Meet & Greet for New Members #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Welcome to you both. You have valuable experience! To post as someone with expertise, it would be great if you could become a “verified expert.” That way, we know you are what you say you are. :) Here’s the link and thanks for joining. Welcome to everyone else too!

Documentation sent. Thank you.

Hello,
I’m new here and I wanted to reach out and see if anyone needs any help with any cases in Nebraska or Colorado? Also any tips on where y’all get some good info would be great. Thanks!
How about Arizona? I’ve been trying to see if I could get assistance with solving the oldest cold case in Maricopa County, Az. I worked for the victim’s brother in Fort Worth, Tx. He flew to Phoenix at least once a year to meet with detectives. He died as did his mom never knowing. Her name was Jane Langdon. She was 21 years old and abducted, raped and murdered in 1963. She was visiting her mom who was here for some procedure. Very wealthy and respected family. I do know they never found her suitcase. I believe that might be a key to solving if it’s not too late. I am going to request police files under Freedom of Information Act.

Attachments

• IMG_5213.png
    IMG_5213.png
    152.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5214.png
    IMG_5214.png
    158.8 KB · Views: 3
How about Arizona? I’ve been trying to see if I could get assistance with solving the oldest cold case in Maricopa County, Az. I worked for the victim’s brother in Fort Worth, Tx. He flew to Phoenix at least once a year to meet with detectives. He died as did his mom never knowing. Her name was Jane Langdon. She was 21 years old and abducted, raped and murdered in 1963. She was visiting her mom who was here for some procedure. Very wealthy and respected family. I do know they never found her suitcase. I believe that might be a key to solving if it’s not too late. I am going to request police files under Freedom of Information Act.
Welcome to Ws @tmayole!
Started a thread..

bbm

Is this (in the clipping) him? I wonder if the court system would have records from that long ago. Attached article says he was given 3 years probation in August 1977. If he stopped reporting to his probation officer, I'd think there would be a record of that. County is still an issue. Article has him in Deland but the burglary was in Pine Lakes (Lake County) and I have no idea how that all works but it might be a place to start.

Link to article: Scott Musser - FL probation
Yes. That is him. He was arrested a few months before his suspected murder while living with his sister in Lake County.

bbm

Is this (in the clipping) him? I wonder if the court system would have records from that long ago. Attached article says he was given 3 years probation in August 1977. If he stopped reporting to his probation officer, I'd think there would be a record of that. County is still an issue. Article has him in Deland but the burglary was in Pine Lakes (Lake County) and I have no idea how that all works but it might be a place to start.

Link to article: Scott Musser - FL probation
Thank you SO much for the idea. I found his personal detail information in a criminal history check done through the State of Florida. Although I knew he had been arrested, I had no idea that he had survived long enough after this to have been convicted. Much appreciated.

Thank you SO much for the idea. I found his personal detail information in a criminal history check done through the State of Florida. Although I knew he had been arrested, I had no idea that he had survived long enough after this to have been convicted. Much appreciated.
You are most welcome. So glad you were able to find some needed info. And welcome to Websleuths!
:)

Hello, I’m a new member to this site. My background involves law enforcement here in the Houston,Texas area with the bulk of my almost 30 years of experience being in Crime Scene Investigation. My areas of specialization include crime scene photography, scene analysis and reconstructions, firearms examinations, and digital forensics (cell phones/towers and computers) as well as DNA collections and other aspects of the crime scene field. Prior to today, I didn’t know this site existed until I watched Into The Fire: The Lost Daughter on Netflix. I’m here to look around and see if there’s anything that I can help with because I’ve seen first-hand the devastation and grief that families experience when a loved one goes missing or is the victim of an unsolved crime. The site looks like it has a lot of information so if I can help don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks.
Thank you for your service. I am new to the site and have no experience in LEO. I am a retired business owner. I own a medical-surgical company specializing in Business Development, Sales Consulting, and Development.
I am a curious person who likes to ask lots of questions. I was recently certified in Trauma Therapy.
I want to help and support people searching for their loved ones.

Hello, I’m a new member to this site. My background involves law enforcement here in the Houston,Texas area with the bulk of my almost 30 years of experience being in Crime Scene Investigation. My areas of specialization include crime scene photography, scene analysis and reconstructions, firearms examinations, and digital forensics (cell phones/towers and computers) as well as DNA collections and other aspects of the crime scene field. Prior to today, I didn’t know this site existed until I watched Into The Fire: The Lost Daughter on Netflix. I’m here to look around and see if there’s anything that I can help with because I’ve seen first-hand the devastation and grief that families experience when a loved one goes missing or is the victim of an unsolved crime. The site looks like it has a lot of information so if I can help don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks.
wow, making a mental note to reach out to you when I am trying to make sense of crime scene evidence as trials approach. I am anxiously awaiting the trial of Richard Allen in the Delphi double homicide in October.

Hi there. Name's Gabrielle. Friends usually call me Gabby. Or Gabs. Nice to meet you all . I reside in Virginia! Looking forward to enjoying this forum.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maineguy1961
Back