Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will tell you, from personal experience, that trying to gain custody from the custodial parent is very difficult in many states. In most cases, many judges will not change custody unless there is apparent harm in the childs current enviroment (that you can prove). That means drugs and abuse.

I understand. And it should be a high standard. I am willing to bet that they could have found some pretty solid evidence had they taken their blinders off. I think they had an excellent case for temporary or legal guardianship given their status as solid working citizens, and a daughter who would have rapidly been proven to be (possibly) the criteria above.

I am not saying Caylee's death is the Anthony's fault. I just think they are working their way backwards to why they didnt go fo her.

I understand. And it should be a high standard. I am willing to bet that they could have found some pretty solid evidence had they taken their blinders off. I think they had an excellent case for temporary or legal guardianship given their status as solid working citizens, and a daughter who would have rapidly been proven to be (possibly) the criteria above.

I am not saying Caylee's death is the Anthony's fault. I just think they are working their way backwards to why they didnt go fo her.

I agree with you there. Considering there is no evidence that they even tried, then their 'motive' holds little weight.

Beyond all that though, the 'mission statement' directly contradicts what CA has said. She said they thought Casey was a good mother. She said they thought she was working. If they really thought those things, why would they want custody? It actually make them (The A's) look worse if you are to go off the reason why they want better grandparents rights. If they truly believed Caylee wasn't in a good enviroment (for whatever the reason) to consider getting custody (any lawyer will tell you it's an uphill battle), then how do they go 31 days without seeing the grandchild before something happens?

It makes it sound like they are asking for easier ways to gain custody of a child than it is now for grandparents.

But Cindy claims her daughter was an "awesome" mother.
She denies ever seeking custody or even comtemplating seeking custody of Caylee.

anthonypurposestatement.jpg

Were grandparent's rights discussed by Dr Phil
This purpose statement is so ambiguous.
I am totally appalled at the highlighted part............ " that may have resulted in a different path for George and Cindy's life "

What does that mean. Where is Caylee in all of this?

I am totally convinced now that the Anthonys read here. This new page revision corrects a design error that was discussed earlier here. Previously, this page only displayed the info down to the third paragraph. It was necessary, but not obvious, to scroll the page down to read the last two paragraphs. (See this post: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7124152&postcount=1041"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)[/ame])

They have now decreased the size of the print so that the entire statement is visible and scrolling is not necessary.

I doubt this is something they would have realized on their own or that it was discussed in any other places. :seeya: Hi Cindy.

I am totally convinced now that the Anthonys read here. This new page revision corrects a design error that was discussed earlier here. Previously, this page only displayed the info down to the third paragraph. It was necessary, but not obvious, to scroll the page down to read the last two paragraphs. (See this post: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011))

They have now decreased the size of the print so that the entire statement is visible and scrolling is not necessary.

I doubt this is something they would have realized on their own or that it was discussed in any other places. :seeya: Hi Cindy.

awwww I cant believe you havent known for years that the JB and the A's have WS in their bookmarks :D they prolly all check first thing in the morning like we do, the only new addition is miss OCA herself since leaving jail :seeya:

They didnt even try to gain her...they didnt even attempt to gain custody of her. How do they know what a judge would have allowed?
:waitasec:

They cannot use this as proof that they would have failed. Wont work. What a shame...and a sham. :sick:

I'm with you. CA said she and GA consulted an attorney about getting custody of Caylee long before any of this happened. She was told by the attorney that she would have to take KC to court and prove her unfit. CA didn't want to pay an attorney or go through the court process of getting custody. In the case of Caylee, there was no one else to oppose Cindy in gaining custody, no father in the picture to fight for custody. KC was the only one standing in her way.

I don't understand what kind of 'rights' CA is looking to gain. Even with 'rights' on the books, a court of law would still have to decide on custody and a judge is going to decide on what he/she deems best for the child regardless of 'rights'.

IMO, Cindy has been looking for ways to take Caylee away from KC since she was born and this is just one more avenue that CA was looking at that would have paved the way for her to get Caylee without a fight.

Which is why I think that's one of the main reason's KC killed Caylee, because CA and KC was having a 'tug of war' and Caylee was the 'prize'.

After you hear Cindy rationalize again about burying Caylee in the woods as an act of a christian, it is clear that Cindy just wants KC back and excuses everything. You could show Cindy a video of KC chloroforming Caylee and "throwing her in the woods" and she would say "how do I know it wasn't doctored and until NASA proves it is legit, I believe that KC is innocent".

Cindy just dismisses the most egregious acts when confronted and moves on to the next. Cindy wants KC back in her life period.

When she is asked by Dr. Phil if she is trivializing placing Caylee in the woods as an act of a christian, she says "no I don't think Caylee belonged there". Anyone would think she was talking about a new couch being placed in the wrong part of the house. This is her grandchild who was thrown in the woods with duct tape over her mouth and she does not know if she suffered or not. At the very least she was afraid, there is no doubt and she struggled with KC.

Cindy, if you read here, rather than say what you did, you would do well to just keep silent.

Some things are just coming together and making more sense. What difference would it have made one way or the other? If KC tells LE Caylee drowned and she placed her here. LE would just say she's not there but we'll keep looking. The slip was Caylee was not where KC said she was because DC was sent there to find the remains and JB would have removed the tape. Then they would have gone with the drowning. I take it CA is saying DC could not find Caylee and what were they going to do anyway, Caylee was already gone. Now it makes sense that JB said call me first to DC if you find anything. Duct tape be gone. jmo

Can it really be that Cindy was planning to have evidence destroyed to help out the accidental drowning theory? It makes Cindy's nonsensical statement make sense. It goes from "Caylee's body wasn't where Casey thought it was, so the accidental drowning explanation wouldn't be believed" to "Caylee's body wasn't where Casey thought it was, so we weren't able to remove the duct tape, and we were afraid that the presence of the duct tape would negate the accidental drowning explanation."

This makes Cindy's statement make sense, but it raises a bunch of other questions. Like when did Cindy know Caylee was dead? And when did Cindy learn for sure that there was no Zenaida? Who conveyed this information to Cindy, and when???

Cindy, if you read here, rather than say what you did, you would do well to just keep silent.

<respectfully snipped>

Yeah, Cindy -- since you DO read here, just let it go . . . be at peace & let go! There's a fork sticking in your forehead, did you notice?

Sorry this is snarky but it is amazing the lengths people go to EXCUSE themselves from responsibility. Peace out !

Maybe it's not steroids, maybe she is just eating too many rich foods- crabs puffs LOL- and has gained a lot of weight. Maybe one of her antidepressants is making her gain weight. Maybe every time she tells a lie she gains a pound. haha.

We can see who is really suffering.

Cindy looks rested and relax and hasn't changed that much.

Yet George use to be a broad shoulder muscular man and now he is only a shell of his former self.

Of course he is dealing with reality and Cindy keeps her mind in la la land.

IMO

For that matter, if CA hadn't kept GA on such a tight leash he might have found more than enough to prove she was unfit. The very fact he 'knew' what his daughter was is the very reason CA leashed him. The bolded part, IMO, is why so many of CA's claims contradict others - not only about custody rights, but about all of her actions prior to and following Caylee's death. Her ego and need for control won't allow her to be wrong about anything or anyone, much less own up to it, and because of that her unacknowledged feelings of guilt are going to eat her alive.

As for her statement about being told the body had been moved, I suspect she was told that when JB laid out his defense plans prior to the trial. Not sure how that explains why they supposedly lied for 3 years, but apparently CA was able to connect those dots. She always does, and thinks because she sees them, everyone else should too. She is *always* right. Has to be.

After you hear Cindy rationalize again about burying Caylee in the woods as an act of a christian, it is clear that Cindy just wants KC back and excuses everything. You could show Cindy a video of KC chloroforming Caylee and "throwing her in the woods" and she would say "how do I know it wasn't doctored and until NASA proves it is legit, I believe that KC is innocent".

Cindy just dismisses the most egregious acts when confronted and moves on to the next. Cindy wants KC back in her life period.

When she is asked by Dr. Phil if she is trivializing placing Caylee in the woods as an act of a christian, she says "no I don't think Caylee belonged there". Anyone would think she was talking about a new couch being placed in the wrong part of the house. This is her grandchild who was thrown in the woods with duct tape over her mouth and she does not know if she suffered or not. At the very least she was afraid, there is no doubt and she struggled with KC.

I really wonder if that is the true motivation for such bizarre denial on Cindy's part. Is she trying to convince herself or is she trying to find every excuse imaginable hoping others will believe it?

Imo, if she can find excuses for Casey then it also tends to leave Cindy blameless. Like 'there was nothing I could have done because she is sick mentally or physically or whatever.' I think it is done to protect Cindy's own self image that she has conjured up in her mind as being the perfect mother who could not have produced a hardened calloused killer.:innocent:

I dont think for one second Cindy is in denial.:innocent: Imo, she is still in her PR mode in order to make herself and her infamous daughter look better. She has failed at both.

Of course George is still in the grieving process and he will never advance much either living in a home where he has absolutely no support when discussing the facts based on reality. Even when George tries to look at it honestly he is immediately shutdown by Cindy, imo......'no you are wrong George" and I am sure he has heard that so many times that it has affected him mentally. Having to hold all those thoughts in or have them dismissed or ignored each and every time will never get George to a place he needs to be in order to learn how to live with the pain and loss. Imo, he is having a much harder time with this than Cindy.

Imo, Cindy has just closed the book and moved on:innocent:. She looks for nothing concrete to solidify her feelings. She just makes something up based on baseless fantasy. Imo, protecting Casey and what she truly is ........is also protecting Cindy.

It really sickened me to hear her talk so matter of fact about Caylee's remains all the while knowing what dignified measures the family took when they lost one of their precious pets.:banghead:

I have mentioned before...had this just happened or maybe it had been a year or so since Caylee's death, I could believe that Cindy was still in the denial stage but three years out along with all the evidence that has been revealed leads me to believe this is nothing more than a convenient fake denial in order to save face (Casey & Cindy) in the public.

If Cindy or George thought for one second Caylee had really drowned in their pool George would have ripped the pool down long ago with his bare hands and Cindy would be out there making sure he did. The accident didn't happen and that is why Cindy covers and runs from the truth.

IMO

Can it really be that Cindy was planning to have evidence destroyed to help out the accidental drowning theory? It makes Cindy's nonsensical statement make sense. It goes from "Caylee's body wasn't where Casey thought it was, so the accidental drowning explanation wouldn't be believed" to "Caylee's body wasn't where Casey thought it was, so we weren't able to remove the duct tape, and we were afraid that the presence of the duct tape would negate the accidental drowning explanation."

This makes Cindy's statement make sense, but it raises a bunch of other questions. Like when did Cindy know Caylee was dead? And when did Cindy learn for sure that there was no Zenaida? Who conveyed this information to Cindy, and when???

Well as early as July 30th,2008 Cindy told Agent Scott Bolin she thought Zanny was generic for whoever was looking after Caylee. She would have known early on there was no Zenaida, her daughter could not provide one authentic address, she had ever dropped Caylee at, LE looked for her, Lee looked for her. Im sure Dominic Casey would have looked for her and even Baez at one point. FCA was out on bond for 50 days, what the heck did they talk about. :banghead:

The letters to inmate Anthony about them both one day finding Caylee was all a sham, intended for public consumption. Cindy plays the denial card but imo she is merely a liar who has always and will always excuse her daughter for anything she does.

And the truth is, Grandparent Rights would have made no difference in Caylee's demise. Neither CA nor GA were doing anything until she was already murdered, and probably would have done nothing if CA wasn't mad about paying for the car being towed.

What rights did they need up 'til then? Caylee lived with them and they supported her. Nothing more was necessary.

What a sham. And what a shame that it is all about CA and GA's lives.

According to CA FCA was a wonderful mother. In fact, MOTY. If Caylee was with the best mother ever, why would they need grandparent rights?

Also, if they need grandparent rights why would CA want FCA to have another child? So she could battle over who gets custody.

CA/GA are so full of contradictions in their lies it's ridiculous.

IMO

I am totally convinced now that the Anthonys read here. This new page revision corrects a design error that was discussed earlier here. Previously, this page only displayed the info down to the third paragraph. It was necessary, but not obvious, to scroll the page down to read the last two paragraphs. (See this post: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011))

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

BBM: You are correct -- I read that entire page the other day and the paragraph that you reference was not there ...

:seeya: :seeya::seeya: And a "Hi" to ALL the Anthony's ...

:floorlaugh:

MOO ...

For that matter, if CA hadn't kept GA on such a tight leash he might have found more than enough to prove she was unfit. The very fact he 'knew' what his daughter was is the very reason CA leashed him. The bolded part, IMO, is why so many of CA's claims contradict others - not only about custody rights, but about all of her actions prior to and following Caylee's death. Her ego and need for control won't allow her to be wrong about anything or anyone, much less own up to it, and because of that her unacknowledged feelings of guilt are going to eat her alive.

As for her statement about being told the body had been moved, I suspect she was told that when JB laid out his defense plans prior to the trial. Not sure how that explains why they supposedly lied for 3 years, but apparently CA was able to connect those dots. She always does, and thinks because she sees them, everyone else should too. She is *always* right. Has to be.

From the admitted somewhat limited experience I have with this in Family Court, the problem is that although OCA may have been "unfit", the problem is showing how at that time Caylee was suffering from it. Because CA and GA were picking up the slack and Caylee appeared to be a happy well cared for and healthy child - I think they would have had problems. The courts still consider the mother/child bond sacred and if the child appears happy - then so be it.

It appears CA and GA were not prepared to withdraw their support until OCA was completely out of control instead of years before, and we all know the result of that. Way too little, far too late.

J***begood to Rosebud, over and out? How else would CA know? Psychic maybe??? jmo

It's interesting that your talking about CA ramblings to confuse. I was watching the 1st interview again last night and I realized that I've gotten so used to her rambling that I stopped hearing what she says sometimes. I'm not sure anyone has brought this up.

CA...I'm going on those 31 days of knowing that KC took excellent care of Caylee, that she was a good mother, I never had any reason to doubt her relationship with Caylee.

We know from a few sources that CA did not think KC was a good mother.

Dr. P...refering to KC stealing- Did you ever consider shes behaving like a criminal?

GA...Absolutely I did , I even told her you can't keep this pattern up, " it's affecting your daughter, it's affecting my grandaughter" and I didn't want that to happen any further.

How was this affecting Caylee, no explanation

Dr. P...Everytime you talked to her you never heard a sqeek,cry, etc. KC is telling you shes gone, napping, out having fun.

CA...Thats why on July 3rd I drove down to Universal and tried to see KC & Caylee.
She then said she was in Jacksonville.

This was an important statement to me. Notice how CA skims over the part of being at Universal and what happened when she got there. Now your a grandparent who has seen your grandaughter pretty much everyday since she was born. You were the primary babysitter besides KC. You haven't seen Caylee for about 18 days, not a peep but you have been talking to KC everyday. You drive to Universal and what happens?
We know when LE went there and tried to get in they were told that KC didn't work there. So CA stops at the gate and says, my daughter works here and I would like to surprise her and my grandaughter. Plus no one ever mentioned that KC ever took Caylee to work with her. CA is probably told your daughter doesn't work here.
So now you know on July 3rd that KC has been stealing from you and now you know she has lied about having a job but still you do nothing.
CA expected her daughter to be perfect and she was anything but. KC had to call CA to let her know where she was, what she was doing, when she would be home. Basically CA wanted to know everytime KC had a bowel movement but yet CA knew KC took excellent care of Caylee.

If I knew my 22 year old daughter took excellent care of her child why would I expect her to constantly call in to report?

CA wanted to control KC's life, she was worried about something but yet she never met Zanny after hearing her name for 2 years, didn't know her phone number, where she lived. CA had no number to reach KC at except for KC's number, no friends numbers or addresses. The only way she found KC that night was because she found Amy's number in KC's car. Things just don't add up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squishy1166