Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that there are no pictures around of other people and their kids that show Caylee at play with them. The last thing anybody needs is for more people to be scrutinized who have nothing whatsoever to do with Caylee's death.

OOPS! Too late. Seems her friend made a statement in court that they had play dates with Casey and Caylee. I guess her pic was there to prove it. She should have thought about which pic she wanted to show if she didn't want the public to see that she was clearly toting her beer around on the children's play date. They put it out there and we're just responding.

Lice?....:waitasec:

Lol, I was thinking

shhhhh.......

......K rabs........

Little comb, prescrip med, boil the sheets....

My rather active, hum um, sister - in - law had a glass bottle of milky scrip med for those kinds of critters.

Yuck, now I'm all itchy thinking about it.......

On KRISTINE, how lovely. Walking around a lake with your children while swigging on a beer. Sounds like a fun play date for children if you ask me. NOT! These two pics must be from the same day that I was talking about up stream with OCA and Caylee walking through the grass. Same clothes and lighting. So, I hope this isn't what your average todays young MOM thinks is a good play date for children.

To be honest it looks like they are in someone's back yard and the it is perfectly natural at a BBQ to have beer, at least where I come from. I don't think Kristine walks around the lake swigging beers. There's a time to go for a walk and a time to swig. This just looks like backyard picnic swigging. An all American sport for sure. jmo

Well I wonder if we will find out Monday if CA took the time on Dr. Phil's show to thank all those wonderful people who got down on their hands and knees to retrieve as much as Caylee's remains as they could? Or will CA just brush it off as, "Well, I never asked them to do it. I mean she really wasn't there. It's not where she died." jmo

OOPS! Too late. Seems her friend made a statement in court that they had play dates with Casey and Caylee. I guess her pic was there to prove it. She should have thought about which pic she wanted to show if she didn't want the public to see that she was clearly toting her beer around on the children's play date. They put it out there and we're just responding.

I'm not talking about that one pic, but any and all pics that show completely innocent people interacting with the cast members of this drama.

And the fact that a woman with one beer in her hand who didn't do anything to anybody is already being criticized proves my point. I don't think anybody deserves that.

Lol, I was thinking

shhhhh.......

......K rabs........

Little comb, prescrip med, boil the sheets....

My rather active, hum um, sister - in - law had a glass bottle of milky scrip med for those kinds of critters.

Yuck, now I'm all itchy thinking about it.......

LOL! Too much info!

Thanks, so we have a pic of one older child taken at Amy Huizengas fomer house in Ovedo. I have never seen any pics of Christina or her kids with Caylee. Guess we will have to take her word for it.

I've never seen this pic before and I'm at least happy that Caylee actually did have a couple of play dates.
That isn't a beer in Kristina's hand though is it?

Looks like a Bud Light to me!

Looks so. The party was mostly young adults from the pictures I have seen. Just the two little girls. :twocents:

ETA: Just found a picture of a little boy.

On KRISTINE, how lovely. Walking around a lake with your children while swigging on a beer. Sounds like a fun play date for children if you ask me. NOT! These two pics must be from the same day that I was talking about up stream with OCA and Caylee walking through the grass. Same clothes and lighting. So, I hope this isn't what your average todays young MOM thinks is a good play date for children.

To be honest it looks like they are in someone's back yard and the it is perfectly natural at a BBQ to have beer, at least where I come from. I don't think Kristine walks around the lake swigging beers. There's a time to go for a walk and a time to swig. This just looks like backyard picnic swigging. An all American sport for sure. jmo

I should have made it more clear, that's my fault. That's not Kristina Chester or her child in the picture with Casey, Caylee and Amy Huizenga. That is Lauren Coppel and the photo was taken at Laura Coppel's house at a barbecue.

Those were two separate instances I was recalling and posting for history of fact.

I don't quite understand the 2nd foundation and why it's needed. The Anthonys already have a Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, which as far as I know, is still accepting donations. I didn't donate, so I don't know if the link actually works.

http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/donations.html

http://www.cayleesfund.org/index.html

So are the Ant's accepting donations for BOTH foundations? I mean, after all, according to CA, Caylee drowned in the pool and it was an accidental death...so what are they taking donations for? I'm kerfluffled.

I don't want to turn this into a foundation thread, but I was curious. I assume Dr. P is gonna donate to the 2nd one? Or maybe the 1st. Or maybe the 2nd is giving to the 1st.
first giving to the second.
If we don't already have a thread for this there, we should. I truly hope anyone thinking of donating to them will do their research. I personally would not donate to a foundation that is helmed by people with dubious experience and who do not seem able to show specific examples of the work they claim to do or want to do.

Wait...don't we need a foundation for accidental drownings? Oh snap - sorry for the snark.
How about one for postpartum schizophrenia? :/

The same guy who claimed Caylee had been moved 9 times and he was watching the kidnappers. I could go on.
I don't think George did anything that the defense team claimed, but I sure would like to know what caused him to say this. I remember looking at that footage and thinking what is he talking about? Unless he is completely disconnected from reality, he had to know he wasn't really watching Caylee and "the kidnappers." What did he say this for?

That's what I don't get. Great Cindy - you now know it's an accident. Fabulous - Perfect. So why do you have a foundation for missing children and grandparent rights? You can't have all 3 as it's all rather confusing to me and the general public. IMHO she's talking out of both sides of her mouth and another orifice.
Yeah, FCA was an awesome mother but we needed our grandparents' rights. The Anthonys did nothing to activate any rights they might have had. They maybe should have tried to use those rights before spouting off that they didn't have any rights. Also, I thought FCA was "mother of the year," so what could they possibly have needed grandparents' rights for? I haven't heard them talk about what rights Florida affords grandparents and what changes they would like to see made in those laws. Again, all of the purposes they state for their various foundations are very vague and not backed up with firm action plans.

CA helped get that verdict that she now say gave her the answer. It wasn't God's doing, it was a sleazy defense team, dishonest and/or rambling witnesses and a bunch of lazy, ignorant jurors, people who were so insular they had somehow managed to hardly know about a huge case happening in their own backyard. God had nothing to with it. We've all got free will and unfortunately sometimes it runs riot. This was a very bad case for that.
Hitting the thanks button was not enough.

Originally Posted by Eidetic
(Kristine Marie Chester Statement 07/16/2008): KRISTINE: "On June 12 or 13th I saw Casey and Caylee. We went for a walk around Lake Underhill Park around the lake somewhere around 6:00pm to 8:30pm. Casey was with Caylee just them two and I was with my two children. Me and Casey are very close friends. We went to high school together also. We get together alot for play dates with her daughter and my children. Me and her family are close as well. Caylee does have some belongings at my home. I have baby sat Caylee and Casey has baby sat mine."

Cindy brushed off dokter P once again when he asked where CFCMA was when she was supposed to be working. Her answer (paraphrased)

"At the park or on play dates"

Seriously? For 2 years, CFCMA spent all that down time on play dates? How is that possible, when most reasonable adults at that time were in school or working!

If you notice, the picture in Eidetic's post was taken between 6:00 and 8:30 PM. When her friends would be OFF work.

I wish we had more info as to what CFCMA was doing with Caylee out and about during that time, because it can't be any good.

And I don't, not for a second, believe she was on play dates every day -- all day.

MOO

Mel

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/16818362/ns/today-parenting/t/do-playdates-happy-hour-mix/

My playdates never looked anything like this. These women wore makeup, they were back in their skinny jeans and the house was immaculate. It was a sparkling day in Encino, Calif., and I was here for a TODAY show story about the practice of serving alcohol alongside juice boxes at these gatherings. Wine is usually the beverage of choice, but martinis and cosmopolitans are not unheard of — depending on the assembled moms and what kind of a day they've had.

Looks so. The party was mostly young adults from the pictures I have seen. Just the two little girls. :twocents:

I should have made it more clear, that's my fault. That's not Kristina Chester or her child in the picture with Casey, Caylee and Amy Huizenga. That is Lauren Coppel and the photo was taken at Troy Brown's house at a barbecue.

Those were two separate instances I was recalling and posting for history of fact.

Thank you.

I just don't understand how a parent could believe a story that their little granddaughter drowned accidentally just two weeks prior to the trial from a well known liar from hell?????

I just don't understand how a parent could believe a story that their little granddaughter drowned accidentally just two weeks prior to the trial from a well known liar from hell?????

Well, how can we be sure Cindy really believes that story or it's just what she is saying for public consumption? The other night Brad Conway was on JVM and he said -so what if Cindy is living in denial. Let her be if that is what she chooses to do.

The only problem with that Brad is that Cindy is starting a new foundation to "help" grandparents obviously with problem children of their own who have custody of their grandchildren. What kind of advice can she give?? How can people who know the facts of this case and how this tragedy could have been avoided sit by and not raise the red flags and alarm bells for these grandparents, who are probably desparate and vulnerable, that they will be getting advice from a seriously damaged person-who is either living in an alternate reality or is as cunning as her daughter!!:banghead:

So on Dr Phil CA tries to use the fact that Caylee was not where she was dumped, as an excuse as to why FCA could not reveal the 'accident' since LE would want to check but -- it begs the question, how did FCA know that Caylee was not where she was originally dumped and how does CA know this?

For TES and other lawsuits it validates that CA knew Caylee was dead long before she was discovered on Dec 11 and yet at the same time CA was on LKL driving the Caylee is Alive distraction. TES was searching at the same time CA knew where Caylee was dumped.

CA is digging a hole with her lies ... Oh what a terrible web we weave ...

Cindy Anthony is as immature as her daughter and is also a master of mis-truths, as she like to call lies. She does this because she herself lies constantly and doesn't like the word liar. I am astonished that people are buying into another phoney organization and a vehicle for more money for personal use. The fact the dr. phil put it out there will lend legitimacy to many poor souls who will contribute. How shameful that he did this. It was a self-serving move on his part to get the ratings. The anthonys would never have done the interview w/o the stipulation (to fool the public) that they are not accepting money. They paint themselves as people who are out there helping others cope. Heck, they didn't even find or care to find their GD during the entire 31 days. They waited till their car was towed and were scared it would be reported as decomp in the car before they considered looking at their daughter.

These people did not even know better than to call their car in stolen to find their grandaughter when she was gone and yet they are asking people for money to teach others what to do and how to cope? GMAB!

Cindy Anthony is as immature as her daughter and is also a master of mis-truths, as she like to call lies. She does this because she herself lies constantly and doesn't like the word liar. I am astonished that people are buying into another phoney organization and a vehicle for more money for personal use. The fact the dr. phil put it out there will lend legitimacy to many poor souls who will contribute. How shameful that he did this. It was a self-serving move on his part to get the ratings. The anthonys would never have done the interview w/o the stipulation (to fool the public) that they are not accepting money. They paint themselves as people who are out there helping others cope. Heck, they didn't even find or care to find their GD during the entire 31 days. They waited till their car was towed and were scared it would be reported as decomp in the car before they considered looking at their daughter.

These people did not even know better than to call their car in stolen to find their grandaughter when she was gone and yet they are asking people for money to teach others what to do and how to cope? GMAB!

ITA with you entire post.

BBM - That part that bothers me is Phil has quite a following and some people think everything he says is true - NOT. People like the Anthonys taint all charities because when one is a fraud, more people are reluctant to give to real charities.

IMO

anthonypurposestatement.jpg

Were grandparent's rights discussed by Dr Phil
This purpose statement is so ambiguous.
I am totally appalled at the highlighted part............ " that may have resulted in a different path for George and Cindy's life "

What does that mean. Where is Caylee in all of this?

CA said on Dr. Phil she could have taken Caylee away from KC if she had wanted to. I'm guessing she is alluding to the total lack of voice grandparents have. Yes, children are their parents... I totally agree. But too many times the parent(s) is/are incompetent, and still the grandparent has no voice. I went through a similar thing. Child protective services was useless. When I went to court, the judge chided me. My voice, and numerous photos of abuse were laughed at. I was belittled by my daughter, son-in-law and the judge. They went on to have two more children. Years later when I got to see the four kids due to the son-in-law nearly killing my daughter, they had been horribly neglected and abused. Guess who is raising four damaged kids now! I am broker than I don't know what and deep in debt - and plain worn out. If the courts would have simply LOOKED at my photos and listened to me for a few minutes, there might have been just TWO well cared for kids. The HELL those kids went through makes me want to vomit. The judge even took away visitation previously given, saying it would disturb the family time, and leaving it up to my daughter, which was ZERO.

OK, I got on my soapbox, and now I am off. But CA probably does not want to SAY these things since she lauds FCA as a good mom... but maybe she found similar problems. She was helpless to help - like I was. I'm just saying MAYBE!

But according to CA, custody would not have been needed because Casey was a wonderful mom....

It will interesting to see the mission statement for the new foundation . I want to see how Cindy will reconcile her statements that Casey was a wonderful mother ,to the reason she's advocating for grandparents' rights.

I hope Dr. Phil asked her that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members