Dr. Phil Show Nov.14th / 15th.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that Nina said that I found interesting. The local reporter asked her about her son. She brought her son with her to DS's place. Who was looking after her son at 10:30 a night when she went over to the mansion?

The fact that she had so many questions and was clearly suspicious of RZ is very telling. DS would have the same questions and would be pressing JS to get answers from RZ. It would be human nature for him to go back to the mansion and question RZ about the accident.... but he has a history of violence. I can not think of a stronger motive to kill some .... even by accident... than the death of your child. The fact that RZ was naked means it was someone known to her and that was intimate with her that could easily get in the house and get that close to her. IMO

..she said that a female friend of dina's was there from santa barbara, as well as a male friend that had come to town too and was staying at dina's also. (presumably dina's b/f markS.)

http://www.760kfmb.com/story/16068012/mixed-dna-all-over-zahau-death-scene-some-evidence-not-tested

Mixed DNA ‘all over’ Zahau death scene; some evidence not tested
--Nov.17/201---snipped--

sheriffconferencenov16.jpg

--video-Sheriff's news Conference--Nov.17/2011
gi2.gif

At the 13:25 mark Gore states:
This is a very unusual suicide . An incredible homicide. Who would do this, to make it look like a suicide and kind of make it look like a murder? It's not there, it's not logical.

So why did you iron clad it a suicide? Why not undetermined? Keep the investigation open...
"We knew where JS was." They already predetermined their findings. JS is boss man and ran the show... He is the new sheriff in town, I suppose?
tr11.gif
mx20.gif

Somebody looked at Asian bondage *advertiser censored* on the computer. Wow. Her motive for suicide is supposed to be grief over supposed worsening of Max's condition, not "bondage anime."
"In a phone interview with News 8, Bremner confirmed that more than a dozen searches of sexual content – using terms like "raped, sexy Asian girls, and bondage anime" – were accessed on a computer the day before Zahau's death."
http://www.760kfmb.com/story/160836... censored*-found-on-coronado-mansion-computer

Accessed from SW Airlines?

Who was flying the day before, and who might have been able to access her account because they had been given her password, perhaps by her boyfriend?

Or do I misunderstand what Bremner is saying?

Somebody looked at Asian bondage *advertiser censored* on the computer. Wow. Her motive for suicide is supposed to be grief over supposed worsening of Max's condition, not "bondage anime."
"In a phone interview with News 8, Bremner confirmed that more than a dozen searches of sexual content – using terms like "raped, sexy Asian girls, and bondage anime" – were accessed on a computer the day before Zahau's death."
http://www.760kfmb.com/story/160836... censored*-found-on-coronado-mansion-computer

According to the link, AS was looking at *advertiser censored* on his IPhone just before he discovered RZ

Bremner said Adam Shacknai claimed during a lie detector examination that he was viewing *advertiser censored* on his iPhone just before he walked out of the mansion guest house and found Zahau hanging.

Huge information! Thanks for posting.

snipped/copied and pasted from the article:
Attorney Bremner said she is planning to submit evidence in the case to the California Attorney General in the next few weeks, which she hopes will lead to a new, independent investigation of Zahau's death.

If this is true, then holy cow! Something is wrong. It will be interesting to find out which computer (desk top vs lap top) was used and TIME of use. There is no way that someone would do this kind of search prior to committing suicide. So, that leaves the brothers, the twins or someone else who entered the home that night. They may or may not have needed a password to log in since many people have their home computer set up for instant access without even entering a password. This opens the door to AS getting off on Asian *advertiser censored* and attempting rape... vs RZ catching AS looking at graphic site and feud broke out...vs JS came home for sex play...- in all scenerios things got violent. Doubt a woman would go to these sites, so the twins may be off the hook. However, they may be smart enough to set a decoy scene for murder by a male. Time and site of computer is critical.

In regards to someone accessing RZ computer after her death - that could be JS in search of answers. Again, the date would determine who was flying home to AZ - JS, DS, the physician friend who flew in to visit, etc (not sure if AS or DS twin flew to AZ). If not JS, then he must have given someone RZ password.

In the end, I still think the brothers are involved since the AS death text to JS, followed by no reply says foul play! And who looks at *advertiser censored* at 6 am?---If true that AS looking at *advertiser censored* prior to calling 911, then that is scary - he got off on tying her up and killing her. Wow!

JMO

This whole case stinks to high heaven. I am not in any way surprised with the *advertiser censored* info. I would be willing to lay serious money that JS and his bro both have history of *advertiser censored* access on computers and phones.

So a little boy was dying but somebody still found time to look at *advertiser censored*? Did LE even attempt to find out who it was looking at that *advertiser censored*? Also after it came out that underwear was found in the guest house, police started claiming they checked it and it was not RZ's. Now we find out they never tested it and just assumed it was not RZ's because JS's daughter was staying in the guest house prior.

In regards to someone accessing RZ computer after her death - that could be JS in search of answers. Again, the date would determine who was flying home to AZ - JS, DS, the physician friend who flew in to visit, etc (not sure if AS or DS twin flew to AZ). If not JS, then he must have given someone RZ password. JMO

Or maybe someone was accessing in an attempt to try and remove the material accessed earlier. Just a thought.

But we are still here and we do make a difference. It is not the number of us that matter it is our thoughts, our prayers, and just standing here together.

I am new to this thread. And I am not a trained sleuth. But this case has sent up Red Flags for me ever since I heard that the cause of death was stated as suicide.
There are so many questions in my mind, and I haven't even followed it as closely as you all.

JMO

SDLE they really jumped to conclusions about the time of death based on the deleted email. With the call not showing up on RZ's phone records but on JS's phone records. I would suggest he called RZ's voicemail from his phone and deleted a message. We don't know when that message was left or who left it. That means he lied as far as I am concerned. I think RZ was dead and JS may have been headed back to the hospital/hotel at that time. He remembers he left a voicemail and calls into the voicemail to delete it. If the phone was turned off at that point it would take you straight to voicemail you enter the code and get into the voicemail messages. I would like to know if the phone was on or off when it was found?

About the blood... did LE actually test to determine if it was regular blood or menstrual blood?

I really want to know what time the computer searches were done? It is almost like it would have been done after she was accidentally killed in a rage.. and then it was looked up to help stage it as an intruder murder.... and the foolish cops... thought it was suicide.... because they thought she had likely killed MS.

I found it odd that RZ's cell phone was on the floor. Did she try to reach for it to call for help at one point? I can see it lying on the bed or night table etc. but not be left on the floor.

Adam Shacknai is repulsive!!! His disrespectful, smartazz comment of asking Becky's lifeless body, "are you alive?" and I don't care if he was being a smartazz to the dispatcher anyway you look at it the behavior is absolutely 100% inappropriate, uncalled for, and repulsive.. Now we hear Asian bondage *advertiser censored* was accessed prior to death.. And just so happens that Adam within literal feet of a bound, Asian woman dead is accessing *advertiser censored* on his iPhone to masturbate.. Immediately prior to "discovering RZ"..

This is an injustice amd someone should have Gore's head for what has happened and is continuing to happen regarding this case!!

I'm appalled.. But I guess those suicide believers feel that Becky was masturbating to Asian bondage *advertiser censored* immediately prior to killing herself?? Really?? Come on..

Dare I admit it? I was chatting with a guy I rent a house to last week, former *advertiser censored* star/director-who makes custom bondage gear and he told me that bondage/rape/snuff are huge money makers in the industry currently.

I also cannot believe that AS alibi was pleasuring himself. Seriously, if anyone else used that do you think LE would say Ok, he couldn't possibly be involved. Fat chance.

Dare I admit it? I was chatting with a guy I rent a house to last week, former *advertiser censored* star/director-who makes custom bondage gear and he told me that bondage/rape/snuff are huge money makers in the industry currently.

I also cannot believe that AS alibi was pleasuring himself. Seriously, if anyone else used that do you think LE would say Ok, he couldn't possibly be involved. Fat chance.

I'm sure they are huge money makers in that sick people who need to dominate and humiliate are obsessed, and no amount of getting what they think they want is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793