Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Cindy and George are both very unethical people, equally. George is STILL blaming someone Casey was with. He thinks accidental death due to drugging to go out or party, which is consistent with his being a cop. It also shows that he did and still has harsh feelings due to having his life ruined. Cindy believes anything told her and thinks she can also come up with any story and make it fit. If Casey has any horrible health condition it surely would have been found by the defense before the trial. I think they are sticking to separate stories and acting shocked at each other because it will make for a better book and possibly more than one book. They'll probably give Casey money, funnel it to her so she doesn't have to pay the state.

Yep, agree with your post.
GA is the forever opportunist, who knew very early on in this saga, like July 16 2008, that Caylee had expired and jumped at the opportunity to scam folks for easy money/donations. Money is the real love of his life, not Caylee, not Cindy or KC. It took CA a while(couple of months) to come aboard on that bandwagon. But by now Caylee is just a distant memory.
And I am sticking to my guns in that opinion.
That whole gang so much deserves each other. Each egotistical clan member is in it for themselves.
Why folks want to watch them talk is beyond me.
You might expose yourself to real seizures/elevated blood pressure if you are not careful.
I am not even analyzing the cr*p they spouted in their handsomely paid interview. Waste of time. They are throwing inflammatory stuff out by design in order to generate hopefully additional paid interviews.
I , for one, will not be fooled. JMO ofcourse and no, I did not watch it.
Just picked up tidbits from here which was plenty for me.
And I do thank profoundly those folks that did watch and provided those tidbits.

Even if it's true and she does, it still won't be much of a life. A gilded cage is still a cage. There will always be boundaries and limitations to what she can do from now on. Not able to leave very often and when she did, she would have to disguise herself. It wouldn't take long for somebody working on the property to figure out that candid photo's or the information on her whereabouts would bring in a nice sum from the tabloids.

Yep, and once the thrill of the chase is over, she'll be longing for home.

I think the worst thing she said was that "Justice for Caylee" was the felon being set free. did you see GA's face when she said that? He looked like he wanted to claw her eyes out and Dr Phil looked like he saw a ghost! What a disgusting thing to say!! That woman needs to be locked un in a mental ward

He could have said something. I'm not anti-George, but he. could. have. said. something.

I ask this respectfully. Do you really think she is a space cadet or just flat out lying? It sure looks like pure deception to me.

I think she is a space cadet that has lost touch somewhat with reality. May be she was always like that, may be KC threw her into a more severe mode.
The pure deception is reserved for GA IMO. CA is a combination of deception and looniness. Some earlier poster called her batpoocrazy, a new word I learned, it. Seems to fit CA.
JMO

there is no such sickenss as post-partum schizophrenia. CA was a nurse? Maybe it's a good thing she retired

I know. CA was "reaching...." when she said that.

She did not think that out.

Imagine if you could develop post-partum schizophrenia. Just imagine that for a minute.

Ok I do not have much time here and can't go back to look, but has anyone already mentioned Cindy looks like she had a face lift? She is 50 something, and has the beginning of cat eyes I just noticed on JVM! Sorry if this is old news, but surely I can't be the only one who noticed! So Where does the money for that come from???

:wagon:

I was thinking she had some work done too. I don't know where she got the money, and I don't know where KC is getting her money to live off either. I don't know who is keeping her indoors, or who she's talking to. Lots of I don't knows.

I think the worst thing she said was that "Justice for Caylee" was the felon being set free. did you see GA's face when she said that? He looked like he wanted to claw her eyes out and Dr Phil looked like he saw a ghost! What a disgusting thing to say!! That woman needs to be locked un in a mental ward

This is a carefully orchestrated crazy train. Crazy sells and that's what they are peddling. Two disgusting people dying for attention, fame, and easy money off of a murdered child.

IMO

Ok, no disrespect to those discussing the doll in the grass, but Judge Strickland's statement referenced Cindy as being a ball in high weeds, instead of grass, IiIRC. Weeds are not desirable, but that is where Cindy lives.

You are right. It's not a doll in grass, it's a ball in weeds.

We must all have developed schizophrenia.

I haven't read the thread yet, in fact I'm not yet to the end of thread #1, but I just have to say this after having just watched part 2 of the interview...

George saying "oh and they brought up the chloroform and whatever..."

Skirt the issue much, George? Wow. Way to sweep things under the proverbial rug there.

You are right. It's not a doll in grass, it's a ball in weeds.

We must all have developed schizophrenia.

:floorlaugh: I think I have developed some form of it. It rears its ugly head each time somebody ask me for a donation and I am off to the races to google the requestor's non profit org.

I got through to Nancy Grace and have no idea what to ask! HELP guys!! What should I ask her?

:wagon:

I was thinking she had some work done too. I don't know where she got the money, and I don't know where KC is getting her money to live off either. I don't know who is keeping her indoors, or who she's talking to. Lots of I don't knows.

yes.. her face seems to scream "botox" or "mini-facelift".. glad someone noticed this other than myself...

I am not allowed to post new threads (cause I'm a newbie?), but just saw a "news" release timed 7:30ish EST today, that Casey Anthony is seeing a grief counselor and will next be seeing a female psychiatrist.

Given the G and C interviews and the financial ruling against Casey today, I guess "news" from her new masters hoping to put a good spin on things was inevitable.

I got through to Nancy Grace and have no idea what to ask! HELP guys!! What should I ask her?

Ask if she thinks CA gave JB the photos of Caylee in the pool and opening the door to help with the defense behind GAs back!

I am not allowed to post new threads (cause I'm a newbie?), but just saw a "news" release timed 7:30ish EST today, that Casey Anthony is seeing a grief counselor and will next be seeing a female psychiatrist.

Given the G and C interviews and the financial ruling against Casey today, I guess "news" from her new masters hoping to put a good spin on things was inevitable.

WHere was the news release? Was it a twitter or on tv? Do you have a link?

OMG did you just ask my question Willenfan??? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She said it was a good question!!

I'm dying...so funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads