Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Kristine Marie Chester Statement 07/16/2008): KRISTINE: "On June 12 or 13th I saw Casey and Caylee. We went for a walk around Lake Underhill Park around the lake somewhere around 6:00pm to 8:30pm. Casey was with Caylee just them two and I was with my two children. Me and Casey are very close friends. We went to high school together also. We get together alot for play dates with her daughter and my children. Me and her family are close as well. Caylee does have some belongings at my home. I have baby sat Caylee and Casey has baby sat mine."

January 2008 a little girl playing with Caylee at a BBQ:

2ezkbrq.jpg

20gnqc6.jpg

Thanks, so we have a pic of one older child taken at Amy Huizengas fomer house in Ovedo. I have never seen any pics of Christina or her kids with Caylee. Guess we will have to take her word for it.

I read through the whole first thread and part of this one. Sorry if this has been covered already.

To Cindy - the Bible says, "The truth shall set you free." Why did you lie to set KC free? Did God want you to lie? I don't think so!

Also, CA and GA might believe in cremation, but KC was the mother and KC wanted her buried!!! Yes, I believe KC killed sweet Caylee, but...it wasn't GA/CA's decision to make, regarding cremation!

And if KC gets married and has children, how will she answer them when they say, "What happened to my sister?" Poor babies.

they believed in cremation, didnt cremate the pets.

Thanks, so we have a pic of one older child taken at Amy Huizengas fomer house in Ovedo. I have never seen any pics of Christina or her kids with Caylee. Guess we will have to take her word for it.

I've never seen this pic before and I'm at least happy that Caylee actually did have a couple of play dates.
That isn't a beer in Kristina's hand though is it?

anthonypurposestatement.jpg

Were grandparent's rights discussed by Dr Phil
This purpose statement is so ambiguous.
I am totally appalled at the highlighted part............ " that may have resulted in a different path for George and Cindy's life "

What does that mean. Where is Caylee in all of this?

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5823955_police-welfare-check_.html
Everytime I see their statement on their Caylee site I get so angry! GA was law enforcement? If CA thought KC was keeping Caylee away in spite, then you can bet your *advertiser censored* I would have had this done to KC. Even just to scare the bejesus out of her! Instead she tiptoed around writing myspace essays hoping her daughter would see it? Grandparents rights? They didn't even exercise the rights they already had!
When CA says that no one messes with the Anthonys, wrong! Your own daughter did! IMO

I wish Dr. P would have asked them why they didn't do this?

No, she does explain. She calls KC and KC says I'm in Jacksonville. Cindy calls Ryan Paisley who lives in Jacksonville and he says "yes I heard from KC and she said she might be coming to Jacksonville".

So that was enough for Cindy, she believed KC.

When CA went to Universal what happened. Did she drive through the parking lot and go home so she could say she was there? If she went to see the felon and Caylee she must have talked to someone. Did she stop at the gate and tell them her daughter works here and I want to surprise her. Did the gate then tell her your daughter doesn't work here.
CA skims over important information because if she did explain then everyone would know that she had information that she could have acted on and chose not to.....:maddening:

I've never seen this pic before and I'm at least happy that Caylee actually did have a couple of play dates.
That isn't a beer in Kristina's hand though is it?

Looks like a Bud Light to me!

When CA went to Universal what happened. Did she drive through the parking lot and go home so she could say she was there? If she went to see the felon and Caylee she must have talked to someone. Did she stop at the gate and tell them her daughter works here and I want to surprise her. Did the gate then tell her your daughter doesn't work here.
CA skims over important information because if she did explain then everyone would know that she had information that she could have acted on and chose not to.....:maddening:

all I know is I recall CA saying on the witness stand that she went to Universal because the felon told her Caylee was going to be at a breakfast with the Disney Characters somewhere there. CA said she thought she could see Caylee and join her for the breakfast. But when she got there, no breakfast, no Caylee.

IMO now it seems that was a little bit of a "mis-truth" :banghead: as she just went there to finally check to see if the felon actually worked at Universal??

there is so much b.s. and absolute blatant lying flying around all of this it is hard to keep things straight, which appears to be the plan.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Did anyone notice at the beginning of the 1st interview there was a family picture. Was I seeing right, was the felons head shaved. She looked like a boy...
Shaved heads were not in at that time so why would CA do that?

I want to see that! Unfortunately I deleted the show from my DVR after I watched it. Why would CA choose that photo for the DP show? Another dig at KC?

I'm glad that there are no pictures around of other people and their kids that show Caylee at play with them. The last thing anybody needs is for more people to be scrutinized who have nothing whatsoever to do with Caylee's death.

I guess the point I was making is that GA & CA skate through answers but never really say anything. CA is always talking about these friends and someone told her something but if they were being truthful they might actually mention names. Kinda like when kids are fighting and one says to the other, "everybody" says your mean or "nobody" likes you.... Who's on first, what's on second and I don't know is on 3rd...if anyone remembers "The Three Stooges"...Boy, did I nail that or what!....LOL
When my son was little he used to tell me he knew how to do everything so I would ask him, do you know how to do brain surgery, he said no, well you don't know how to do everything then..do you.

CA & GA should go on the road with their act...

I guess the point I was making is that GA & CA skate through answers but never really say anything. CA is always talking about these friends and someone told her something but if they were being truthful they might actually mention names. Kinda like when kids are fighting and one says to the other, "everybody" says your mean or "nobody" likes you.... Who's on first, what's on second and I don't know is on 3rd...if anyone remembers "The Three Stooges"...Boy, did I nail that or what!....LOL
When my son was little he used to tell me he knew how to do everything so I would ask him, do you know how to do brain surgery, he said no, well you don't know how to do everything then..do you.

At least he wasn't like my daughters who used to tell me I didn't know everything and wasn't the boss of the whole world, y'know. I always resented their kindergarden for teaching them that....

At least he wasn't like my daughters who used to tell me I didn't know everything and wasn't the boss of the whole world, y'know. I always resented their kindergarden for teaching them that....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:..My kids always seemed to learn all the bad words in kindergarten...:innocent:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:..My kids always seemed to learn all the bad words in kindergarten...:innocent:

Oh ...er...Ummm...:blushing: well TOS forbids me from telling you what my 2.5 year old leaned over my shoulder one day and said as some guy cut in front of me too closely and I had to slam on the brakes....

That was before carseats. She used to stand behind me and "monitor" my driving skills....:innocent:

I guess the point I was making is that GA & CA skate through answers but never really say anything. CA is always talking about these friends and someone told her something but if they were being truthful they might actually mention names. Kinda like when kids are fighting and one says to the other, "everybody" says your mean or "nobody" likes you.... Who's on first, what's on second and I don't know is on 3rd...if anyone remembers "The Three Stooges"...Boy, did I nail that or what!....LOLWhen my son was little he used to tell me he knew how to do everything so I would ask him, do you know how to do brain surgery, he said no, well you don't know how to do everything then..do you.

LOL MsMacGyver. It was Abbot and Costello.

(Kristine Marie Chester Statement 07/16/2008): KRISTINE: "On June 12 or 13th I saw Casey and Caylee. We went for a walk around Lake Underhill Park around the lake somewhere around 6:00pm to 8:30pm. Casey was with Caylee just them two and I was with my two children. Me and Casey are very close friends. We went to high school together also. We get together alot for play dates with her daughter and my children. Me and her family are close as well. Caylee does have some belongings at my home. I have baby sat Caylee and Casey has baby sat mine."

January 2008 a little girl playing with Caylee at a BBQ:

2ezkbrq.jpg

20gnqc6.jpg

On KRISTINE, how lovely. Walking around a lake with your children while swigging on a beer. Sounds like a fun play date for children if you ask me. NOT! These two pics must be from the same day that I was talking about up stream with OCA and Caylee walking through the grass. Same clothes and lighting. So, I hope this isn't what your average todays young MOM thinks is a good play date for children.

My apologies to Kristine then. Thank you for clearing this up for me. It's not Kristine with a beer and it's not a walk around the lake it's a Bar-B-Que. The subject and pics are two different stories. Again, thank you for clearing this up and my apologize to whoever I offended.

On KRISTINE, how lovely. Walking around a lake with your children while swigging on a beer. Sounds like a fun play date for children if you ask me. NOT! These two pics must be from the same day that I was talking about up stream with OCA and Caylee walking through the grass. Same clothes and lighting. So, I hope this isn't what your average todays young MOM thinks is a good play date for children.

I've been waiting for that! Thanks Justin Tyme...

Agree with your post. Checked out the youtube post and didn't get past 10 seconds. This man was vile. The A's should understand there are people out there who are not rational and they do need to follow your suggestion. Fanning the flames for money, fame or to make excuses for their daughter is so unwise.

I didn't see him as vile. I seen him as being frustrated with CA. She wouldn't listen to him. Stepped on his words while he was trying to talk. He was frustrated also because he said that she kept changing up the story. He was trying to do his job and she was trying to prevent him from doing it. A least that's how it appeared to me.

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5823955_police-welfare-check_.html
Everytime I see their statement on their Caylee site I get so angry! GA was law enforcement? If CA thought KC was keeping Caylee away in spite, then you can bet your *advertiser censored* I would have had this done this to KC. Even just to scare the bejesus out of her! Instead she tiptoed around writing myspace essays hoping her daughter would see it? Grandparents rights? They didn't even exercise the rights they already had!
When CA says that no one messes with the Anthonys, wrong! Your own daughter did! IMO

I wish Dr. P would have asked them why they didn't do this?

And I wonder what "path" they might have ventured upon at age(s) 55 or so?

Yea, and drive those kids home after that play date of swigging down beers, lol

In New York, that's a felony!

[/COLOR]
The ridiculous thing is - that is true - Caylee was found in a different "spot" that where Casey dumped her! Just how brain dead are you Cindy?

Did you completely not listen during the trial? Did you not hear Jeff Ashton and both experts testify that little Caylee's body had been torn apart by scavengers and scattered over half an acre of land? And it took all those techs on their hands and knees carefully sifting for a week and they still didn't retrieve all of it.

Unbelievable Cindy - just unbelievable!

That fact alone...as a parent, would make me so ashamed of my daughter and so eternally grateful to those who attempted to collect all of my Granddaughter's remains to the best of their abilities under those circumstances!

Dr Phil and his season openers, George & Cindy ALL make me...:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member