Dr. Phil Show - Fri., Jan. 30, 2008 (Grunds)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, Dr. Phil promo just came on and they are showing d peterson (his future fil is funny:woohoo: )

then the a's
nothing about the g's tho.:waitasec:

drew petersons future fil says if he calls and doesn't get his daughter, he's driving right over and putting his cadillac through the front door.

Now the Dr. that wants his kidney back is on. ( strange request from a doctor husband of his wife.:waitasec: )

maybe we have a different broadcast?

Lisa Bloom and Branford Cohen are on.

IDK.....:confused:

CBS outa Dallas has Dr,. Phil on 3-4 PM

Hmm,
3-4 is judge Judy

4-5 phil

channel 2

well, let's see what happens from here. lol....(wants his kidney back...lol )
moo

OT: Originally Posted by chicoliving
Peterson fiancee moves out

The fiancee of Drew Peterson apparently moved out of his Bolingbrook home Friday morning.
Derek Armstrong, author of "Drew Peterson Exposed" says Peterson blames the father of Christina Raines for the breakup. Armstrong says Ernie Raines showed up Friday morning with a news crew and the police to "move out her stuff."

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...cal&id=6631855

drew petersons future fil says if he calls and doesn't get his daughter, he's driving right over and putting his cadillac through the front door.

Now the Dr. that wants his kidney back is on. ( strange request from a doctor husband of his wife.:waitasec: )

maybe we have a different broadcast?

Lisa Bloom and Branford Cohen are on.

No, I heard the kidney divorce case...it was first

Finally!!

After this next break he'll be talking to JG and talk a bit about ga and his hospitalization.

The fiancee of Drew Peterson apparently moved out of his Bolingbrook home Friday morning.
Derek Armstrong, author of "Drew Peterson Exposed" says Peterson blames the father of Christina Raines for the breakup. Armstrong says Ernie Raines showed up Friday morning with a news crew and the police to "move out her stuff."

I wonder if her or her father ends up in a tragic accident down the line?

Hmm,
3-4 is judge Judy

4-5 phil

channel 2

well, let's see what happens from here. lol....(wants his kidney back...lol )
moo

I'm 120 miles from Dallas, prolly different cable service ??......Maybe this case has me in the twilight zone :)

Thanks!
Cool! I was hoping she'd get herself and those kids out of there somehow!

So much anthony today I didn't even hear about this yet.

ok...anthony segment is on!!

me too and here it's on 3-4

I was wondering why no one was commenting 'cept us......

Must be expensive for Dr. Phil to broadcast to just us two down here....:)

(and I don't usually watch him)

NG said Jesse's life not ruined.....he's just part of KC "collatetral damage"....

"Caylee's life only one ruined."

Bold by me. I got the distinct impression the G's were gearing up for a lawsuit. I was not impressed.

Bold by me. I got the distinct impression the G's were gearing up for a lawsuit. I was not impressed.

"Lawsuits" were the first words out of Rev. G last Aug.

then he switched to media interviews, giving little info & promising to answer all questions one day.

me thinks he's writing a book....

both are witnesses (Jesse prolly most important)

JB is gonna love these paid blabbers :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member