Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
O/T I have a bad habit of mangling proverbs since English is not my native language.Some others I always get mixed up are "one ear in and the other ear out'.

Let me take a big leap and your Dutch?

Let me take a big leap and your Dutch?

Yep but living here in the USA for many years. Proverbs are generally unique to each language and do not translate well on a word by word basis. Like goose pimples is called chicken skin in Dutch. And some of the CA's interview gave me chicken skin.

:floorlaugh: What was the answer to the question? :floorlaugh: I havent stopped laughing since I saw OMG I got thru to NG! What do I ask her? Help! Paraphrased now by me cause I am on my moldy mobile micro keyboard +I cant stop laughing and tapatalk! :)

Yep but living here in the USA for many years. Proverbs are generally unique to each language and do not translate well on a word by word basis. Like goose pimples is called chicken skin in Dutch. And some of the CA's interview gave me chicken skin.

i know, OT.... in Spanish it is also chicken skin! Piel de gallina! Funny!

This thread is WAY OT.

All this chitchat belongs on the Sidebar thread. :)

In regards to CA and GA not knowing Caylee was in the swamp, wasn't there a story way back when about GA standing on the side of the road staring into the woods? I'm just courious if I'm remembering this correctly. Thanks :)

I believe you are remembering correct.

I wonder what kind of upbringing George and Cindy Anthony had. They sound like they come from a dysfunctional family of their own.

In regards to CA and GA not knowing Caylee was in the swamp, wasn't there a story way back when about GA standing on the side of the road staring into the woods? I'm just courious if I'm remembering this correctly. Thanks :)

I believe you are remembering correct.

Yes. But it wasn't off of Suburban Drive, it was somewhere else.

I'd bet dollars to donuts that this whole interview was just about money. There's enough to pay off the state and split the rest 4 ways. The family will never admit what happened, and will ride the story as long as they can. Poor Caylee. Real grandparents would stay quietly at home instead of insulting the world who followed the case and the trial. It's an insult to Caylee even more.

I don't understand how JB could take on a case in Aruba. Didn't someone here post a link that showed JB had a new Florida murder case going on right now?

..good memory..i had posted about his other 1st degree murder case.
..state of florida v BONORA FREIJOO, YIRCO

..amazingly enough, the day we heard he was "aruba-bound"--the DT filed for a continuance and got it.

docket:

12/05/2011Pre-Trial Conference (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Thorpe, Janet C) Trial Period: 11/22/2011
09/13/2011Pre-Trial Conference (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Thorpe, Janet C) TP 9/26/11
09/13/2011Order on Defense's Motion to Continue Granted
09/13/2011Motion for Continuance

Steroids ,like prednisone,actually cause fat to be deposited in the wrong places causing the humped back or dowager's hump. Just overeating doesn't cause that hump.
I noticed it also,but maybe it's osteoporosis.

To me, it looks like years of poor posture has caught up with her.

Steroids ,like prednisone,actually cause fat to be deposited in the wrong places causing the humped back or dowager's hump. Just overeating doesn't cause that hump.
I noticed it also,but maybe it's osteoporosis.

Osteo made my mom's and my grandmother's top vertebrae to be even with he top of their heads, neither would take medication for it. It eventually decreased the size of my mom's lung capacity, resulting in her death. :(

Sheesh..this whole family "feels in their heart" "feels in their gut" ... there's the problem...they don't know they're supposed to use the BRAIN. IMO

In this case since we didn't know the offender as her own father did, the fact that George said he feels in his heart that _______ is what happened is huge as far as I am concerned. We used our brains and came to the conclusion. It looks as though George used his brain and searched his heart that's why he knows and believes what his daughter did. (despite his wifes best efforts)

Big step from what he used to say about not wanting to believe his daughter was capable of doing something awful to his granddaughter.
:twocents:

scoliolosis made my moms look like that and with age it get worse.

I think the whole interview was about damage control and money for their charity. I'm sure their were tons of people that don't read message boards that thought "those poor parents"

After watching both interviews....I think the whole family is crazy as loons.

I also still believe that Casey has always been a pathological liar. I don't think anybody just wakes up and decides to tells all these detailed lies one day.

I think both parents know their daughter is capable of killing.. one wants to pretend otherwise....and the other has a hard time having a thought of his own.

OMG LOL you guys I forgot to tell you. When I was on commercial break they didn't mute her mic right away and I heard her chewing out Renee Rockwell. :floorlaugh: I think she was joking but it was funny none the less!! Renee made the comment during the show "Why are we talking about this" and Nancy was like "Hey Renee next time don't make comments about talking about this when it's a talk show!" And then after she asked them to bring her some lipstick! BAHAHHAHAHAHA :floorlaugh:

If there's one thing NG does not need ANY more of, it's lipstick! :dramaqueen:

I remember her saying something like that, but got confused with her rambling. So, is she really saying that since Dominic didn't find Caylee (he looked in the place that OCA directed them to), Caylee was found in another place (on the same street) ?

That rambling is something CA and KC have in common. If CA does have any tactics, I think that's one of them. She rambled during the trial when she talked about her time sheet and how she clocks her hours for work. I remember losing track of what she was saying, partly out of boredom. KC did the same thing when she discussed her SIM card. KC learned that behavior, or inherited it.

I'm not one to believe CA is full of strategy. I believe she speaks before she thinks quite a bit (the ridiculous post-partum schizophrenia comment could not have been well thought out). But this rambling is a "smoke and mirrors" tactic, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squishy1166