Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He may be, but I admit I will be watching his show Monday.

I have to also say I thought the entire two day interview was masterful on his part. He made Cindy squirm and the look on his face showed such disbelief in the bullchips she was trying to sell him. He asked some very hard hitting questions.

I hope he shows more clips Monday of their interview. I read somewhere that it was 9 hours long.

I want to know what excuse Cindy comes up with about George being unaware and excluded from the private meeting between Cindy and Baez two weeks before trial.

IMO

I agree, Dr.Phil has her number and is trying to be a tactful as possible I feel.
I could be wrong but that is what I think. He knows.

Well, we never heard Cheney or Ms. Fryer was in Aruba. I bet if she can't reach Baez, she's burning up the lines trying to get in touch with them. At least Cheney can turn his hearing aids off and ignore the phone, LOL.

JB speaks splanish so he might get more out of GG's Aruban attorney. But unless JB speaks Dutch, too, he might miss alot. lol Aruban's speak many languages, including there own which is a mixture of many languages and in particular Spanish and Dutch. So unless JB speaks Dutch he could miss some very important information. lol

Thank you....I thought perhaps I didn't hear CA correctly. I thought she ALSO said something to the effect, "That's not where Casey even put the body." HUH???? DId I mishear that????

Earlier she said something about "Casey was probably there...." CA seems to know much more than she acknowledges....

She tells the most outlandish downright lies......she would rank right up there in competition with her infamous daughter, imo.

She is just making excuses why Casey never told where the body was when uhh,, errrr...ummm ....hmmmm.....Caylee 'accidentally drowned.":innocent:

We all know better. Casey didn't tell a soul where Caylee's body was because she knew then the ME would really know how Caylee died and it wasnt from an accident of any kind.

IMO

Is it unusual for children to have opinions in those situations? I don't think so. I can think of plenty of people I know who sided with one or the other of their parents when there were marital problems.

Now, I think there might be some validity to that if George actually had not come back. But how much power did Casey really have, if things didn't go the way she wanted them? Not much, as far as I can tell, at least not with that scenario.

I seem to recall Cindy saying that when she and George were separated FCA was her "rock". I could imagine Cindy being even easier to manipulate when it was just the two of them. IIRC Lee moved out around the same time and up until about April 2006, the "awesome" mother was dropping Caylee off with either the Grunds or Lauren Gibbs. Still not sure when she last worked at Universal but there must have been at least a couple of months when after Cindy would go to work, she would have to house completely to herself. Think about that, she would never have that sort of freedom again .............until her infamous 31 days almost two years later. Must have been a real bummer having George back, particularly if he was between jobs. Imagine the poor thing having to actually pretend to go to work.

She tells the most outlandish downright lies......she would rank right up there in competition with her infamous daughter, imo.

She is just making excuses why Casey never told where the body was when uhh,, errrr...ummm ....hmmmm.....Caylee 'accidentally drowned.":innocent:

We all know better. Casey didn't tell a soul where Caylee's body was because she knew then the ME would really know how Caylee died and it wasnt from an accident of any kind.

IMO

Ohhhhhh so very true.

IMO

Right she accidentlly drowned and then KC went and borrowed a shovel from her neighbor because she just had to take care of the bamboo.

Cindy insults the world with her bullchit. And when she doesn't have an answer she tries the "let me ask a question routine" and then says "I don't know I wish I did". Maybe it was postpartum schizophrenia - a disease I just made up. Maybe it was that.

Thank you....I thought perhaps I didn't hear CA correctly. I thought she ALSO said something to the effect, "That's not where Casey even put the body." HUH???? DId I mishear that????

Earlier she said something about "Casey was probably there...." CA seems to know much more than she acknowledges....

This is probably a slip on CA's part. KC obviously thinks she put Caylee near the pavers but what if the pavers were moved? DC was looking for those pavers. I don't think anyone moved Caylee. At least not according to RK because he went back to the same area he felt he had seen something before.

This makes DC's psychic tip look more and more questionable and points closer to home, as in CA. Now why did CA withhold this information from police. She permitted them to look and insisted on them looking for a live Caylee when she obviously knew Caylee was dead. jmo

Right she accidentlly drowned and then KC went and borrowed a shovel from her neighbor because she just had to take care of the bamboo.

Cindy insults the world with her bullchit. And when she doesn't have an answer she tries the "let me ask a question routine" and then says "I don't know I wish I did". Maybe it was postpartum schizophrenia - a disease I just made up. Maybe it was that.

:floorlaugh:

If it wasnt so maddening it would be comical the things she just makes up out of thin air.

IMO

A perfect example of the A's media addiction, I'm being polite by the way. Anyone remember the couple that crashed the white house. During some interviews after Russell commited suicide, the blonde was interviewed along with some former wives. She kept bringing up the white house incident but no one would bite. Yesterday her husband reported she was kidnapped. Today it's reported shes fine and will be interviewed tonite. This couple are media addicted, they created the kidnapping to get attention and now they will probably get paid for it.
Hopefully everyone remembers at the beginning how much CA enjoyed the media attention. She will not go quietly into the night. I guarantee something will happen to cause the A's to be interviewed again and again. Remember the little boy who cried wolf. I waited for CA to defend Caylee but instead she insulted her memory and insulted my intelligence again. GA finally spoke but as I've said before, too little too late. I will support JA book because along with the rest of the prosecution team , some spectators and the media, they were the only ones in that court room fighting for our little Caylee..... Yes, Caylee belongs to us CA, you never deserved a grandaughter like her. We all have been screaming for justice but instead have been called a lynch mob.
All I can say to that is kiss my arse!...I'm going to the corner now...

I agree, Dr.Phil has her number and is trying to be a tactful as possible I feel.
I could be wrong but that is what I think. He knows.

I think so too, Farm. I think it's textbook to him. Didn't he actually name one of her behaviors in the first episode? I vaguely remember him saying, "That's called.... "??

When will part three of this Dr. Phil interview air?

This is probably a slip on CA's part. KC obviously thinks she put Caylee near the pavers but what if the pavers were moved? DC was looking for those pavers. I don't think anyone moved Caylee. At least not according to RK because he went back to the same area he felt he had seen something before.

This makes DC's psychic tip look more and more questionable and points closer to home, as in CA. Now why did CA withhold this information from police. She permitted them to look and insisted on them looking for a live Caylee when she obviously knew Caylee was dead. jmo

Yes ... when you reflect upon events it is amazing the lengths CA went to, with the "Caylee is Alive" campaign ... she was on LKL when Caylee was found still passionately driving the bus and the whole psychic tip / DC search thing ... which was obviously just CA checking on info that came from FCA on where she put Caylee.

There is what CA wants out there in the public domain and ... what really went on within the A's ... there are so many skeletons their house is full of deceit and lies. It reeks of complicity ... after the fact ... culminating in perjury.

CA perjures herself on the stand at trial and then is allowed a platform on prime TV to further embellish her damage control -- who is enabling who?

Consider the possibility that CA is trying to get the felon to come home so she can get the truth out of her. More manipulation from CA. She better be careful cause if the felon comes home, GA will probably leave which will result in CA & the felon in that house alone...together. Remember CA, the felon knows all about hand to hand combat, household weapons, chloroform, duct tape, shovels, neck breaking and she knows a certain lawyer who can get her off of murder charges...

I think some of the shocked reactions from GA are because it's the first time he has heard these things come out of her mouth and she is making it up as she goes along. Just giving Dr. Phil what she thinks he will buy. Surprise, surprise. Where when CA says I never heard GA say that before, she never listened because we know he said those things. jmo

When will part three of this Dr. Phil interview air?

It's Monday, Tulessa.

Did you ever think your brother may feel April, 2012 will be a better time for the family to go through this? It's hard on you, we all know, but maybe there is a good reason. jmo

I've seen several people ask if and where the Dr. Phil show can be seen and I still haven't got any answers. When I search it all I come up with is tiny segments of the whole and I would really like to watch it for myself....any help is greatly appreciated :)

We know so well of the Mother/Daughter rivalry. Wondering what Casey is thinking now after seeing her parents on TV--and you know she must have watched. Probably seething with jealousy!

Oh yeh epic seething. I wonder if Dottie was around to catch the fall out. Its likely that Dr Phil played out in more American homes than the trial. So imo even more people will believe her to be guilty after watching Maw and Paw. HLN and Nancy Grace couldnt pass it up. And today Judge Perry has slapped her with a bill on behalf of Florida tax payers. Methinks her toxic level went back up this week. :loser:

Oh yeh epic seething. I wonder if Dottie was around to catch the fall out. Its likely that Dr Phil played out in more American homes than the trial. So imo even more people will believe her to be guilty after watching Maw and Paw. HLN and Nancy Grace couldnt pass it up. And today Judge Perry has slapped her with a bill on behalf of Florida tax payers. Methinks her toxic level went back up this week. :loser:

In my world - :great: - I like to think HHJP caught bits of that show and was so annoyed he brought out his order earlier than he planned to!

The first thing that came to mind when I was entertaining the idea of why she would speak of the burial of Caylee is because it ties into the book she is writing somehow. I don't know if would support the title or other ridiculous things she plans to include.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali