here, just that we have comforts and consolations.

The Ramseys, on the other hand, continue to run over JonBenet, in a figurative sense. They never protected her while she was alive and they are all still picking her bones 20 years later. May God give her peace. May God give them justice.

He says that the GJ only heard "the police's side of the story". We all know that's not true!!! Lou Smit showed his presentation (where he stole evidence from the BPD without permission). And Candice DeLong makes me wanna slap her.

I'm sorry- who else's side of the story do you want? Remind me again how that would be bad? These weren't poor, marganalized or uneducated people being taken advantage of by dirty cops. They were being treated with kit gloves when so much of the evidence was pointing towards them. It was a shame what the Ramsey's chose to do all these years.

Agreed on all counts. No wonder our justice system is in the shape it's in with people like this.

Grand Jurors never hear a defense. They only see the state's evidence. Why does this guy act like it is unusual?

I understand what everyone has been saying about Burke on this thread. I'm not defending him. It is, however, clear why John and Patsy wanted him to stay out of the spotlight. Now we know.

I'm not sure about drawing conclusions about how he behaves away from the spotlight. He went to several schools. Are people who knew him stepping up as witnesses? Do you know groups of people who wouldn't have someone step forward and say, "It was creepy. He was a loner and I just stayed away from him." Minors can't sign confidentiality agreements. It would be next to impossible to get classmates not to talk even with such agreements in place. It would have also been to easy for someone who had the dirt on Burke to be a confidential source.

I understand what everyone has been saying about Burke on this thread. I'm not defending him. It is, however, clear why John and Patsy wanted him to stay out of the spotlight. Now we know.

I'm not sure about drawing conclusions about how he behaves away from the spotlight. He went to several schools. Are people who knew him stepping up as witnesses? Do you know groups of people who wouldn't have someone step forward and say, "It was creepy. He was a loner and I just stayed away from him." Minors can't sign confidentiality agreements. It would be next to impossible to get classmates not to talk even with such agreements in place. It would have also been to easy for someone who had the dirt on Burke to be a confidential source.

People don't want to get involved. And there are tons of murderers who only have one victim - once that person is eliminated, no one else draws their ire quite in the same way. There are a lot of socially withdrawn people in Burke's generation and below him. They use the internet for their social contact and keep to themselves. They are not seen as creepy.

Burke saw Jon Benet as his rival. Until she came along he was the center of his parent's universe. Then all of sudden he wasn't. I hold the parents responsible for the most part, especially PR for her sick, unhealthy obsession with JB and the pageant thing. In that respect I have empathy, even sympathy for Burke. But.....

Sibling rivalry has been around since the beginning of time, Cain slew Able. Though thankfully it doesn't usually come down to one murdering the other. Sadly I believe that's what happened in this case. I do toss around the idea of intentional injury but accidental death, but I can't say for sure if I even believe that. jmo

Well, I haven't seen anyone stepping up to say what a regular guy he was either. It's odd that nobody from his "real life" has been interviewed or given their impressions of him, other than his father (naturally). I don't know which way that cuts.

Well, I haven't seen anyone stepping up to say what a regular guy he was either. It's odd that nobody from his "real life" has been interviewed or given their impressions of him, other than his father (naturally). I don't know which way that cuts.

wannagonorth
You can bet your bottom dollar that the media are phoning the Stine's to get interviews along with the White's, ex girlfriends, etc. They will be digging dirt on BR big time, Doug Stine is BR's school buddy and knows most about him, so watch out for him doing a talk show or magazine interview.

That will be the reason Spitz was sued, i.e. to keep the media hounds at bay?

I wonder how much truth there is to this?

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?10244-1998-NE-Articles-on-Burke

Poster is KoldKase

National Enquirer -

Burke Today: A trouble schoolkid living with his anger

Band practice at the exclusive Lovett School in Atlanta came to a sudden halt recently when an 11-year-old trombone player threw a fit

The youngster was Burke Ramsey.

Sadly the murder of his sister, JonBenét seems to have turned him into an angry and sometimes strange boy.

"Burke tossed his instrument to the floor with a thud and screamed that he hated the trombone and didn't want to play it anymore," said a source.

"All the kids in the band got real quiet and some of them were frightened.

"Burke kept screaming an practice was canceled while teachers quieted him down. Burke is now playing saxophone."

On another occasion, Burke was on an amusement park outing when he got freaked out by a girl who looked like JonBenét, said the source.

"He went white and turned away from her. He kept yelling he didn't want to go on a ride with HER!"

One of Burke's homeroom classmates told the source: "He talks to himself in the corner a lot. Everybody thinks he's talking to his sister."

Don Gentile

Someone should try to get an interview with his former girlfriend. She might be reluctant to speak though fearing a lawsuit or other retribution.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Burke saw Jon Benet as his rival. Until she came along he was the center of his parent's universe. Then all of sudden he wasn't. I hold the parents responsible for the most part, especially PR for her sick, unhealthy obsession with JB and the pageant thing. In that respect I have empathy, even sympathy for Burke. But.....

Sibling rivalry has been around since the beginning of time, Cain slew Able. Though thankfully it doesn't usually come down to one murdering the other. Sadly I believe that's what happened in this case. I do toss around the idea of intentional injury but accidental death, but I can't say for sure if I even believe that. jmo
Wasn't BR only 3 when JBR was born? Most first born get a lot of attention until the next child is born. Think about families with 5 children one right after the other. My point is that although BR might have been jealous I believe it was part of his psychopathy to kill his sister and her death was not attributed to Patsy giving her more attention or involving her in pageants. MOO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member