Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the admitted somewhat limited experience I have with this in Family Court, the problem is that although OCA may have been "unfit", the problem is showing how at that time Caylee was suffering from it. Because CA and GA were picking up the slack and Caylee appeared to be a happy well cared for and healthy child - I think they would have had problems. The courts still consider the mother/child bond sacred and if the child appears happy - then so be it.

It appears CA and GA were not prepared to withdraw their support until OCA was completely out of control instead of years before, and we all know the result of that. Way too little, far too late.

Good post, this was also what I was referring so to 'uphill battle'. I've had multiple people tell me (lawyers as well as someone from family services) that as far as the court is concerned, you have to really show the child is in an unsafe enviroment and usually there are only a few things that go towards that. If drugs are in the home or if the child is getting physically abused. Even in situations where the parent isn't working, you have the prove that the child is being negatively affected by that, such as getting a doctor to show malnourishment, missing vaccinations, etc.

Courts are very hesitant to change custody once established as they go off the notion that moving homes/enviroment is more detrimental than anything else.

From the admitted somewhat limited experience I have with this in Family Court, the problem is that although OCA may have been "unfit", the problem is showing how at that time Caylee was suffering from it. Because CA and GA were picking up the slack and Caylee appeared to be a happy well cared for and healthy child - I think they would have had problems. The courts still consider the mother/child bond sacred and if the child appears happy - then so be it.

It appears CA and GA were not prepared to withdraw their support until OCA was completely out of control instead of years before, and we all know the result of that. Way too little, far too late.

The reason they could NEVER get custody is the fact they wanted to by-pass the bio father. They had no proof who he was and they would have had to prove who Caylee's father was in court. Even if he was deceased Caylee had a good chance of having two other biological grandparents, possibly brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles. CA did not want anyone else to have Caylee so that door was slammed shut in her face. And she blames the State of Florida. Rich, the irony is rich, to quote one of our favorite judges. jmo

According to CA FCA was a wonderful mother. In fact, MOTY. If Caylee was with the best mother ever, why would they need grandparent rights?

Also, if they need grandparent rights why would CA want FCA to have another child? So she could battle over who gets custody.

CA/GA are so full of contradictions in their lies it's ridiculous.

IMO
Precisely. Whichever angle fits their agenda at the time.
Either Offender Anthony was a good mother or she wasn't. Either CA had already looked into the custody issue or she hadn't.
They don't only want their cake and eat it too, they're looking to savor the icing.

I am sitting here LMAO at the thought of OCA reading here.... I can see her now with a bag of cheetos staring at the computer screen with the same look on her face the day she watched the duct tape reenactment in court, you know the one where her face got beet red with rage and those pointy ears just kept sticking out more and more?:floorlaugh:

Shouldn't this read "led" law enforcement, not "lead" law enforcement?

I really wonder if that is the true motivation for such bizarre denial on Cindy's part. Is she trying to convince herself or is she trying to find every excuse imaginable hoping others will believe it?

Imo, if she can find excuses for Casey then it also tends to leave Cindy blameless. Like 'there was nothing I could have done because she is sick mentally or physically or whatever.' I think it is done to protect Cindy's own self image that she has conjured up in her mind as being the perfect mother who could not have produced a hardened calloused killer.:innocent:

I dont think for one second Cindy is in denial.:innocent: Imo, she is still in her PR mode in order to make herself and her infamous daughter look better. She has failed at both.

Of course George is still in the grieving process and he will never advance much either living in a home where he has absolutely no support when discussing the facts based on reality. Even when George tries to look at it honestly he is immediately shutdown by Cindy, imo......'no you are wrong George" and I am sure he has heard that so many times that it has affected him mentally. Having to hold all those thoughts in or have them dismissed or ignored each and every time will never get George to a place he needs to be in order to learn how to live with the pain and loss. Imo, he is having a much harder time with this than Cindy.

Imo, Cindy has just closed the book and moved on:innocent:. She looks for nothing concrete to solidify her feelings. She just makes something up based on baseless fantasy. Imo, protecting Casey and what she truly is ........is also protecting Cindy.

It really sickened me to hear her talk so matter of fact about Caylee's remains all the while knowing what dignified measures the family took when they lost one of their precious pets.:banghead:

I have mentioned before...had this just happened or maybe it had been a year or so since Caylee's death, I could believe that Cindy was still in the denial stage but three years out along with all the evidence that has been revealed leads me to believe this is nothing more than a convenient fake denial in order to save face (Casey & Cindy) in the public.

If Cindy or George thought for one second Caylee had really drowned in their pool George would have ripped the pool down long ago with his bare hands and Cindy would be out there making sure he did. The accident didn't happen and that is why Cindy covers and runs from the truth.

IMO

Certainly it is part of it. If Cindy admits there was a "murder", then she has to admit that she left this child in harm's way and she did nothing to protect her. She tells Dr. Phil that she thought she worked at Universal and then Phil shows her the July 3rd letter and she says she did not know that KC was not working at Universal and that is why she went there.

However, she did tell Jesse Grund that he is wasting his time with her and that she had no job and no future and KC told her to shutup. She told Ryan Paisley she thought KC was a sociopath and to stay away from her. She was stealing upwards of a 1000 a month and sometimes more in the beginning of 2008 - and then it went on to about 3 to 4 hundred a month and when she was cut off, what did KC do? She searched for chloroform.

Cindy knows and she had ample time to stop screwing around and take the baby from her. She said she did not have the money to pay for a nanny if she took custody. That is rich, because KC was stealing hundreds of dollars a month from her - that would pay for the nanny.

No one ever thinks your child will murder - however, with actions this egregious, at the very least Cindy should have been extremely worried about where Caylee was all day when she was supposedly with the sitter. They never even checked on who the sitter was.

Would any of you consider letter your grandchild who lives in your home be with someone you don't know or never met. Riggggggggggggggt Cindy, you knew nothing at all, and you left Caylee in harm's way and that is really it.

Can it really be that Cindy was planning to have evidence destroyed to help out the accidental drowning theory? It makes Cindy's nonsensical statement make sense. It goes from "Caylee's body wasn't where Casey thought it was, so the accidental drowning explanation wouldn't be believed" to "Caylee's body wasn't where Casey thought it was, so we weren't able to remove the duct tape, and we were afraid that the presence of the duct tape would negate the accidental drowning explanation."

This makes Cindy's statement make sense, but it raises a bunch of other questions. Like when did Cindy know Caylee was dead? And when did Cindy learn for sure that there was no Zenaida? Who conveyed this information to Cindy, and when???

Remember the day they brought the car home, the car was cleaned, the clothes were washed and a bottle of febreeze was used. I have no doubt CA would destroyed any evidence she could get her hands on.

Neither CA nor the felon could have come clean about Caylees location. There might have been tissue left that could have proven little Caylee was drugged.

I really wonder if Cindy even realizes she is so inconsistent in what she throws out? Imo, Cindy is well use to creating 'stories' when it comes to covering for Casey. This didnt just start, imo. She used bizarre made up stories right in her home behind closed doors to protect the truth about Casey....even when growing up, imo.

If she thought Casey was a good mother:innocent: then why did she go all the way to Universal hoping to see Caylee?

And what good mother :innocent: keeps their child from grandparents they know loves them?

She speaks out of both sides of her mouth and inserts feet........not just one foot but both.

IMO

Nothing could ever make me stop loving or turn my back on my child. I'd what to get to the root of why, what exactly happened and I would want to help them get better...no matter what.

I think GA & CA & LE are all victims too. This is what happens to people when they live with and love a psychopath. It's hard to wrap the mind around.

Many people here believe it was an accidental overdose. A form of denial imo. It wasn't. There is zero evidence of that. That baby...imo...was murdered deliberately with malice and forethought. That's what the evidence is. I just hope to God she was knocked out by the chloroform before the duct tape was applied and never woke up.
Linda, do you leave open the possibility that the felon had every intention of meeting with TL and was going to go no matter what? Then, after CA said she had to work late, had a meeting and couldn't have Caylee at the office with her, the felon tried to get others including JG to babysit. When she was stuck with Caylee, she flew into a rage, sedated Caylee, covered her mouth and threw her in the trunk of the car where she died while "mommy" got ready for her date, had her date and then, 17 hours later drove back to Hope Spring Drive...

Certainly it is part of it. If Cindy admits there was a "murder", then she has to admit that she left this child in harm's way and she did nothing to protect her. She tells Dr. Phil that she thought she worked at Universal and then Phil shows her the July 3rd letter and she says she did not know that KC was not working at Universal and that is why she went there.

However, she did tell Jesse Grund that he is wasting his time with her and that she had no job and no future and KC told her to shutup. She told Ryan Paisley she thought KC was a sociopath and to stay away from her. She was stealing upwards of a 1000 a month and sometimes more in the beginning of 2008 - and then it went on to about 3 to 4 hundred a month and when she was cut off, what did KC do? She searched for chloroform.

Cindy knows and she had ample time to stop screwing around and take the baby from her. She said she did not have the money to pay for a nanny if she took custody. That is rich, because KC was stealing hundreds of dollars a month from her - that would pay for the nanny.

No one ever thinks your child will murder - however, with actions this egregious, at the very least Cindy should have been extremely worried about where Caylee was all day when she was supposedly with the sitter. They never even checked on who the sitter was.

Would any of you consider letter your grandchild who lives in your home be with someone you don't know or never met. Riggggggggggggggt Cindy, you knew nothing at all, and you left Caylee in harm's way and that is really it.

I don't understand why a sitter would be a problem. GA left for work around 2:30 pm and CA was home by 5-6. It would have been for half a day at the most. I'm sure they could have found some young mother in the area that could have used that extra cash while watching her own child as well. Put KC out to work and between work and play KC would have never been home. Just another excuse. CA's statements are way too conflicting to believe anything she says. jmo

Remember the day they brought the car home, the car was cleaned, the clothes were washed and a bottle of febreeze was used. I have no doubt CA would destroyed any evidence she could get her hands on.

Neither CA nor the felon could have come clean about Caylees location. There might have been tissue left that could have proven little Caylee was drugged.

Yep, I can just hear her now barking out orders for George to follow.

"Go to work George and I will handle everything here":innocent:

The claim that KC didn't want GA back home after the split... Do you thin that might be entirely false? I just think Baez would have used it against GA during trial. I don't know what the motive would be to fabricate that claim, but it sticks out like a sore thumb to me. Maybe I'm over-analyzing.

According to CA FCA was a wonderful mother. In fact, MOTY. If Caylee was with the best mother ever, why would they need grandparent rights?

Also, if they need grandparent rights why would CA want FCA to have another child? So she could battle over who gets custody.

CA/GA are so full of contradictions in their lies it's ridiculous.

IMO

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

BBM: Exactly ... Great Point !

And ... the A's give a "new meaning" to the word "contradictions" ...

MOO ...

The claim that KC didn't want GA back home after the split... Do you thin that might be entirely false? I just think Baez would have used it against GA during trial. I don't know what the motive would be to fabricate that claim, but it sticks out like a sore thumb to me. Maybe I'm over-analyzing.

Casey is such a narcissistic psychopath that she even felt she controlled a private matter between her parents. She was mad because George said their home would have to be sold and the equity would be split among him and Cindy if they decided on a divorce.

She was an adult child sponging off of her parents. She wanted no changes so she would be inconvenienced having to move from what she even considered then was "her" home like she was the owner instead of them.:innocent: I will always wonder if she had planned to get rid of her parents too since she lied and told Amy they were getting divorced and were going to move and they weren't.

Everything is about what Casey wanted and the stupid hissy fits she threw when she wanted to dominate them, imo.

CA went to Universal July 3rd but never explains what happens when she gets there. Consider the possibility that CA found out THAT day the felon had no job there and hadn't for 2 years. That would mean CA knew on July 3 that not only was the felon stealing money from them, CA also knew why...because she didn't have a job!...:banghead:

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to interrupt the thread but we could use some help with just a few pizza donations in the search for Michelle Le. Here is the thread. Please scroll to post # 2

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7129821#post7129821"]CA CA - Search for Michelle Le Fri.&Sat. Sept. 16th & 17th /Food Donations Needed. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

THANK YOU

Call me stupid, but I thought tampering with a crime scene was, well, a crime. I thought perjury was a crime! And yet here GA and CA are, free as birds, making the talk show circuit. WUSSUP WITH THAT?! Is the whole family teflon?? They make me want to :sick:.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
:pullhair:

I believe it. George seemed to be the only one that ever challenged anything FCA did. If Baez had opened that door the State imo could have legitimately then asked George about why he believed she didnt want him in the house. Goodness knows what he might have revealed.

I am sitting here LMAO at the thought of OCA reading here.... I can see her now with a bag of cheetos staring at the computer screen with the same look on her face the day she watched the duct tape reenactment in court, you know the one where her face got beet red with rage and those pointy ears just kept sticking out more and more?:floorlaugh:

Now why did you have to go and do that? Now you've got her paranoid. Did you picture her looking down and her bag of Cheetos then back up at the computer screen then back down at her bag of Cheetos when she read that? I did. :floorlaugh:

Dr. P...Where was KC those 2 years she was suppose to be working?

CA...Finding out now most of the time KC & Caylee were together, times she was suppose to be working she was at play dates, going to the park.

Where was Caylee the other times when she wasn't with KC, who was she with?
Who did Caylee have play dates with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member