Dr. Phil's Interview w/ George & Cindy Anthony - Thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It never occurred to me to ask that question, Aghast. Probably he is trying to line Casey up.

So what's next in this ongoing comedy/drama. Another interview? the anthony's and Phil must realize by now that this last stunt by all ain't working out for them.
Casey interview? More interview from Cindy and George trying a new twist to see if the public will buy it? Baez runs for president? I can't image what's next.

Well, I think the jurors names will be published next month.....

The thing about this case is it is usually something we just don't expect or see coming.....

It never occurred to me to ask that question, Aghast. Probably he is trying to line Casey up.

That wouldn't surprise me one little bit. I think we will see some whitewashing of Casey so she can be interviewed - as a poor scared young woman who was acquitted - and I think the People magazine was just the beginning of the "New Show".

And can I add - I believe we'll be seeing her with "Babs" before Christmas...

[/B]

I agree - I was not arguing intent - I was arguing result. And I'm not sure what the Anthony's could have offered that would not have been heresay.
What would this jury have believed?

IMO, there was definitely a big fight on June 15th. That would not have been heresay. Instead CA said they had a big cuddle party. She testified that Casey was a great mom, no problems. Everything was great according to CA. The foreman said there was no motive for the murder because the grandparents took care of Caylee whenever Casey wanted them to. He didn't think there was any friction over that. He didn't feel Casey had any motive. CA could have blown that belief sky-high with honest testimony. So I think CA may have had more influence on the verdict than many believe.

GA did lie and steal from CA. At the time of his "gambling problem" both kids were over 18. He had no legal responsibility to support either one. He did contribute to their finances but they were married. What spouse looks at the other and says, Hey, by the way, I'm going to take 30,000 out and lose it on gambling. Other spouse says..Ok, no problem..GA lied to CA and he did steal but that doesn't make him a molester or a co-conspiractor. I don't think he had the constitution to be either one.

I'm not sure how he was able to do that. I'm thinking credit cards but really CA already knew she had a problem and who lets their creditline stay so high when you have issues with members of your own family. You have the companies lower your creditline. That is a lot of gambling debt that took place in such a short period of time. Plus he did restore those funds when he received is Worker's Comp. claim but apparently it all disappeared again with KC.

I guess I have a hard time believing that someone like CA would let herself be victumized with the money and especially by GA. It does not make sense. KC clearly was out of control and CA did nothing to stop her and only tried when KC started stealing from CA's parents. jmo

You know what was scarey? Late morning/early afternoon on verdict day. Amy Singer, the jury consultant, was being interviewed live on one of the local stations or HLN. She told the interviewer straight out that Casey would be acquitted on all major changes. It was not false bravado or hopeful thinking. SHE KNEW. When asked how she knew this her reply was: I know the jury we've got. It was chilling when I heard that.

I believe JB spent alot of time studying the jurors profiles. He knew who he was dealing with and how to approach them.

That wouldn't surprise me one little bit. I think we will see some whitewashing of Casey so she can be interviewed - as a poor scared young woman who was acquitted - and I think the People magazine was just the beginning of the "New Show".

I bet you're right, and it will disgust me. I'm sure I won't be alone.
Wonder if we'll see a picture of Casey "morning her loss" at the throw away/disposal site? She wants us all to know she's been seeing a grief counselor and is coming to term with her lies and how they affect others...cough!
Yup get ready.

I saw her acting in court, wasn't award worthy. Hope she takes lessons first.
However, and whenever she does appear to her adoring fans, I guarantee I will be laughing at her attempts to look humble and victimized.

I'm not sure how he was able to do that. I'm thinking credit cards but really CA already knew she had a problem and who lets their creditline stay so high when you have issues with members of your own family. You have the companies lower your creditline. That is a lot of gambling debt that took place in such a short period of time. Plus he did restore those funds when he received is Worker's Comp. claim but apparently it all disappeared again with KC.

I guess I have a hard time believing that someone like CA would let herself be victumized with the money and especially by GA. It does not make sense. KC clearly was out of control and CA did nothing to stop her and only tried when KC started stealing from CA's parents. jmo

I believe CA is very insecure, thats why she has to control everyone. She doesn't pay close attention to her finances. We know this because KC had stole one of CA credit cards when she left. If CA wanted to know where she was, she could have went into her acct. and checked charges during those 31 days but she didn't. Her MO seems to suggest that her money has an endless flow so why concern herself with it. I never check my charges, I just pay the bill. If I had a daughter and husband spending money like they did, I would have hidden the cards and the checkbook. She seems concerned alot with what people think, maybe she was guilted into their money habits. She does treat all of them like children. Might be she's just as bad handling money as the rest of them. She seemed to need to dress Caylees room in a mountain of frills.

I believe CA is very insecure, thats why she has to control everyone. She doesn't pay close attention to her finances. We know this because KC had stole one of CA credit cards when she left. If CA wanted to know where she was, she could have went into her acct. and checked charges during those 31 days but she didn't. Her MO seems to suggest that her money has an endless flow so why concern herself with it. I never check my charges, I just pay the bill. If I had a daughter and husband spending money like they did, I would have hidden the cards and the checkbook. She seems concerned alot with what people think, maybe she was guilted into their money habits. She does treat all of them like children. Might be she's just as bad handling money as the rest of them. She seemed to need to dress Caylees room in a mountain of frills.

From what I could remember CA paid off her card, maybe the one GA used and gave her the money. CA thought the card was paid off and somehow KC got the card (my guess is a new one came in the mail) and KC ran the charges up. I would think KC ran it up to the credit line fast because the card company tends to stop the card once you do not pay and CA admits she didn't know the card had a balance. That is a lot of money to put on a card with nothing to show for it. My guess is a lot of it was for cash. jmo

He has said he has no interest in interviewing Casey.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Dr-Phil-Casey-Anthony-Parents-1037054.aspx

TV Guide Magazine: You mention in the first episode that you're not interested in talking to Casey Anthony. Why not?
Dr. Phil: I think it's highly unlikely she's going to tell what she knows. Her actions have spoken much louder than any words she could speak. Everybody says she's out of jeopardy now, and therefore she has nothing to lose, but she has everything to lose. If she comes out and tells a different story now than what was told before, a very difficult lie for her is just going to get that much harder. She's not going to be forthcoming about this.

Can someone help me?

I watched the First two episodes but I can't seem to find The Trial and the Truth episode on Youtube yet. I was wondering about a few things.

Dr. P asked if they would let FCA come back home. What was their response?

Dr. Phil asks CA if she lied on the stand? What was her reply?
Dr. Phil asks CA if she believes that GA molested her daughter. What was her reply?

And What was the question that NO ONE HAS EVER ASKED? and what did GA reply?

I gotta find part three before go batty

He has said he has no interest in interviewing Casey.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Dr-Phil-Casey-Anthony-Parents-1037054.aspx

TV Guide Magazine: You mention in the first episode that you're not interested in talking to Casey Anthony. Why not?
Dr. Phil: I think it's highly unlikely she's going to tell what she knows. Her actions have spoken much louder than any words she could speak. Everybody says she's out of jeopardy now, and therefore she has nothing to lose, but she has everything to lose. If she comes out and tells a different story now than what was told before, a very difficult lie for her is just going to get that much harder. She's not going to be forthcoming about this.

Something tells me ole Dr. Phil would have a change of heart if Casey wanted an interview. I think Casey would want someone else anyway. Think bigger, nighttime, primetime. Diane Sawyer maybe? Then Of course, Cindy would have to go bigger,. :crazy: This could go on for years, lol.

Dr. Phil said flat out he would not be interviewing FCA. He believes her actions have spoken loud and clear. I really believed the interviews with the A's was leading to an interview with FCA. I was very glad to hear this from Dr. P. I would think FCA interview will be done by someone whom she likes. She had mentioned Howard Stern in passing, who knows...JVM...Ba Ba Walters..probably a man, FCA thinks she can manipulate men better than women. I know JR...does he have the finances available to pay her? Seems ABC has some connection with her and JB..who anchors for ABC, a male..well known?

I have no reason to not believe him when he said he was not interested.

He knows no truth would come of it.

So what's next in this ongoing comedy/drama. Another interview? the anthony's and Phil must realize by now that this last stunt by all ain't working out for them.
Casey interview? More interview from Cindy and George trying a new twist to see if the public will buy it? Baez runs for president? I can't image what's next.

What stunt?

I think he would be crazy to state emphatically that he would NEVER interview her and then turn around and Interview her.

They man would be digging his own grave.

I dont know HOW i feel about Dr. Phil but he seems to have integrity.

I think he would be crazy to state emphatically that he would NEVER interview her and then turn around and Interview her.

They man would be digging his own grave.

I dont know HOW i feel about Dr. Phil but he seems to have integrity.

I agree!

Well, I think the jurors names will be published next month.....

The thing about this case is it is usually something we just don't expect or see coming.....

I'm still holding out hope that their names won't be published. I see no purpose to that anyway, but in this case especially I think it's very risky. And still a little too soon if they do end up being released. There's still a lot of anti-jury stuff out there, although it's gradually fading.

I think he has good reasons for not interviewing her, so I believe him. Her first interview will be with someone else.

Can someone help me?

I watched the First two episodes but I can't seem to find The Trial and the Truth episode on Youtube yet. I was wondering about a few things.

Dr. P asked if they would let FCA come back home. What was their response?

Dr. Phil asks CA if she lied on the stand? What was her reply?
Dr. Phil asks CA if she believes that GA molested her daughter. What was her reply?

And What was the question that NO ONE HAS EVER ASKED? and what did GA reply?

I gotta find part three before go batty

Thread #2...page 68...post 1706
This thread...page 9...post 223
This thread...page11...post 269

CA said her and LA would find a place for FCA...GA said not while he was there.

CA denies she perjured herself

CA doesn't believe GA molested FCA

Dr. P asks whether LA & MP would allow FCA to babysit.

CA said she would...GA said that would be up to LA & Mallory

I have posted parts of the interview in print, not video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members