Dr. Sievers autopsy report ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I understand. I have a better suggestion. I'll make an Autopsy thread and then those that want to sleuth the evidence can and those that would prefer not to, can just skip the thread. I'll move them over when it's ready.

Welp, that's just awesome. :loveyou:

Observation, mentioning the autopsy did help.

KateB, what a great idea. Thank you for the autopsy thread.

Has anyone come across the toxicology report for TS? I thought it would be with the autopsy report, seeing it's an attachment anyway.
It may not have been released yet.

Anybody have any idea what had caused TS to have had her spleen removed?

I wondered that too. Mononucleosis?

It's a possibility.
I had mono at 14 and was in hospital for 2 weeks. They kept a close eye on my spleen but it survived.
Mono is brutal, it has caused many a problem since and it is still causing problems cause it's in my blood forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her spleen may have ruptured if she was in any contact sports or a car accident- just as two examples. I didn't love looking at the docs of the crime scene but reading about the injuries was easier for me. I was also struck by all toxicology coming back negative. NO LS TS was NOT taking meds prescribed to MS but intended for herself. Her reporting is inaccurate and untrue, quite possibly. But that's my own intuition talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I work for a pain clinic and yes, they can tell if antidepressants or benzos test positive via a blood toxicology test (s). IMHO, Teresa was not on any antidepressant medication or an herbal remedy/smoothie/supplement that would render a false-positive result on such a screen.

As an aside, I just learned via some medical journals that tramadol can cause a false-positive for PCP. Who knew... :yikes:

I noticed that the toxicology report was negative as well so that is interesting since she was on all of those depression meds and what about that all of that "weed" she smoked? Is that a different screening? It looked to me (IMHO) like her organs were very healthy just like the lifestyle she preached and taught to her patients.

I noticed that the toxicology report was negative as well so that is interesting since she was on all of those depression meds and what about that all of that "weed" she smoked? Is that a different screening? It looked to me (IMHO) like her organs were very healthy just like the lifestyle she preached and taught to her patients.

Pot or THC takes a month to get out of your system. Don't ask me how I know that :scared:

But LS and AL both said she had quit a while ago, I want to say about a year.

The autopsy referenced the stomach contents of "400 ml of tan-green masticated food which includes green, leafy material" on page 6, paragraph 2. Could she have had a green smoothie with her meal? Could that be what MS pulled out of the fridge and commented on to CK? Not that I am trying to support anything he said. But if that was her green smoothie, she could have gotten as far as the fridge and put it in there just before being attacked.

The autopsy referenced the stomach contents of "400 ml of tan-green masticated food which includes green, leafy material" on page 6, paragraph 2. Could she have had a green smoothie with her meal? Could that be what MS pulled out of the fridge and commented on to CK? Not that I am trying to support anything he said. But if that was her green smoothie, she could have gotten as far as the fridge and put it in there just before being attacked.

For some reason (I don't have a bates number for proof) I remember seeing a receipt for an airport salad? That could have been on the flight to CT or I could be confused. Can anyone confirm?

For some reason (I don't have a bates number for proof) I remember seeing a receipt for an airport salad? That could have been on the flight to CT or I could be confused. Can anyone confirm?

I remember seeing that too and I'm almost positive it was bought at the airport before the flight to CT. It's probably in crime scene photos. I'll take a look and see if I can find it.

I remember seeing that too and I'm almost positive it was bought at the airport before the flight to CT. It's probably in crime scene photos. I'll take a look and see if I can find it.

I found this photo of a receipt from LaGuardia Airport from her return trip, but it just says food.

n1CDP7xlceDFPRovl9-QPYTyRG74xk6-BwTsUFEC6cd_OeUhcJ8M0YRf-JzwnptVnS3pVg=w1303-h451

I found this photo of a receipt from LaGuardia Airport from her return trip, but it just says food.

n1CDP7xlceDFPRovl9-QPYTyRG74xk6-BwTsUFEC6cd_OeUhcJ8M0YRf-JzwnptVnS3pVg=w1303-h451

Looks like two bottles of water: 1 ltr of Fiji, 1 Smart water 20 oz + 2 bottle deposits. Does Fiji make green smoothies?

Looks like two bottles of water: 1 ltr of Fiji, 1 Smart water 20 oz + 2 bottle deposits. Does Fiji make green smoothies?

I think it's just water. There was a Fiji bottle with some water on the kitchen floor.

Oh, my mistake! You're right. For some reason I was thinking the "food" was separate from the 2 waters but it's a subtotal. Back to square one!

"Green leafy material" is just what it says it is - green, leafy material. It means she ate a salad, not that she drank a green smoothie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmpathicWitch
Back