Dr. Phil Show-Links to show now added

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:blowkiss:

If I followed that rule of thumb, 95% of my work time would be gone...

Thank you so much, believe09 and snowme who pointed out my errors and 'fixed' the facts known post.

I really should not work on long posts late at night.

time for me to pour some coffee...

but now I am confused-will check in with him.

It is his right...I forgot to have that post changed-months ago BK mentioned to me she had the wrong side...

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1007umga.html

This says LEFT elbow.
My apologies.

He did have three depressions on the right side of his head.
Maybe that is where my confusion came in. That and working on this
late at night, did not help.

Have you seen this?
Interesting 2007 news video of Benjaman Kyle:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aef_1193096986

<< snipped for content >>

Hmmm, I just did flyers and stuff and the information I was given was that the scars were on his LEFT elbow, not right. :waitasec:

From Christine's Post (#3), in the BK Physical Attributes thread...

<< snipped >>

Since I made flyers and an avatar, I need to know which information is correct about the scar on the elbow - is it his left or right??? I don't want to have erroneous information on my graphics.... how do we confirm which elbow has the scars???

This might be a way out there idea, but I was thinking how we could get his picture out there for everyone to see. I got a list of every newspaper that is printed in the state of GA, what if there was a way we could get a picture of him with his story printed in every single paper in the US to print on the same day, Some one in the US has to know who is, or have seen him somewhere before, perhaps an old Doctor, or a cable man who installed his cable somewhere, and maybe, at a gas station, someone, somewhere knows something about him, and maybe they just dont know he is lost.. If we could get people to volunteer, to take a state, maybe the state you reside in or if several people from the same state could split the list. I dont know if it would work or if the paper would even do it, but something is better than nothing. Could be a bad idea but sometimes outrageous things comes from bad ideas

That is amazingly ambitious, but if you do not ask, you don't get right?

This might be a way out there idea, but I was thinking how we could get his picture out there for everyone to see. I got a list of every newspaper that is printed in the state of GA, what if there was a way we could get a picture of him with his story printed in every single paper in the US to print on the same day, Some one in the US has to know who is, or have seen him somewhere before, perhaps an old Doctor, or a cable man who installed his cable somewhere, and maybe, at a gas station, someone, somewhere knows something about him, and maybe they just dont know he is lost.. If we could get people to volunteer, to take a state, maybe the state you reside in or if several people from the same state could split the list. I dont know if it would work or if the paper would even do it, but something is better than nothing. Could be a bad idea but sometimes outrageous things comes from bad ideas

I just cant believe no one is missing him, something about this whole thing is very strange to me, I just dont get it.

Good idea - also, what about the little local "flyer-type" newspapers that people get free? I don't pay for a newspaper subscription, so if it were to run in our local news I wouldn't see it, but I do read the once-a-week-freebie local paper.

The toll free number for the show has been shut down and any leads the show is receiving via email are being forwarded to BK and NB only if the individual will sign a waiver form.

So that is that.

The toll free number for the show has been shut down and any leads the show is receiving via email are being forwarded to BK and NB only if the individual will sign a waiver form.

So that is that.

What happened? Were a lot of kooks calling in? A waiver?
What happened with the PI from the show working with the diocese in or near Indianapolis?

Lastly, did someone get ugly? I can't imagine an 800 number would be an outrageous expense for someone like Dr. Phil. Not even a message on the 800 number forwarding the call to FBI Bill?
Un-believable.

It hasn't even been a month!

Well, I guess that is that then....

How disappointing. Another example, to me, of what that show is really all about. Disappointing but not surprising.

I wonder why. When asked why, what was the explaination that was given to BK, if you don't mind me asking?

800 tip line shut down?
What happened to the private investigator, the hypnosis, ?
Is the Dr Phil show following through with any of these things?
Why did they stop? Does anyone know?

Is it they did it for show ratings and now it is old news to them?
Hmm.
Or did they find out something they are not willing to share with all of us?
Gee. Nothing like being a clue hunter and now something smells 'off.'
So, is it Dr Phil show or is it BK?

So that is that.
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Well, I'm going to register on the Dr. Phil forum and post a message about how disappointed I am with his lack of "after-care" in Benjaman's case. I need to know if I am allowed to post a link to the case discussion here on Websleuths at the Dr. Phil Forum. There was a post by someone named cemitbaby asking for more pictures, they are from Indianapolis and thinks he looks familiar but couldn't see enough good photos.

Mods or Admin - can I post a link to Benjaman's WS forum on the Dr. Phil Show Message Boards??

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Well, I'm going to register on the Dr. Phil forum and post a message about how disappointed I am with his lack of "after-care" in Benjaman's case. I need to know if I am allowed to post a link to the case discussion here on Websleuths at the Dr. Phil Forum. There was a post by someone named cemitbaby asking for more pictures, they are from Indianapolis and thinks he looks familiar but couldn't see enough good photos.

Mods or Admin - can I post a link to Benjaman's WS forum on the Dr. Phil Show Message Boards??
----------------------------------------------------
I am not the mod or admin, but I say post a link, what's is the worst they can do, delete your post? I checked Dr Phil's forum also. I had joined right after BK was on and there are several really good leads that no one APPEARS to have responded to.

----------------------------------------------------
I am not the mod or admin, but I say post a link, what's is the worst they can do, delete your post? I checked Dr Phil's forum also. I had joined right after BK was on and there are several really good leads that no one APPEARS to have responded to.
I posted - I didn't want to appear as if I was representing WS in any way, so I just worded it that they could find photos and more information at Websleuths as well as Wikipedia. :D

Did you make note of the leads you saw? I haven't read through the posts, just skimmed a few. I'm not a good sleuther :blushing: LOL.

Worse-the contractual obligation is over.

Must be nice to be able to just shut it down and walk away....:confused:

What happened? Were a lot of kooks calling in? A waiver?
What happened with the PI from the show working with the diocese in or near Indianapolis?

Lastly, did someone get ugly? I can't imagine an 800 number would be an outrageous expense for someone like Dr. Phil. Not even a message on the 800 number forwarding the call to FBI Bill?
Un-believable.

It hasn't even been a month!

Well, I guess that is that then....

I have been posting links to other media since day one so GO FOR IT-word to the wise, you will most likely get a release form sent to you requesting your permission to notify NB or BK of the site...since they read here, not everyday of course, you can decide for yourself if you want to go that far...

I posted - I didn't want to appear as if I was representing WS in any way, so I just worded it that they could find photos and more information at Websleuths as well as Wikipedia. :D

Did you make note of the leads you saw? I haven't read through the posts, just skimmed a few. I'm not a good sleuther :blushing: LOL.

I am going to contact Mark Winne of ABC here in Atlanta....he came out and filmed for Tawni's case, I'm going to nag him to do a story on BK.

Believe.. ;) can we do a media form letter? Something we can just copy and paste to blast media/news here in GA area? We can start an organized Media Blast Campaign thread/forum if needed?Hit GA and the other states/areas he is familair with? National and Local.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member