Dr. Phil Show - Fri., Jan. 30, 2008 (Grunds)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a quick summary:

Poor me (sniff.. sniff...). We're better than them. We're mad. Poor me. A few more sniffs...

There may have been a reference or two about Caylee.

IMO, I thought the show was about "behind the scenes" on what happens to the other people affected by Casey! :waitasec: At least that's the way I viewed it since they also had the father on of the woman now living with Drew and how this father is affected by Drew like the Grunds are affected by Casey.

I honestly cannot fathom how so many people are ready to just jump on the bandwagon and make fun of the G's. Boo hoo and all that stuff. These are good honest people that loved and nurtured Caylee unconditionally. They loved this precious little angel probably just as much as CA & GA. Who can even predict how any of us would act or feel if one of our daughters came under scrutiny for murdering her child ... but you can bet your bottom dollar that we wouldn't go throwing every Tom, Dick and Harry under the bus (play on words intended)!:) Normal people just don't do these types of things! Too many excuses have been made and too many rumors started just b/c they wish to protect a daughter that obviously didn't give a d@mn about her very own flesh and blood! Her friggin' actions while her daughter was missing belies her appearance of being a decent mother. Puhleeeeease! I have no desire to kick this fine young man down...a man that has a bright future ahead of him! I in no way whatsoever think it's ok for CA, or any other member of the A family, to do this to someone! & btw, I'm not blinded by ignorance either...JG's good people and he comes from good people. Shame on people knocking him down based on rumors started by CA when the focus should be on justice for Caylee. The A's started this - JB just ran with it ... and all to create reasonable doubt in the idiot perps case. May heaven & the stars protect the innocent. Enough said.

IMO, I thought the show was about "behind the scenes" on what happens to the other people affected by Casey! :waitasec: At least that's the way I viewed it since they also had the father on of the woman now living with Drew and how this father is affected by Drew like the Grunds are affected by Casey.

I guess I just do not see the need for the G's to keep coming forward. People have a very good idea who the perp is. JMO, that people would forget about JG and his association with this case if he'd just back away from the spotlight. These appearances are just throwing fuel on a fire that is already burning out of control.

I guess I just do not see the need for the G's to keep coming forward. People have a very good idea who the perp is. JMO, that people would forget about JG and his association with this case if he'd just back away from the spotlight. These appearances are just throwing fuel on a fire that is already burning out of control.

Exactly. It's like they go on every talk show that will have them screaming, "look at me," and then they whine because people are looking at them. If JG had stayed in the background very few people would know or care who he is. Only those who avidly follow this case and saw Cindy's LE interviews would know that she was suspicious of him. I think the G's are milking this situation for everything they can get out of it, with no regard at all for little Caylee or anyone but themselves.

JMO, that people would forget about JG and his association with this case if he'd just back away from the spotlight.

It's kind of hard for Jesse to back away especially with the recent motion by Baez asking for Jesse's DNA etc., etc. :crazy:

I honestly cannot fathom how so many people are ready to just jump on the bandwagon and make fun of the G's. Boo hoo and all that stuff. These are good honest people that loved and nurtured Caylee unconditionally. They loved this precious little angel probably just as much as CA & GA. Who can even predict how any of us would act or feel if one of our daughters came under scrutiny for murdering her child ... but you can bet your bottom dollar that we wouldn't go throwing every Tom, Dick and Harry under the bus (play on words intended)!:) Normal people just don't do these types of things! Too many excuses have been made and too many rumors started just b/c they wish to protect a daughter that obviously didn't give a d@mn about her very own flesh and blood! Her friggin' actions while her daughter was missing belies her appearance of being a decent mother. Puhleeeeease! I have no desire to kick this fine young man down...a man that has a bright future ahead of him! I in no way whatsoever think it's ok for CA, or any other member of the A family, to do this to someone! & btw, I'm not blinded by ignorance either...JG's good people and he comes from good people. Shame on people knocking him down based on rumors started by CA when the focus should be on justice for Caylee. The A's started this - JB just ran with it ... and all to create reasonable doubt in the idiot perps case. May heaven & the stars protect the innocent. Enough said.

Nobodys 'knocking him down'.......if he's unhappy w/his name in the media, maybe he should stay out of the media.....:)

the focus should be on justice for Caylee.

ITA....it's about Caylee, so what are your thoughts on Rev. G waiting until Sept. to finally tell LE KC had told him of "Zenaida Gonzales" in 2006 ??

It's kind of hard for Jesse to back away especially with the recent motion by Baez asking for Jesse's DNA etc., etc. :crazy:

True. But he should know better than anyone that, that is going nowhere. If you are innocent stand back and let the facts and the science take care of the smears.

It is, and to be honest with you, both of them have been very polite about things..well at least compared to how I would be if it were my child being accused.:confused:

Jesse is a study in contradictions. I can see why Cindy found his behavior suspicious.

Seems like he would fit right in, with that family.

LOL, sorry. IT just fit. Being a mother of a 22yr old daughter myself... They are all suspicious. Ya know what I mean???? :eek:

I love the Grunds. I think they are amazing people and I don't blame them one bit for going on TV. I wouldn't even blame them if they WERE gearing up for a lawsuit.

Exactly. It's like they go on every talk show that will have them screaming, "look at me," and then they whine because people are looking at them. If JG had stayed in the background very few people would know or care who he is. Only those who avidly follow this case and saw Cindy's LE interviews would know that she was suspicious of him. I think the G's are milking this situation for everything they can get out of it, with no regard at all for little Caylee or anyone but themselves.

ITA....& I've never understood why the Rev. been on so much, the only 'clue' he ever told, was he gave KC an old phone a couple years ago.....

Now later we find he's heard of ZG in 2006......he's never talked about that !!

ITA....& I've never understood why the Rev. been on so much, the only 'clue' he ever told, was he gave KC an old phone a couple years ago.....

Now later we find he's heard of ZG in 2006......he's never talked about that !!

From what I understand, Rev G hasn't even seen Caylee since she was a baby. To listen to him talk, he was crazy about her and spent as much time with her as he possibly could. He's rewriting history, IMO.

Jesse is a study in contradictions. I can see why Cindy found his behavior suspicious.

That is so funny! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Cindy found JG suspicious but not her lying, thieving, sociopathic
daughter? :waitasec:

From what I understand, Rev G hasn't even seen Caylee since she was a baby. To listen to him talk, he was crazy about her and spent as much time with her as he possibly could. He's rewriting history, IMO.

IDK....all LE in Fl had been looking for a ZG since mid July, yet he waited 'til Sept. to give his statement ????

me thinks JB will love this, tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member