Dr. Phil's Interview w/ George & Cindy Anthony - Thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one clip in one of the threads here recently when she has that oversized beige sweater on, I think, and you can see her smiling, making eye contact and then there's that thing she does when she feels she's scored a point. I've seen her do it to JB and it's a look on her face like "he thinks I'm hot." But she was definitely looking in the direction of the jury. Her eyebrows go up as if to say, "Definite possibilities." jmo

Here it is at the 1 minute mark:

Former Anthony judge breaks silence - YouTube
That was kinda scary. Good eyes, LC.

Cindy believes that Casey may have wrapped Caylee in garbage bags, put her in the trunk, and then tossed her into the local swamp. Does that count as 'not harming her' in any way? Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, she was 'dead anyway' so it doesn't really matter.

So true and remember....Casey is a Christian so dumping dear little Caylee in the swamp was just fine with the Anthonys. Those were just Caylee's shell. Casey knew this. I call those remarks insane but that's just me.

So true and remember....Casey is a Christian so dumping dear little Caylee in the swamp was just fine with the Anthonys. Those were just Caylee's shell. Casey knew this. I call those remarks insane but that's just me.

So I guess taping up Caylee's mouth with duct tape was fine, too, since she was just a shell. Or is that why CA said she was "mad" at KC. I have a hard time understanding the difference between what they say and what they mean. jmo

So I guess taping up Caylee's mouth with duct tape was fine, too, since she was just a shell. Or is that why CA said she was "mad" at KC. I have a hard time understanding the difference between what they say and what they mean. jmo

That's about the finest point you can make!

Is they say it, it's a lie.

imo

Plenty of people work from home. But, I guess Casey will have to get a job to pay those mounting court costs and IRS bills. I don't see anyone wanting to pay blood money for her story. They can get that for free right here. :) Maybe it will be easier for her to work when she relocates out of the country. I would think most countries expect you to show employment before they grant residency status. Bringing in loads of money to another country may be another issue. I guess she could always establish accounts in the Caymans. :) :)
PS- who's stalking the Anthonys???
Been on Facebook lately, do a search for key words, hate, Casey and Anthony, there are A LOT of very sick, obsessive, compulsive and otherwise mentally ill people out there who seemingly have nothing but time on their hands and have spent most of it attacking, bullying and stalking the Anthony family because they dont believe in the Rule of Law, our courts and system of jurisprudence or the Constitution of the United States, and who feel, perhaps because of their mental illnesses, that because the verdict isnt what they expected or desired, that they have a right to cause this family trouble the rest of their lives.

The case is over, she was acquitted and Casey has a right to live her life without these obsessed sickies causing her and her family problems.

Its sad and I am ashamed that these people are Americans.

Cindy Anthony is a grandmother in pain, who among us wouldnt try and convince ourselves of the same given the circumstances. She is trying to make sense of the senseless and I think given all things, she is handling it better than most would.

I have read several times that FCA was making continual eye contact with one of the juror's. Has anyone said whether it was the jury foreman or not? If so, I missed it.

Just speculating that it may have been. If so, her manipulation by mere eye contact is beyond frightening.

JMO.

It is untrue Judge Perry was monitoring that courtroom and everyone in it very closely, if such a thing was taking place he would have put a swift and immediate end to it. Just another BS rumor from people trying to stir everyone up.

Fail.

Been on Facebook lately, do a search for key words, hate, Casey and Anthony, there are A LOT of very sick, obsessive, compulsive and otherwise mentally ill people out there who seemingly have nothing but time on their hands and have spent most of it attacking, bullying and stalking the Anthony family because they dont believe in the Rule of Law, our courts and system of jurisprudence or the Constitution of the United States, and who feel, perhaps because of their mental illnesses, that because the verdict isnt what they expected or desired, that they have a right to cause this family trouble the rest of their lives.

The case is over, she was acquitted and Casey has a right to live her life without these obsessed sickies causing her and her family problems.

I was just going to say the same about the A's. No one is forcing the A's out into the public making statements that they know are not true, blaming others, still today, for what their daughter has done. As far as KC goes, the truth would have gone down a lot easier than her lies which costs the State of Florida 1/2 million dollars. Even the judge agrees KC needs to be accountable. If what she claims now is the truth, that is.

It's just not denial with CA, CA has fabricated things that just are not true and she knows they are not true. She could even care less about what her testimony has done to her former employer with her misstatements. CA just does not care. The A's have caused irrepairable damage to many lives because of what their daughter has done. It's really a waste of someone's time to even try and make sense of what this family has done to other innocent people. The A's should be ashamed of themselves and not once, not even once have we heard them apologize to RG, AH, etc. for the pain they caused them. Shameful, absolutely shameful behavior.

Not condoning threats made to them on Facebook because people often makes threats and that is all they are. Anyone who would do that should be banned from using Facebook in the future. I don't believe in Facebook but if you put yourself out there in the public don't complain about what you get back because you truly have exposed yourself to it. Even Dr. Phil claimed CA was making excuses for KC. The more they push themselves on people/the public the more outraged people will become. The A's just never learn. jmo

And just because you are acquitted does not mean people are ready to forgive you for what you have done.

It is untrue Judge Perry was monitoring that courtroom and everyone in it very closely, if such a thing was taking place he would have put a swift and immediate end to it. Just another BS rumor from people trying to stir everyone up.

Fail.

It's on the video and is fully viewable for yourself. JP did not stop KC from showing emotions, crying, nor making eye contact with the jury. She was the defendant, unless KC was out of control I doubt the judge would have done much to make her look bad in front of the jury. What was he going to do, threaten her? Plus I don't think it was a secret because people who attended the hearing noticed as well. jmo

I don't know much about Facebook, but I've got to ask, how do words printed on a computer screen by strangers cause these Anthonys trouble?

Does it make their mortgage payment go up? Do these words cause their car not to start or their toilet not to flush?

And you say it could last the rest of their lives?

Wow!

Im supposed to think because Casey batted a few eyelashes at a juror that this caused all 12 of them to come back, after 19 minutes of deliberation, with an acquittal? Not buying that. Of course its impossible to consider that maybe, just maybe, the state didnt meet their burden and prove their charges...and that we are all where we are today because of the state's failure to do so, (and Ashton's untimely and unprofessional theatrics...)

And if people really want the Anthony's to go away then they should stop talking about them and move on, even here on Websleuths, this is still the most popular discussion forum among them all. People want to hear about them, talk about them, and know what they are doing, people cannot get enough of the Anthony family, the proof is in the pudding my friend...

When the books come out those same folks will be the ones buying them too, they say they wont buy or read the books or watch the interviews but they have no problem coming here and begging those who did to tell them what it is all about...people are funny.

I noticed during the interviews when they would do a wide shot that Dr. P was sitting lower than the A's. It's possible..most likely that he had an idea of what problems he might face with these two. I would guess he knew that this family has some issues. He seemed to approach CA in a gentle fashion, choosing his words carefully. He did at times get in her face a little but mostly I saw him running at half speed. I've seen some of his shows and he can get pretty real at times. I took a step back and realized some members of the A family were not living in this world even before this tragic event so I guess I can't expect them to behave as maybe a more well adjusted person would which to me explains CA's approach to dealing with her daughters actions. She really should get some mental help otherwise FCA will keep her in this guilt world she lives in and she will never get those blinders off. To me it explains her actions during the past 3 years, her sometimes sneeky and deceptive behavior that maybe she thinks no one saw. I think she believes whatever she did was justified...she's not willing to judge FCA until she hears the truth of what happened ... FCA has a brain tumor or a mental issue that absolves her of any responsibility for what happened. She thinks its unfair that people include her and GA in the anger pool with FCA. She doesn't get why some are angry, I wonder if she even hears what comes out of her own mouth. She has to live with herself on that planet..theres alot more of us that live in the real world that don't choose to wear blinders who "can see just fine".

I was just going to say the same about the A's. No one is forcing the A's out into the public making statements that they know are not true, blaming others, still today, for what their daughter has done. As far as KC goes, the truth would have gone down a lot easier than her lies which costs the State of Florida 1/2 million dollars. Even the judge agrees KC needs to be accountable. If what she claims now is the truth, that is.

It's just not denial with CA, CA has fabricated things that just are not true and she knows they are not true. She could even care less about what her testimony has done to her former employer with her misstatements. CA just does not care. The A's have caused irrepairable damage to many lives because of what their daughter has done. It's really a waste of someone's time to even try and make sense of what this family has done to other innocent people. The A's should be ashamed of themselves and not once, not even once have we heard them apologize to RG, AH, etc. for the pain they caused them. Shameful, absolutely shameful behavior.

Not condoning threats made to them on Facebook because people often makes threats and that is all they are. Anyone who would do that should be banned from using Facebook in the future. I don't believe in Facebook but if you put yourself out there in the public don't complain about what you get back because you truly have exposed yourself to it. Even Dr. Phil claimed CA was making excuses for KC. The more they push themselves on people/the public the more outraged people will become. The A's just never learn. jmo

And just because you are acquitted does not mean people are ready to forgive you for what you have done.

Well said....:clap:......:rocker:

Well here is where those watch dog groups are invaluable.
If they do not have an office outside there home, but list "rent" then they are most likely using a portion of their home to "rent" to the foundation..same as phone ect. They can buy a car for the foundations. They would have to declare how much they personally use the car for non foundation purposed on their own individual tax.
The big problem, I see..is that without a line item accounting it's hard to decipher on the 990's what went where. It's so general. The IRS, due to Congress, is stepping up, the requirments and the new forms have been revised as I understand it.

personally I think every non profit, and that includes religious, should be required to file a line item expense report annualy in their home state of incorporation and operation, and it should be on line free, Just MO[/QUOTE]

But would they not have to supply the government with an itemized report?
When I was in farming business, I had to separate everything into catagories, supplies, phone, lights, repairs...I could see if it was similar they could get away with a certain amount of manuvering but if they were ever audited they might be in trouble.

A non profit ,by law , must provide a copy of such documents upon request. They can charge for copying cost.

http://www.irs.gov/charities/article/0,,id=135012,00.html

Im supposed to think because Casey batted a few eyelashes at a juror that this caused all 12 of them to come back, after 19 minutes of deliberation, with an acquittal? Not buying that. Of course its impossible to consider that maybe, just maybe, the state didnt meet their burden and prove their charges...and that we are all where we are today because of the state's failure to do so, (and Ashton's untimely and unprofessional theatrics...)

And if people really want the Anthony's to go away then they should stop talking about them and move on, even here on Websleuths, this is still the most popular discussion forum among them all. People want to hear about them, talk about them, and know what they are doing, people cannot get enough of the Anthony family, the proof is in the pudding my friend...

When the books come out those same folks will be the ones buying them too, they say they wont buy or read the books or watch the interviews but they have no problem coming here and begging those who did to tell them what it is all about...people are funny.

I (among hundreds of thousands and probably millions of others) have followed the trial, read the discovery and depositions, observed the poorly crafted lies and then have watched a family try to play the victim card as they twist on their knives (metaphorically speaking) afterwards. No, I definitely won't be buying anything/donating a cent that would support the Anthony's in any way in the future. Surprising how some mistake infamy for fame.

I can't speak for anyone but myself. All I ask is for other members to politely listen to my opinions and consider all possiblitys. I don't believe that any juror would base their decision on anyones batting eyes, at least I hope not. I do think from seeing the video posted by LC, that it did happen and should have been addressed. After hearing the verdict I do have problems with how 12 people got there. After hearing some of their public comments I have even more questions on how they got there.

Myself, I don't think it's impossible to believe the state didn't prove their case, I just happen to believe they did. I have no problem slapping JA for his sometimes boyish behavior during trial. I also believe he should have decided against introducing a new form of evidence with this particular trial. I can understand his frame of mind, he was retiring, what were they going to do..fire him. I think he should have given himself a mental slap but Judge P finally did it for him. I do believe that the whole state team presented a well organized, professional case with more than enough proof to meet their burden. It just flew right over the jurors heads. They weren't even clear on what they could or couldn't consider evidence.

As far as the A's go, I don't care whether they go away or not. I can choose whether to listen to them spewing more lies or just simply not watch or read anything about them. IMO..these are the two people that can give Caylee justice and it's plain to see only one..GA..is willing to go there.

There are plenty of good people here with all kinds of reasons why they can't let Caylee go..mainly because she was a defenseless little girl who's life was taken away from her and the person whom I believe is responsible was set free. Some of us just take longer to let go then others...MOO

Or the jury just saw that the state didnt prove its case or meet its burden and did what they were supposed to do by law...

I think its wonderful that we ask people to serve and do their duty and then we call them names like crazy, stupid, ignorant.

Also, what do people expect the Anthony family to do to support themselves, the same ones who gripe about them getting paid for books or interviews are the ones who stalk and bully them to the point they cant leave the house or get a job.

Same with KC, everyone wants her to work, do you think this same crowd would leave her or her employer alone long enough for that to happen? No.

My apologies - forgot my manners there - let me correct myself. This jury whose crazy decision defied any attempt at logical or critical thinking.....

:silenced:
Or the jury just saw that the state didnt prove its case or meet its burden and did what they were supposed to do by law...

I think its wonderful that we ask people to serve and do their duty and then we call them names like crazy, stupid, ignorant.

Also, what do people expect the Anthony family to do to support themselves, the same ones who gripe about them getting paid for books or interviews are the ones who stalk and bully them to the point they cant leave the house or get a job.
Same with KC, everyone wants her to work, do you think this same crowd would leave her or her employer alone long enough for that to happen? No.

BBM
I beg to differ..I complain about them getting paid but I never stalked or bullied anyone..ever...Ok, there was that one guy but he was really hot!...:floorlaugh:....Did I say that out loud..oops...:silenced:

That is great and I commend you for it, I am also sure youre not one of the ones who said "I refused to watch the Dr Phil interview or support it in any fashion, by the way can anyone type up a transcript for us here at WS to read?"

This is a forum for sleuthing, going through presented information whether it comes from someone who is just speculating or from documentation we receive via discovery. We sift though it all, try to figure out what happened because the only person who actually knew what happened chose to lie, and not just to LE but to everyone. Dr. Phil would be one of those resources for information. Now just because someone here choses not to watch it because they do not want to contribute to the "ratings" of a program they feel is morally wrong for rewarding people to lie does not mean they should come under criticism because they want to know what was said. It's all part of sleuthing.

I, for one, was one of those that did not watch. But my reason for not watching had nothing to do with his ratings. I just don't watch tv very often and rely on what news I get from my computer.

So, for the most part, we sleuth.....it's what we do. Information is suppose to flow freely here and all opinions are welcomed because it helps us to see both sides but less the guilt trips are most helpful. lol jmo

ETA: Reading this over they must have had a sale on "becauses", because.....I sure used a lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024