Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather think it was the other way around. He played her.

I thought so, too, but no money was ever proven to have been taken. The "accident that snowballed out of control" came from the Universal interview when LE asked KC are you sure this was not an accident that snowballed out of control. Word for word. While GA heard it too, I'm sure, so did RC when that tape was played over and over again on NG's show. Not sure GA and CA watched NG that much. I just think it's a little strange how all of a sudden she was so pro-defense. Obviously GA is going to lie if he has an affair and her feelings were hurt. Did she not know what she was doing? Was this the first man she ever slept with who had a wife and would deny even knowing her if he was caught. That part did not make sense. And if she ever did have feelings for him why destroy him in court when she tries to portray herself as Miss innocent victum. Just something not right there. jmo

I am sure he probably had no clue about her prior background.

I doubt he had any support group coming from inside of his own home and I am sure she was sympathetic to him and at the time I am sure he was appreciative of that.

There is no evidence that I have ever heard of that George allegedly cheated on Cindy before.

I just didn't believe her when she testified. When asked did she have an affair she seemed very evasive and not believable to me........it was like she didn't even believe what she was putting out.

Imo

I tend to believe they fooled around. Not sure, because of River Cruz's lying tendencies. Still support GA though.

I dont think so.

I think she took full advantage of the tragedy that had happened.

IMO

I think it was a bit of both. He wanted companionship and money, and she wanted her fifteen minutes of fame and attention from getting involved in this case. They both needed something and got it from each other. The chips then fell where they did in court because they were caught and what they needed from each other was less important than covering their own hides. I think it ended badly, and that definitely came out in court. I don't trust George or River, not one bit. Neither is better than the other. They are equally dishonest and slimy. And I used to feel sorry for River, but not after her court performance!

im reading these, working my ways back wards. george just needs to leave her, point blank, if ca is even considering letting the demon seed spawn back into the house? forget about it! and that hogwash about la/mallory having kc watch their baby? oh dear lord help that baby!!! and sad part of it is, i can see mallory actually allow this to happen due to that "awesome mom, awesome bond" testimony that she did on the stand on behalf/favor to fca...digusting..but alas, let me dig backwards and read some more. i have a feeling ill be posting some more.
someone asked about xanax? i think there was messages where jg and fca were talking and she mention she can hit her friend annie for xanax for a good time( i remember reading about this exchange in "mommys little girl" by diane fanning) i DO know for FACT that when they found caylee and fca was watching it on the news, she FREAKS out, rest of us not even knowing if it is a boy or girl that they found( of course she KNOWS) and during her hysteric, hyperventalating fit, ASKING FOR A SEDATIVE!, and id be willing to bet it was a xanax.( although she may have been given a diff type of pill, possibly)

I hate to ask.. but.. link please? :seeya:

Lamb, if I could, I'd make you breakfast...

I'll give you a hint. It's in RC's statement to police, I believe that was released during discovery. Don't make me go back in there because I'll miss breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next three days. lol

But can you entertain the notion that, because GA's own daughter was the accused, he had a built-in denial factor going on?
No, not after sneaking down to the police station and telling them everything he knew for sure and not telling Cindy. He was never in denial.

SNIPPED FROM PART 3............“When he told me that Caylee had drowned in the pool and that Casey had panicked, my immediate reaction was relief for Caylee, because I know she didn’t suffer at that point. ….....END OF SNIP. So why is CA still saying they don't know what happened to Caylee?

Oh, I forgot the part where Dr. Phil asked if Lee/Mallory have children would George and Cindy allow Casey to babysit. Cindy wouldn't have a problem with it. IIRC George said it would be up to Lee/Mallory. Dr. Phil had to insert the caveat of Casey being treated for whatever Cindy believes is wrong with her first and then it would be ok forr her to babysit. Cindy quickly agreed. But she said no problem first.

Of course CA wouldn't see a problem with it. She didn't see a problem with FCA being in charge of Caylee while she herself acknownledged that FCA started having mental issues either around the time that she was pregnant or soon after Caylee was born.

I see GA as a much more accomplished liar than CA. His lies are just more believable and he always throws that "poor me" heart tugging angle in it. And he saw the money opportunity way before CA did.
But then I could be wrong and you could be right.
I perceive them both as soulless opportunists exploiting their notoriety ( and Caylee) to the nth degree.

And you certainly are entitled to your opinion.

I can only express my own views and I believe George has had to survive in a world filled with psychopaths and narcissists. To come out unscathed isnt possible.

It IS "poor me" for George in my view. IMO, George is another victim of Casey Anthony.

This man has been knocked to the ground, stomped on and kicked by the defense team for three years. He has been accused FALSELY (IMO) of the most horrible things imaginable all with the blessings of his psychopathic daughter's seal of approval.

He has had to sit there listening to vile perverted things said about him while his life was being destroyed and he still got no justice for Caylee in the end.

I feel nothing but the utmost compassion for a grandfather that knows his own daughter killed his precious grandchildren. I don't care what he did or said before the trial. When it counted most he is the one person that never rolled over for his despicable daughter and still doesn't.

As for as the foundation I don't find someone guilty of wrongdoing before any wrongdoing happens. So I dont get all up in arms about something that hasnt even happened. If they draw a salary it will be minimal. The IRS will make sure the fund is on the up and up and it will be run by attorneys and probably CPAs anyway, imo.

I believe with all my heart that this has done such irreversible damage to George emotionally that he will never ever recover fully. He is no longer the broad shoulder robust man he was when this tragedy struck.

IMO, his pain is evident on his face and his overall physical change. It tore him up inside when he knew Casey was not going to be held responsible for killing Caylee.

Does Cindy look upset that Caylee got no justice? Oh no, she is one happy camper that the killer got off. George is not happy at all about that. I think it will eat at him the rest of his life. Justice denied is a horrible thing to reconcile when it shouldnt have happened.

IMO

CA said JB called her to his office because KC wanted CA to know how Caylee died. Said KC wanted to tell her earlier but the DT said no. You have to wonder when she met with JB and how much earlier JB knew this story. IMO...I don't buy the reason for JB asking CA to come alone because he didn't know how GA would react. CA & JB were "in bed together"..talking tactics.

SNIPPED FROM PART 3............“When he told me that Caylee had drowned in the pool and that Casey had panicked, my immediate reaction was relief for Caylee, because I know she didn’t suffer at that point. ….....END OF SNIP. So why is CA still saying they don't know what happened to Caylee?

Anyone know who "he" was. Was it JB? I guess it would have had to have been if CA was told KC panicked. When was she told this? What about the story about GA's involvement? And how would KC know Caylee did not suffer unless KC watched her drown???? It also brings up what did CA know and when did she know it. Was she aware of this prior to the OS?

CA said JB called her to his office because KC wanted CA to know how Caylee died. Said KC wanted to tell her earlier but the DT said no. You have to wonder when she met with JB and how much earlier JB knew this story. IMO...I don't buy the reason for JB asking CA to come alone because he didn't know how GA would react. CA & JB were "in bed together"..talking tactics.

We know CA went with ML and without GA to JB's office prior to trial. And CA admitted on the stand that after that meeting she was aware for sure there was no nanny. So that had to have been it. jmo

And why doesn't anyone ask him when he says something like that? Or about how now he says she died in the afternoon, at trial it was early morning, no late morning no early morning....

That's what I find so frustrating about all interviews that have been done with any of these people! They are asked a question and when the answer necessitates further questions, they never ask them! They just let the answer go as is. Never a challenge. Rarely even a raised eyebrow to what has just been stated but even on the rare occasion an eyebrow is raised there is no follow-through.

I understand the networks need ratings but is there not one single person in the media these days whose first priority is getting at the truth, or at least not validating the lies?

Maybe no media personnel have considered that the truth would be a ratings grabber in its own right.

wow relieved to hear she drowned and didnt suffer? is she for real??? i never even came close to drowning mind you, but that has to be a horrific death, (imo) ranked right up there w/ burning alive...i dont care how ca sugar coats it...and even more terrifiying to a little girl who does not know how to swim..unbelievable!:sick: or is it :banghead:=i cant make up my mind!

Still trying to catch up with the reading, but had to say a couple of things before I forget.

I saw a commercial about the A's on Dr Phil and I thought I saw a wedding picture of the A's. Are they showing other pictures? Have they been released before or is that part of an extra deal the A's got that pays for new pictures on the side?

The second thing, if it's true that CA said it didn't bother her that Caylee was thrown into the woods, I wonder how she would feel when her parents or another loved one passes away? Say oh well, too bad? What if KC died? Would it be all right to thrown her into the woods or cremate her or will she give her a decent burial with all the bells and whistles?

I can only express my own views and I believe George has had to survive in a world filled with psychopaths and narcissists. To come out unscathed isnt possible.

It IS "poor me" for George in my view. IMO, George is another victim of Casey Anthony.

This man has been knocked to the ground, stomped on and kicked by the defense team for three years. He has been accused FALSELY (IMO) of the most horrible things imaginable all with the blessings of his psychopathic daughter's seal of approval.

He has had to sit there listening to vile perverted things said about him while his life was being destroyed and he still got no justice for Caylee in the end.

I feel nothing but the utmost compassion for a grandfather that knows his own daughter killed his precious grandchildren. I don't care what he did or said before the trial. When it counted most he is the one person that never rolled over for his despicable daughter and still doesn't.

As for as the foundation I don't find someone guilty of wrongdoing before any wrongdoing happens. So I dont get all up in arms about something that hasnt even happened. If they draw a salary it will be minimal. The IRS will make sure the fund is on the up and up and it will be run by attorneys and probably CPAs anyway, imo.

I believe with all my heart that this has done such irreversible damage to George emotionally that he will never ever recover fully. He is no longer the broad shoulder robust man he was when this tragedy struck.

IMO, his pain is evident on his face and his overall physical change. It tore him up inside when he knew Casey was not going to be held responsible for killing Caylee.

Does Cindy look upset that Caylee got no justice? Oh no, she is one happy camper that the killer got off. George is not happy at all about that. I think it will eat at him the rest of his life. Justice denied is a horrible thing to reconcile when it shouldnt have happened.

IMO
I personally agree with everything you've said here.:gthanks:

IMO

Nope, he left and then begged to come come back under Cindy's conditions. He wanted to be there because he is just like them.

I remember River saying that she went after GA. I think she saw a chance to put herself into the story. GA went to a certain point but didn't give her everything she wanted. They both got something from each other and I think they both lied about certain facts. River tried to get what she wanted from GA and used the brain tumor and GA wanted money from River. Her ego was hurt because I don't think GA gave her everything she was asking/hoping for which is why she came off as the scorned woman on the stand. I call it a draw.

Still trying to catch up with the reading, but had to say a couple of things before I forget.

I saw a commercial about the A's on Dr Phil and I thought I saw a wedding picture of the A's. Are they showing other pictures? Have they been released before or is that part of an extra deal the A's got that pays for new pictures on the side?

The second thing, if it's true that CA said it didn't bother her that Caylee was thrown into the woods, I wonder how she would feel when her parents or another loved one passes away? Say oh well, too bad? What if KC died? Would it be all right to thrown her into the woods or cremate her or will she give her a decent burial with all the bells and whistles?

You have to wonder how anyone who has lost a child through abduction and who was eventually found in the woods must feel to hear CA say that. It sounds cold-hearted to me, along with I feel better knowing she did not suffer. Was CA told Caylee did not suffer because her mother had chloroformed her first? Does CA even realize how awful that all sounds? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FedExFan11