Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget that while KC was out on bail GA bought a gun. From what he, himself described and what others have told us about how hard he tried to get KC to talk I don't think the gun was for their protection, which is what he claims. I believe he was mad enough to do something drastic, including holding a gun to her head when no one was around to get the answer he knew would be the truth. Had he been successful he just may have gotten the truth out of her. At that point I think he would have gone to LE because I don't think he would have left Caylee's body stay out there. jmo

Reading your post,I just realized it was probably Cindy who tipped off LE about the gun. She didn't want George confronting Casey.

Okay,Dr. Phil needs to do at least one more show with the Anthony's and have a panel of WSers asking the questions. :woohoo:

We are at day 31. Caylee isn't missing..GA & CA go to the tow yard and smell the death car. GA starts to put 1+1= 2 together. CA believes everything that comes out of the felons mouth but GA doesn't. So GA knows that CA has been talking to the felon everyday but nothing from Caylee. GA thinks please God, don't let this be Caylee. This is the point I would be calling my daughter but this isn't done. They leave the tow yard and someone stops at a public phone and calls the felon. We just found your car and it smells like death. You better start talking now. The felon says you better take the car home and clean up everything if you know whats good for you. LA is contacted and told your sister is in big trouble.
CA & GA clean up everything then GA goes to work. Not until CA finds Amy's information does she start looking for the felon. CA calls Amy, they go get the felon and the 911 calls start. CA at this point still doesn't believe that anything has happened to Caylee but I believe GA does, that's why he went to work and sent LA over to the house...GA is spineless!
All we have to go on is the real evidence because once the A's went into cover up mode, we can't believe anything they said. It's the pivotal point you need to look for and I believe for GA it was at the tow yard and for CA I'm not sure but I do know that the last 911 call seemed genuine.

Let's not forget that while KC was out on bail GA bought a gun. From what he, himself described and what others have told us about how hard he tried to get KC to talk I don't think the gun was for their protection, which is what he claims. I believe he was mad enough to do something drastic, including holding a gun to her head when no one was around to get the answer he knew would be the truth. Had he been successful he just may have gotten the truth out of her. At that point I think he would have gone to LE because I don't think he would have left Caylee's body stay out there. jmo

My point is that I can see myself at the point the car was found initially at the tow yard, smelling it and and still driving it home- if I'd been in contact with the child in possession of the car every day through the time it was towed, if my child had been telling me all kinds of stuff about their child, my grandchild, in detail and if it never crossed my mind up to that point that my child would do anything to hurt anyone, let alone their own child. Coming from zero to the point where my child must have hurt my grandchild, for me, would not have been a five minute process. When I got home, I definitely would have found my child, as Cindy did, probably wouldn't have gone to work, as George did, definitely don't think I would have cleaned the car or denied the smell later, but calling the police when I first smelled that smell probably wouldn't have occurred to me. My mind would have made up other reasons to explain it, and I think it would have been easy to explain it away at the tow yard, harder and harder as time went on. What parent who hasn't gone there before goes there first thing? I think that once Caylee was missing George realized that something horrible had happened and the smell he smelled confirmed it. I think he always wanted to "force" her to tell, but was dissuaded by Cindy and Baez and possibly Lee from putting the screws to KC when she was out on bail. Remember when she was let go and he stormed out of the house, obviously frustrated beyond frustrated and Lee came after him. That was when Padilla's people describe KC as being home on bail but completely unconcerned about Caylee and unwilling to help find her anyway while she followed what people were saying about HER on the Internet? George has always known...but not at the tow yard...when Caylee couldn't be found. Then, he got it.

I agree with you. George has a laundry list of his own dysfunctions, but I only see one sociopath in that duo. He is nowhere as cunning and sly as she is. She is the mastermind and he is her loyal bumbling sidekick.

I think George is passive aggressive.

My point is that I can see myself at the point the car was found initially at the tow yard, smelling it and and still driving it home- if I'd been in contact with the child in possession of the car every day through the time it was towed, if my child had been telling me all kinds of stuff about their child, my grandchild, in detail and if it never crossed my mind up to that point that my child would do anything to hurt anyone, let alone their own child. Coming from zero to the point where my child must have hurt my grandchild, for me, would not have been a five minute process. When I got home, I definitely would have found my child, as Cindy did, probably wouldn't have gone to work, as George did, definitely don't think I would have cleaned the car or denied the smell later, but calling the police when I first smelled that smell probably wouldn't have occurred to me. My mind would have made up other reasons to explain it, and I think it would have been easy to explain it away at the tow yard, harder and harder as time went on. What parent who hasn't gone there before goes there first thing? I think that once Caylee was missing George realized that something horrible had happened and the smell he smelled confirmed it. I think he always wanted to "force" her to tell, but was dissuaded by Cindy and Baez and possibly Lee from putting the screws to KC when she was out on bail. Remember when she was let go and he stormed out of the house, obviously frustrated beyond frustrated and Lee came after him. That was when Padilla's people describe KC as being home on bail but completely unconcerned about Caylee and unwilling to help find her anyway while she followed what people were saying about HER on the Internet? George has always known.

I would have struggled with the car issue initially ,also. I like to think I would have called LE before touching it,but not knowing what can of worms I was opening would probably give me a moment's hesitation.
I'm certain I would not have cleaned it .

Reading your post,I just realized it was probably Cindy who tipped off LE about the gun. She didn't want George confronting Casey.

Okay,Dr. Phil needs to do at least one more show with the Anthony's and have a panel of WSers asking the questions. :woohoo:

The question I want to ask Cindy is, "Did you just say that you had been told that Caylee's body wasn't found where KC left it? What the heck to you mean by that?!!! Who said that to you? Was it Baez? Do you have knowledge that it was Baez who sent Dominic KC to look for Caylee? If so, doesn't that prove to you point blank that KC put Caylee in that swamp!!!?"

Casey is such a narcissistic psychopath that she even felt she controlled a private matter between her parents. She was mad because George said their home would have to be sold and the equity would be split among him and Cindy if they decided on a divorce.

She was an adult child sponging off of her parents. She wanted no changes so she would be inconvenienced having to move from what she even considered then was "her" home like she was the owner instead of them.:innocent: I will always wonder if she had planned to get rid of her parents too since she lied and told Amy they were getting divorced and were going to move and they weren't.

Everything is about what Casey wanted and the stupid hissy fits she threw when she wanted to dominate them, imo.

I agree.

Offender Casey has an undeserved sense of entitlement
:twocents:

So on Dr Phil CA tries to use the fact that Caylee was not where she was dumped, as an excuse as to why FCA could not reveal the 'accident' since LE would want to check but -- it begs the question, how did FCA know that Caylee was not where she was originally dumped and how does CA know this?

For TES and other lawsuits it validates that CA knew Caylee was dead long before she was discovered on Dec 11 and yet at the same time CA was on LKL driving the Caylee is Alive distraction. TES was searching at the same time CA knew where Caylee was dumped.

CA is digging a hole with her lies ... Oh what a terrible web we weave ...

Merely another lie imo, just as she claims friends of Casey said she reluctantly took part in the hot body contest. What friends? We that followed the case, know FCA spent $60 dollars on Lazarro's bar tab that night and needed no persuasion to get up on stage.

Ive only seen clips but IIRC she started that excuse with "I was told..........." Unfortunately, I doubt there will be any comeback for Teflon Cindy. But I would have loved McGraw to come back at her with "Maybe she couldn't admit to an accident because of the ductape over Caylee's mouth and nose and the fact there would be more of a body to autopsy.

These slip-ups from Cindy just confirm for me that the lady is not in denial. She's just a very cool liar.

Another one she often pulls out is that she never had an opportunity to talk to FCA about this or that ....like the car, or her not working. That's total cr*p. FCA was out on bond for almost 50 days. 50 friggin days and nights.

I had thought GA mentioned in one of his depos that the key was hanging on the wall right inside the garage door to the outside so all they had to do was reach in a grab it. As if right by the washer. So KC knew where the key was unless GA had hidden it to keep her from taking the cans.

The problem with KC was she was asking for another credit card for her mother's account, a duplicate IMO online. She could have done the same for the checks. I just don't see how CA could have missing checks, not recorded and not know about it. Plus mail comes to the household and my guess is the only one around to pick it up would have been KC. All the information she would need to steal money. jmo

If the key was hanging in the garage and FCA knew that, why would she ask Tonly to break the lock?

IMO

Now THIS is what I'm talking about :highfive:

What a great conversation about the A's in this thread ! Many diverse opinions and experiences .
Sometimes it makes me crazy trying to figure the Anthony's out,but all of these posts have me thinking.

OT ,but did y'all know if a goat gets separated from the herd ,it calls out to them, AND SOUNDS LIKE IT"S DYING ! :crazy: Such a :dramaqueen:
I'm listening to her as I type. Same thing if they get a single drop of rain on them . :floorlaugh:

If the As read here I have some thoughts to pass on.

Please, please, please stop doing interviews. Stop lying for your murdering daughter. Stop pointing the finger at some mysterious accomplice. Stop making excuses. Stop smirking, it's not funny. Most of all, stop trivializing Caylee's death and the desecration of her corpse.

Please fade away for your own good as well as FCA's. If you stop running after the media you will fade into oblivion and no one will know who you are or how many lies you told in order to get your daughter off.

No amount of money will ever make you feel better about Caylee's tortuous death. Caylee's memory should not be up for sale to the highest bidder.

If you read this and think it's funny because you gave the middle finger to society via the Phil entertainment show then please watch this video. I have no clue who this guy is, I came across the video while searching for something else. I was stunned to say the least. I do not condone the guy in the video, in fact I think it should be removed from youtube. I hope you can see the level of anger by some and simply say 'no comment'.

I won't post the link because the language is extremely vile. You can go to youtube.com and search:

angry grandpa hates casey anthony

Yuri begged you to stop feeding the media lies and I agree with him. Please just stop.

[FONT=&quot]5/6 Cindy Anthony's Police Interview - Casey, Caylee Marie - YouTube [/FONT]

IMO

bbm
I agree.

The question I want to ask Cindy is, "Did you just say that you had been told that Caylee's body wasn't found where KC left it? What the heck to you mean by that?!!! Who said that to you? Was it Baez? Do you have knowledge that it was Baez who sent Dominic KC to look for Caylee? If so, doesn't that prove to you point blank that KC put Caylee in that swamp!!!?"

This confuses me also. Was it when she was invited to come alone and speak to the DT 6 weeks before the trial?
Or....was she told something before Caylee was even found ? How does this fit into the DC search for Caylee?

(Kristine Marie Chester Statement 07/16/2008): KRISTINE: "On June 12 or 13th I saw Casey and Caylee. We went for a walk around Lake Underhill Park around the lake somewhere around 6:00pm to 8:30pm. Casey was with Caylee just them two and I was with my two children. Me and Casey are very close friends. We went to high school together also. We get together alot for play dates with her daughter and my children. Me and her family are close as well. Caylee does have some belongings at my home. I have baby sat Caylee and Casey has baby sat mine."

January 2008 a little girl playing with Caylee at a BBQ:

2ezkbrq.jpg

20gnqc6.jpg

If am not mistaken these pics were taken at the home in Oviedo where Amy was living at the time and was soon to move out of.

When CA went to Universal what happened. Did she drive through the parking lot and go home so she could say she was there? If she went to see the felon and Caylee she must have talked to someone. Did she stop at the gate and tell them her daughter works here and I want to surprise her. Did the gate then tell her your daughter doesn't work here.
CA skims over important information because if she did explain then everyone would know that she had information that she could have acted on and chose not to.....:maddening:

IIRC Cindy said she walked around.
You can park in the parking garage walk into the resort via Universal CityWalk area, anyone can walk around and go to restaurants and bars but, I assume, Cindy must have walked to either the Admission Gates for Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure ..
Casey did not work in the City Walk area real or imagined

I always thought the reason they all refused the lie detector test was that they all back-pedalled on the story about the fight Cindy and Casey had the night before Casey left with Caylee. It was one of the many things that made people suspect that at least one of the Anthony's was in this with Casey. It's hard to fathom innocent people waging a campaign of disinformation they way George and Cindy did.

Do we even know if they were all asked to take a lie detector test?

If the key was hanging in the garage and FCA knew that, why would she ask Tonly to break the lock?

IMO

Good question. Maybe to make it look as if someone broke into the shed and stole the cans so she could keep them in the trunk. I would imagine at that point the trunk may have started to smell and maybe KC thought she could cover it with the smell of gas??? jmo

I think she was trying to imply that FCA wouldn't have left her in that horrible place. Again some other dude did that.
But later she feels the need to talk about Caylee being just a shell who they would have cremated anyway. :waitasec: CA is a real piece of work. And like most liars, she cant keep em straight.

all I know is I recall CA saying on the witness stand that she went to Universal because the felon told her Caylee was going to be at a breakfast with the Disney Characters somewhere there. CA said she thought she could see Caylee and join her for the breakfast. But when she got there, no breakfast, no Caylee.

IMO now it seems that was a little bit of a "mis-truth" :banghead: as she just went there to finally check to see if the felon actually worked at Universal??

there is so much b.s. and absolute blatant lying flying around all of this it is hard to keep things straight, which appears to be the plan.

IMO, MOO, etc.

bbm
Character Breakfast is held inside the theme park at one of the restaurants so Cindy either spoke with someone at the Admission Gate or paid to enter the theme park...and I hardly doubt she did that.

I agree...there is blatant lying and bs

Do we even know if they were all asked to take a lie detector test?

I don't think LE asked them. I think it may have been the media and they said they would until LA said no that they should not do it. Guess LA as afraid they'd be asked something they could not answer truthfully. Or he just knew his mother. lol jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilda