Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey (9/12 & 9/13 2016)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(6)
Dr. Phil speaking to John Ramsey
DP- "Some people said that you had gone to great lengths to distance Burke from
the Boulder Police Investigation."
JR- "Not at all.(slightly laughing) I've heard rumors that we were hiding Burke
because he was this crazy kid well nah that wasn't the case at all. Yes we were
hiding him from the media, but no we didn't hide him from anybody. We protected
him we hid him We were worried about his physical safety. I mean we were under
assault by the media and press and cameras and people we didn't know who
they were. We just didn't want Burke recognized because he was growing up he was
not a 9 year old boy anymore he was an 11 year old 12 year old who wanted to have
a normal life."

News snippet "Would you respect our privacy please?"

"It's being reported that investigators want to interview JonBenet's brother
Burke. But why?"

"The experts say the investigators want to re-interview Burke in the hope that
he can help them piece together some new information."

"Detectives want to talk to JonBenet's 23 year old brother, Burke who was 9 at
the time of the murder."

Nancy Grace- "Many people banded about the theory that Burke himself, could be responsible
for the murder."

Dr. Phil standing in front of the Ramsey's home again
"As recently as 2010, investigators wanted to interview Burke Ramsey again. Burke
did not speak to them. Why... 14 years after JonBenet's death did detectives still
want to talk to him? Today Burke breaks his 20 year silence and finally tells us
what he knows about those tragic events. This was a no holds barred interview, nothing
was off limits. He agreed to answer any and all questions and to do so without a lawyer
present."

Dr. Phil speaking to Burke. DP sitting in a leather chair across from Burke sitting on a
leather couch (no audience) pictures are sitting around on tables of the family.

(7)
DP- "The night that your sister JonBenet was killed, there were three people in that house
that we know the identity of and you're one of those three. You, your mother and your father.
But in the 20 years that have gone by, you're the one who has never spoken. Never talked
about this publicly. And you've decided to do so now. My question for you is 'Why now and
why here?'"
BR- (smiling while answering)"For a long time the media basically made our lives crazy.
I mean its hard to miss the cameras and news trucks in your front yard and we'd go to
the supermarket sometimes and there would be a tabloid with my picture and JonBenet's
picture plastered on the front. They would follow us around. Seeing that as a little kid
it's kind of a chaotic nightmare. So I was pretty skeptical of like any sort of media.
It just made me a very private person. As to why I'm doing it now? It's the 20th
anniversary and apparently still alot of attention around it."

DP-"Well my goal here is that we answer all the questions (Burke drumming his fingers in
the air slightly with a closed mouth smile)you said I could ask you anything. Nothing is
off limits. You speak about this ONE time. Some people have speculated that your
parents weren't protecting you they were hiding you."
BR- "yeah"
DP- "And that for the last 20 years, that you've been hiding out instead of just choosing not
to speak. What do you say to that?"
BR- (smiling)"For the last 20 years I've wanted to grow up like a normal kid which (slightly
laughing) does not include like going in front of TV cameras.."
DP- "But if you had answered the curiosity, might that have stopped it all?"
BR- (smiling)"To me it's seemed like it would rouse it all up again."
DP- "I want to ask some tough questions but first let's turn the hands of time back
a little bit. When you look back, was Christmas like a really big deal at your house?"
BR- "Yeah (smiling) Decorations in the yard and on the inside. My parents would throw
a party every year."

Snippet from the Home Tour video two years prior "Hello I'm Patsy Ramsey. Daddy's not
here but this is JonBenet. She's 4. and Burke is 7. And we'd like to welcome you to our home
and wish you a very Merry Christmas."

DP- "Now two days before JonBenet was murdered, that was when the party was at your house, right?"
BR- "Yeah (smiling and looking towards the left)"

(8)
DP- "And you had people tour the house?"
BR- "I think there was like a ...like a Boulder home tour thing (still smiling) like we weren't
the only people that did it."
DP- "Right. They went house to house and looked at all the decorations."
BR- "Yeah" (smiling)
DP- "So when do you guys open gifts? Is it Christmas eve or Christmas morning?"
BR- (smiling looking to left) "Christmas morning"
DP- "Do you remember what you did that morning?"
BR- (smiling looking to the left) "I remember peeking down and seeing like a electric
train and a bike. I was super excited."
DP- "Was JonBenet with you?"
BR- (smiling and looking to the left) "yeahhhhhhh I think so.."
DP- "Did she peek too?"
BR- (smiling) "Yeah I think so."
DP- "Did you get what you asked for that year?"
BR- "Nintendo 64."
DP- "And what did JonBenet get?"
BR- (smiling and looking to the left) "I think she got a big doll house..We both got
bikes."

DP interviewing JR again
JR- "It was a typical Christmas morning. A lot of the neighbor kids came over after awhile and
they were in and out of the house and and just a nice Christmas day."
DP- "JonBenet got a doll for Christmas right?"
JR- "Patsy had sent this doll company a picture of JonBenet and they made a doll that supposedly
looked like her and Patsy saw the doll lying in the box and it kinda startled her."
DP- "What did she say?"
JR- "She said it looked like JonBenet was in a coffin."

Lawrence Schiller, author of Perfect Town, Perfect Murder- "The highlight of the 25th was
really a visit for dinner at Priscilla and Fleet White's home."

Steve Kardian, Former Police Detective- "Fleet White was John Ramsey's best friend. Fleet White
became a suspect and was interviewed 18 times by the authorities."

(9)
DP to JR- "When you came home that night, JonBenet had fallen asleep on the ride home so you
carried her in (JR keeps nodding in agreement and saying mmhmm)"

JR- I laid her on the bed and then Patsy went up later and I think put her pajamas on and tucked her in."

Hard Copy News snippet- "Christmas night in the Ramsey House, JonBenet's tucked snuggly into her bed
dreaming about her brand new bike. John and Patsy Ramsey are down the hall in their room
presumably fast asleep. Brother Burke is sleeping in his room."

DP speaking back to Burke- "Do you remember the last time you saw JonBenet alive?"

Narrator- "Coming up DP- "After you went to bed that night did you hear anything out of the ordinary at
all during the night?"

Commercial 3 minutes

Again DP- "Do you remember the last time you saw JonBenet alive?"
BR (smiling) "I want to say it was in the car on the way back from the White's."
DP (holding up a picture of JonBenet) "I think this is the last picture.."
BR- "really?"
DP- "that was ever taken of her...alive.."
BR- (small chuckle and smiling) "I don't remember her hair being that long..but.."
DP- "It's hard to believe that a short time later, she would be dead."
BR- (eyebrows raised)"Yeah"
DP- "Where was your bedroom in relation to hers?"
BR- "So its kinda 'round the corner and through the playroom, down the hall."
DP- "This is your room? (holding a photo of BR room)"
BR- "Yep."
DP- "After you went to bed did you hear anything out of the ordinary during the night?"
BR- "No (smiling softly looking up to the left)"
DP- "You don't recall waking up hearing anything in retrospect?"
BR-(smiling more now)"No."

Hard Copy news snippet- "Melody Stantin (sp) who lives diagonally across the street
from the Ramsey's says she heard shrieks of agony coming from the Ramsey house 14 hours before
JonBenet's body was found in the basement."

Lawrence Schiller- "She thought it came from a lower part of the house so if that in fact is
the child's scream, then the child's life was taken in the wee hours of the 26th of December."

DP with JR again- "The next morning you were heading off for a vacation trip over the Christmas
holidays."
JR- "Right. We had reservations to go on a family cruise with my older children. We both got up.
Patsy had gotten dressed, I was shaving.."

Snippet from LKL on CNN-
PR- "The first thing I remember is waking up getting dressed hurriedly, going downstairs."

JR to DP- "We weren't going to wake the kids up until we were absolutely ready to go because
they could stay in their pajamas and jump in the car."

Back to CNN LKL interview-
PR- "And I go down the spiral staircase and there on one of the rungs of the stair is the
3 page ransom note."

News snippet :Narrator reads ransom note- "Mr. Ramsey, Listen carefully! we have your daughter in our
posession.... you stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to out smart us..."

"Chilling words from JonBenet Ramsey Ransom note, reportedly found by Patsy Ramsey on these
stairs inside their home."

(10)
Lou Smit- "She came down these stairs and saw the ransom note on the bottom step."

PR on LKL- "And I ran back upstairs and pushed open her bedroom door and she was gone."

JR to DP- "I heard Patsy scream my name and I knew it was something was seriously wrong."
DP- "Where did the scream come from?"
JR- "It was either the first or second floor..our bedroom was kind of up in an attic and
she had this ransom note."

Lawrence Schiller- "It clearly said you know we have your daughter. It explained who they were.
They wanted a certain amount of money. Don't call the police we are watching you. If you do this
we're going to behead your daughter."

Narrator- "The note remains perhaps the most critical and perplexing piece of evidence in the
ongoing murder investigation."

DP to JR- "If you can take me through that moment when she turns and hands you this ransom note."
JR- "It's hard to take it all in. As I recall it was like What? Your daughter's been taken? And
its a horrible horrible feeling. I had that punch in the stomach feeling and then I was trying to
absorb what was said in this three pages of scribble."

Candice DeLong- "The ransom note threw everybody off. It was written on a notepad belonging to the
Ramsey's with one of their pens and it took at least 15 minutes to write it. The ransom demand was for $118,000.00.
Which was exactly what John's Christmas bonus was."

News snippet- "Colorado newspapers are reporting that a practice ransom note was found. Written on paper
found in the Ramsey home."

Lawrence Schiller- "So there's a lot of suspicion around the note. If somebody is going to
kidnap somebody, by the way you bring the ransom note already written. You don't write it inside the
house."

JR to DP- "I had it laid out on the floor cause I was trying to read it all at once. Patsy was by the
phone so I said call the police."

911 Call
Dispatcher- "911 Emergency"
PR-"(unintelligible) Police.."
Dispatcher- "What's going.."
PR- "755 15th street."
Dispatcher- "What's going on there ma'am?"
PR- "We have a kidnapping. Hurry Please!"

Lawrence Schiller- "By the time the first officer arrived at the scene, the house is filled with
Patsy and John's friends. They called the Whites. They called the Fernies, They called their pastor
their minister of their church. You know the police made some very strategic mistakes. There may
have been hair fibers from the perpertrator. There may have been footprints on the carpet. There
may have been fingerprints. So now you have everybody going all over the house. You know the whole
place is a little like a train station by then."

DP to JR- "The police come. In a squad car."
JR- "Right."
DP- "Did that concern you? It says two men are watching your daughter. If you even talk to a stray dog
she's dead."
JR- "I would have called the army if I could have."
DP- "But they pulled up in a police cruiser.."
JR- "Well.. they didn't know what was going on...exactly... so I don't fault them for that."
DP- "So you're ok at that point?"
JR- "Yeah. I want to get as much help as I can lay my hands on to find my child."

DP to BR- "Do you remember waking up that morning?"
BR- (smiling) "Yeeppp. The first thing I remember is my mom (looking to left) bursting in my room
really frantic saying..'oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh' running around my room looking for JonBenet
at that point I was awake."

Police Interrogation of Burke Ramsey snippet
Detective- "Why did you feel scared, you know when, when Mom came rushing in?"
BR- "See I felt like something bad happened."

BR to DP- "She left and....Kinda hear her freaking out.."

(11)
(snippet)
BR in police interrogation- "I just heard Mom like going psycho."
Detective- "Did you go down and see what was going on?"
BR- "No, I just stayed in bed."

BR back to DP- "And the next thing I remember is a police officer coming into my room and shining a
flashlight."
DP- "It was still dark when this happened?"
BR- "Yeah I was just laying there."
DP- "What time did she come in?"
BR- "Early I don't know."
DP- "It was still dark so it had to be. Did she turn on a light when she came in?"
BR- (biting lip) "I don't remember if she did or not." (looks quickly right)
DP- "How long after she came in before the police officer came in?"
BR- "Under an hour."(smiling big.)
DP- "So she comes in and were you asleep when she came in? Did she wake you up?"
BR- (eyes wide looking to left and shaking head yes) "She woke me up."
DP- "And she's running around your room saying ' oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh', what else
did she say? Did you know she was looking for JonBenet?"
BR- "I remember her saying, 'Where's my baby Where's my baby?"
DP- "So after she left, what did you do?"
BR- "I just laid there and didn't really know what else to do."
DP- "It seems really odd to me that you're 9 years old and your mother comes in the room
in seemingly the middle of the night cause its dark, and says 'Where's my baby
Where's my baby' and then runs out of the room and you just lay there."

Commercial 3 min

DP repeats the question "It seems really odd to me that you're 9 years old and your mother comes in the room
in seemingly the middle of the night cause its dark, and says 'Where's my baby
Where's my baby' and then runs out of the room and you just lay there. As opposed to getting up and running
out of the room and saying 'what's going on?' And then a police officer comes in your room
in which I assume is the first time in your entire life that a police officer is coming into your room
with a flashlight and looking around and you still just stay in bed."
BR- "Well... to be fair I didn't know it was a police officer its just kind of.."
DP- "Somebody comes in your room with a flashlight and you never get up and say 'What is going on here?'"
BR- "I guess I kind of like to avoid conflict or I'm... I don't know I guess I'm just I felt safer there?"
DP- "Were you curious?"
BR- "I'm not the worry type. I'm not the ..I guess a part of me doesn't want to know what's going on (laughs)."
DP- "Critics would say you weren't curious because you already new. You didn't have to get up and
check because you already knew what happened."
BR- (smiling) "I was scared I think...I mean I didn't know if there was some bad guy downstairs and
my dad was chasing off with a gun you know I had no idea."

DP speaking to JR- "Were you concerned leaving him alone in the room?"
JR- "Well.."
DP- "Knowing that his sister had been taken..."
JR- "Yeah well we knew where he was. He was safe. and at that point that's what we wanted to be sure of.
We were so focused on JonBenet being gone I guess."
DP- "So two hours later, a detective comes."
JR- "Linda Arndt."
DP- "Okay and uh um was she helpful?"
JR- "Yeah I mean she was trying to sort things out and uh I remember she sat me down and said you
know when you talk to this person they call you've gotta insist you hear JonBenet's voice. So I
was you I was as ready as I could be for that call. And of course 10 oclock came and went."
DP- "So at the time you felt like she was being helpful, you had no idea that she considered you.."
JR- "Ohh noo."
DP- "To be the culprit."
JR- "No absolutely not."

(12)
Snippet from Larry King Live (LKL) CNN-
JR- "Linda Arndt the lead detective that was there went on national television a few months ago
and said that I didn't act right that I was too calm um cordial."

DP- "Did it surprise you to hear that that was her reaction?"
JR- "I don't remember being cordial. She was there to help me I was grateful for her being
there. So if she interpreted that as being cordial...so be it. She had never been in a situation
like that as a police officer I learned later. In retrospect, We called the police we thought
they knew what they were doing and they didn't have a clue. I called the police to help me and
to find my child. It never ever crossed my mind that she was suspicious of my demeanor. And
some of the observations made that I read about later were nonsense. John casually looked
through the mail. I was looking for another communication from the kidnappers. The police
should have done that. But they observed me doing it and said John was so cold and callous
that he was going through the mail and looking at his bills. Well that's nonsense."

Dp and BR
DP- "So who came and got you eventually?"
BR- "I think it was my dad that came in."
DP- "You do go downstairs describe that scene for me."

Narrator- "Coming up...DP- "Were you scared for JonBenet yet? BR- "I think I was trying to be
positive." DP- "Do you remember them asking you what happened to your sister?" BR- "I told the
guy I was like umm you know... she's probably hiding somewhere."

Commercial (3 min)

DP- "You eventually do go downstairs. Describe that scene for me."
BR- "I just remember like I have this image in my head of the kitchen it was kind of early
morning. There were a few people around that I didn't really know. There might have been a police
car I think. I just kinda remember walking slowly downstairs and everybody just being like
'Hey we're going to take you to Fleet's."
DP- "Somebody eventually told you JonBenet's been kidnapped right?"
BR- "They didn't say she's kidnapped, they said she was missing..yeah."
DP- "And who told you that?"
BR- "I remember like a detective or something coming in and interviewing me. And he told me."
DP- "Were you scared for JonBenet yet?"
BR- "I think I was trying to be positive."
DP- "Do you remember them asking you if you knew what happened to your sister?"
BR- "I told the guy I was like ummm you know she's probably hiding somewhere. Did you
check the whole house? Or maybe she's outside."

DP and JR
DP- "Who suggested for you to search the house?"
JR- "Linda Arndt. She said take Fleet White with you and search the house and see if you
notice anything out of the ordinary."

Steve Kardian, Former Police Detective- "He should not have been allowed to search that
house by himself. He could have tampered with evidence without even knowing that it was
evidence. That's a critical mistake."

DP- "So where did you begin?"
JR- "Went down to the basement"
DP- "Why start there?"
JR- "It's the most logical entry point. Went into we call it the train room. The kids have
a train setup and this..there was a window open. There was a suitcase sitting under the
window that shouldn't have been there. Noted that and mentioned it to Fleet and said
that shouldn't be there."
DP- "You knew there was a broken window downstairs right?"
JR- "Well I'd broken that glass and opened the window to get in the previous summer
because I had left my key and Patsy was gone. I thought we had it fixed but we never went
into the basement so I didn't know that so I wasn't surprised that the glass was broken but
I was surprised the window was open."
DP- "So you come to this door and it's closed. What's in that door?"
JR- "Well we call it the wine cellar but there really wasn't any wine it was a junk room.
I was just going through methodically every square inch of that basement. And I opened the
door and there's JonBenet."

(13)

Commercial
DP- "Take me through the moment that your eyes fell on JonBenet's face and she was lying there
on the floor. Did you know she was dead?"
JR- "No. Not at that point. I mean I had this rush of Thank God I found her and then
there was this overwehlming sense of joy that I'd found my child. And her hands were tied over
her head. She had tape on her mouth and I immediately took the tape off. Her eyes were closed."
DP- "Could you at that point preceive her injuries at the time? Could you see her neck and her
head?"
JR- "No I didn't..there was a red spot on her throat. I didn't see the garrote cause it was
too deeply embedded in her skin. And I was just hoping that she'd wake up. And I began to
realise she wasn't gonna. And I started to scream. I picked her up and carried her up the
stairs. I don't know what I was thinking but I was just horrified. I couldn't speak. I was
just screaming and I took her upstairs and laid her down I didn't I guess I was taking
her to help in my mind I didn't perhaps want to accept that she was dead. Linda Arndt
knelt down beside her as I was and felt for a pulse and looked me in the eye and said
that she was dead. And that's just when I was stunned. She looked very peaceful."

LKL interview CNN snippet
PR- "One of my friends ran in and into the room and said we need an ambulance. Try to
dial 911 and I kept screaming what is it? what is it? and you know then in just a
couple of minutes and I walked into the living room."

DP and JR
DP- "What Linda Arndt said is that your eyes met and she knew in that moment you killed
your daughter."

Lin Wood, Ramsey Family Attorney- "Linda Arndt has stated publically that when she
saw John with JonBenet it was like a thousand lights going off in her mind. She knew
exactly who had killed JonBenet."

DP- "At one point she said she was so worried that she was in the presence of a bad person
that she was counting the bullets that she had on her body and she had 18 bullets
because she feared she might have to shoot her way out of there."
JR- "Frightening. And Incompetent. Beyond incompetent. Shouldn't have been a police
officer."

Lawrence Schiller- "As a detective, Linda Arndt who deals with a various emotional cases
not a homicide detective not a kidnapping detective because Boulder Police Department didn't have
those experts."

DP- "Is it your interpretation that she was going to have to shoot everybody."
JR- "Yeah. I think her comment was I lokked around and counted the people and then
counted the bullets in my gun. I mean this is crazy stuff. Absolutely crazy stuff."

DP and BR
DP- "When was the next time you saw your parents?"
BR- "The next thing I remember is going to another one of our friends houses. Everyone
was really sad over there and my dad came and told me that JonBenet is in heaven now
and started crying. Andddd then I started crying."

Police Interrogation of BR snippet
BR- "And I saw everyone was sad inside and my dad told me that JonBenet was in Heaven."

DP- "So you go from thinking she's missing to she's been found she's actually dead she's
in Heaven. Your dad tells you."
BR- "My dad just said she's in Heaven now and I was like how is that possible."
DP- "And what did you say?"
BR- "I started crying. I don't think I said anything. I didn't believe it at first."
DP- "You must have realized this has gone way bad."

Commercial

News snippet- "Are Patsy Ramsey's writings getting red flagged by Boulder cops?"
"Three days after she gave police a 4th handwriting sample the mother of JonBenet
Ramsey is being asked for a 5th sample."

Candice DeLong- "The ransom note was a big monkey wrench in this case and it threw
everybody off. The police thought Patsy wrote it."

DP- "Your mother found the ransom note (BR is again drumming his fingers in the air
nervously) have you read it?"
BR- (deep exhale) "I don't think I've read the whole thing. I've definitely seen pictures of
it though."
DP- "I think Law Enforcement found it odd that there would be a ransom note at a murder
scene. Some police have been suspect that your mother actually wrote this. Does that
look like her handwriting?"

DP standing outside the Ramsey home in Boulder.
DP- "Tommorrow Burke finally addresses the strange and unexplained evidence that has lead
people to speculate that HE murdered his sister. Take a look..."

End of Episode 1.

PositiveLight - thank you for all the effort you have put into transcribing the DP show.

BR says he peeked downstairs and saw a bike and an electric train and got really excited.

Hmmm. He didn't get a bike that year, JBR did.

He remembered her falling on her bike and sitting on it.

Was BR really angry that he didn't get a bike, that the one he saw and got excited over was not for him but rather for his mom and for JBR?

"Well . . to be fair, I didn't know it was a police officer . . "

This is his response to why he didn't get curious when his mom and then the police officer with a flashlight came into his room.

Wait... he peeked downstairs and saw a bike and an electric train. Neither of these were listed as gifts for Burke on Christmas. But if he peeked down-downstairs- as in the basement wine cellar- there are photos showing both a bike (though I'm not sure if it was a new one or old) and a Lego Electric Monorail. Perhaps he's really referring to what many have suspected, that he snuck down to find the gifts for his upcoming birthday and that's what got him excited.

Wow PL thank you for that transcription!!!

DP- "Your mother found the ransom note (BR is again drumming his fingers in the air
nervously) have you read it?"
BR- (deep exhale) "I don't think I've read the whole thing. I've definitely seen pictures of
it though."

This is just so strange to me. I'd be going over the whole case with a fine tooth comb. But then again we're not Burke.

Wow PL thank you for that transcription!!!

This is just so strange to me. I'd be going over the whole case with a fine tooth comb. But then again we're not Burke.

It's BS if you ask me. If in fact the Ramsey's want people to believe they are all innocent in this child's death and it's become their life's mission to find the killer, you can bet they have read and re-read that note ad nauseum trying to find clues to solve the murder. C'mon Burke, are you seriously trying to imply you've never read the ransom note. He's a 29 year old man-child that works from home on computers. If he didn't see it by the attorney's over the years that have filed numerous suits for them, he sure as hell read it online. He has been coached for 20 years. He answers questions like his parents did example: I don't remember, I can't recall, or just avoiding the answer altogether and stating something related to the issue but redirecting the question. Like Hey Burke does this look like your mothers handwriting? Long pause and freakshow smile he states, she was always on me about neat penmanship and that's sloppy. Answer the question!!!!!! Unbelievable! Oh BTW, Sorry your life was snuffed out so brutally but I have a test coming up Johnnie B, can you pull some strings for me? I'm disgusted, truly disgusted. Well Duh!

C'mon Burke, are you seriously trying to imply you've never read the ransom note. He's a 29 year old man-child that works from home on computers. If he didn't see it by the attorney's over the years that have filed numerous suits for them, he sure as hell read it online.

Exactly!! He's lying through his teeth but we know better

I am pretty sure the GJ saw through it too. I wonder how much eye rolling occurred in the grand jury. My eyes would've been stuck in the back of my head after the first day and would have required a vomit bag hourly listening to this family and LW lie.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I am pretty sure the GJ saw through it too. I wonder how much eye rolling occurred in the grand jury. My eyes would've been stuck in the back of my head after the first day and would have required a vomit bag hourly listening to this family and LW lie.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think it's telling that after hearing from: police detectives, coroner, the pediatrician, the housekeeper, CBI experts, the Whites, Burke's 3rd grade teacher, profiler John Douglas, a handwriting expert and Burke himself....the GJ didn't even subpoena John or Patsy. They had figured it out.

I think it's telling that after hearing from: police detectives, coroner, the pediatrician, the housekeeper, CBI experts, the Whites, Burke's 3rd grade teacher, profiler John Douglas, a handwriting expert and Burke himself....the GJ didn't even subpoena John or Patsy. They had figured it out.

Lets not forget they heard Lou Smit and his intruder fable as well.

Amazing work, PositiveLight!

I keep going back to John saying that JB looked "very peaceful." It bears repeating: people who die violent deaths LOOK like people who die violent deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly