Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha CA always been such a drawling, slurring mess? good grief, sounds like she might have enough meds to never miss enough xanax to kill a horse.

That was a bit over-the-top for me to say about a woman that might just be a hair's width from pitching over the edge and into a bottomless pit of grief-fueled insanity ...

but, despite any of that, I don't like the woman at all.

Still, sorry for being overly catty.

Are Cindy and George still on Hopespring? Wonder if there will be riots in front of their home?

ITA
Have you noticed the eyes and glances that George is giving Cindy during this interview? I think he is this
anim_head_slap-03.gif
close to saying "zip it Rosebud"!!:floorlaugh:

I truly think there will come a time where FCA wants to go back home unless some loser wants to marry the witch. I don't think GA will let her back in the house, CA definitely will. I think that's when GA will leave.

Not only that, but CA states FCA put the body in a different location from where it was found and that's why FCA couldn't tell about the drowning, because Caylee's body wasn't there anymore???

UGHHHHHH!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Just watched a tape of Dr. Phil being interviewed where he said he spoke with the A's for 9.5 hours. I'd love to be able to stopwatch/time how few minutes we actually got to see out of that 9.5 hours....taking out the previews and editorial by DP and of course commercials.

Can't wait to hear what else GA has to say. CA is an idiot in my opinion. She places NO BLAME or responsibility with FCA. Did she always go to church and believe in God. God didn't find her not guilty, the P 12 did. God had nothing to do with it.

Cindy makes it sound like Casey told her where the body was.

I have always thought this, that's why Cindy sent those two bozo's to search where she had been told the body had been placed. Thank goodness we at least have their video of their searching and poking. I think she could have just implicated herself...

Not only that, but CA states FCA put the body in a different location from where it was found and that's why FCA couldn't tell about the drowning, because Caylee's body wasn't there anymore???

so is Ca saying Caylee drowned,OKC drove with Caylee's body for days place her somewhere,then went back and moved Caylee to the woods? Am I getting that right? I am confused!!

That was eye opening, when CA was talking about burying Caylee in the woods. She didn't say, what else was FCA to do. She said, "but what else were "WE" to do? Why would she say, "WE"?

I think she meant since they didnt know she was there......... there was nothing 'they' (we) could do about it?

IMO

I could not take anymore of those 3 lying disgusting people and had to turn the show to see if it was Susan Powells remains that were found today.

OMG! I think George thinks he was set up and kept in the dark by Cindy and Baez when she met with him without George two weeks before the trial!

I can see George making great strides noiw.......good for him.:woohoo: He is getting it out after all this time of having to be Cindy's doormat.

I cant miss next Monday's show.

IMO

As I stated in my post, it's not about whether or not he had an affair. HIS granddaughter was missing and thousands of people were looking for her. He decided to hide out at RC's place.

If FCA kills one of your loved ones, you'll feel differently about people who lie for a killer.

IMO

BBM. I'm not making any excuses for George.

But I gotta say I bet George DID want to hide out. I think deep down George knew what happened to Caylee even back then and the people living in his house wouldn't let him think for himself and wanted him to believe 100% in his daughter.

All I'm saying is that I think George should not be put in the same category as Cindy and Casey.

And if FCA ever does kill one of my loved ones my anger won't be towards GA or CA for that matter. It would be squarely towards FCA and the Pineallas 12.

Casey turned out the way she is not for Georges actions, but for his inactions. And at least I can give credit to George for his realization of that. Cindy on the other hand played an active role in creating the monster that is now Casey Anthony. And she will never admit that she played a very large role in creating the events that lead to Caylee's demise.

BBM

Wow. Hope she understands that people will displace their anger at her for as long as Casey makes herself invisible.
It isn't displaced anger.

Cindy Anthony alone, without any influence whatsoever of people's anger towards Casey, has done plenty by herself to cause the outrage and backlash experienced by Cindy.

I'll save you the pages and pages of reading by not listing the 'why', -it only takes a lukewarm pulse of anyone who has paid attention for the past 3 years to have those answers.

They are running excepts/clips of the interview on HLN

Maybe I'm a gullible fool, but I do feel sympathy for George, it seems like he is being truthful, for the most part. And at least he's not giving KC a pass like cindy.

so is Ca saying Caylee drowned,OKC drove with Caylee's body for days place her somewhere,then went back and moved Caylee to the woods? Am I getting that right? I am confused!!

I got the impression that CA was saying that ICA put Caylee's body in the woods. At some point CA was told by someone where the body was. Then the body was found in another place. She gave no indication who she thought moved the body.

Wouldn't CA have had some obligation to tell LE if she thought she knew where the body was? I know, I know... It's CA. Instead she sent her own PI's out there. Wonder what she thought when they told her it wasn't where she was told.

This was a very telling little comment by CA IMHO.

Wow. I was able to watch the entire episode at work!

First of all, does GA have an earring hole in his ear?

Secondly, I'm again proud of GA for forging ahead on his journey of coming to terms with what happened. He still has a long way to go. I wonder if he only stays with CA because of the guilt he felt then, and perhaps still feels, for not being there for CA, as he put it in his suicide note.

It's becoming more and more certain to me that GA and CA do not talk about this matter. As I've said before, it seems to be a dark place that they just don't delve into. However, this interview may have started a dialogue between them, and I'm sure it hasn't been pretty. I'm surprised GA didn't start crying on the spot when CA rationalized Caylee's burial in the woods ("That wasn't Caylee", she said). YES IT WAS, Cindy! GA needs to pound that fact. CA is sitting on a lot of emotions that she refuses to release, and she's making crazy excuses that seem to make her feel better. Someone needs to help her let go.

Dr. Phil: When you picture her (Caylee), are you able to picture her as laughing and a fun little girl or do those images of her with duct tape over her mouth with a heart on it creep in?

George: (looks down and catches his breath stifling a sob) To think that Caylee could be treated like that... that's... (closes his eyes opens them with tears in them) not a way a child or a human should be treated. There's no way. (gets angry) And if this scenario that Casey had told her defense about (gasp and looks down) Caylee drowning, why go through all this elaborate stuff to tape her up, to put her in a laundry bag, to put her in a trash bag and bury her in the woods (begins to sob) I can't comprehend a human doing that, especially a daughter... doing that to my granddaughter. (eye contact with Dr. Phil) I can't... I can't visualize that. I don't want to visualize that cause the only thing I can visualize about Caylee is that beautiful girl that I saw dance around every day who'd come down the hallway (sobs again) and just made my life beautiful. I just miss her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper