Dr. Sievers autopsy report ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

The autopsy referenced the stomach contents of "400 ml of tan-green masticated food which includes green, leafy material" on page 6, paragraph 2. Could she have had a green smoothie with her meal? Could that be what MS pulled out of the fridge and commented on to CK? Not that I am trying to support anything he said. But if that was her green smoothie, she could have gotten as far as the fridge and put it in there just before being attacked.

I really clearly remember reference to a smoothie that was found on the freezer in the garage, though I'm at work and don't have access to the Bates files to post a reference. I guess it's always possible that she could have been carrying two... maybe one in her purse and one she was sipping on during the drive? I personally think that she had accidentally left one in the fridge prior to her trip. Or maybe Mark had made one for himself or one of the girls, and just spontaneously decided to use it in his ridiculous 'grieving husband' routine.

Looks like two bottles of water: 1 ltr of Fiji, 1 Smart water 20 oz + 2 bottle deposits. Does Fiji make green smoothies?
If they do, I don't think TS would purchase them. Just mostly because of CK's comments regarding smoothies losing their nutritional value so quickly after preparation. I'm by no mean an expert on this kind of thing, but I would imagine that commercially sold smoothies would be of severely lower quality, and that TS would be aware of this and choose to avoid them.

"Green leafy material" is just what it says it is - green, leafy material. It means she ate a salad, not that she drank a green smoothie.

Yes a smoothie is by definition smooth, ha! She either ate a salad or had some kale chips or something. That whole thing with MS pulling the smoothie out of the refrigerator for CK's benefit... Another poster on the Batch 5 thread that they'd heard of people snuggling with the last shirt a loved one wore, etc. but who can snuggle with a smoothie? MS is just an odd, odd person. It's like he was giving CK a tour of the house of horrors, like he thought it was all kind of cool or something? Weirdo.

If they do, I don't think TS would purchase them. Just mostly because of CK's comments regarding smoothies losing their nutritional value so quickly after preparation. I'm by no mean an expert on this kind of thing, but I would imagine that commercially sold smoothies would be of severely lower quality, and that TS would be aware of this and choose to avoid them.

I think store bought, prepackaged smoothies are a cash cow marketing thang rather than health food, but have known health freaks who were desperate and bought one, lol. *not me - gimme candy*

I'm curious as to when MS' green smoothie was made. I can't believe she had time to make one that night before being attacked. If she did, did she also wash the blender before being attacked or was there a dirty blender on the counter? I also can't see making smoothies the night before in preparation for the next morning - same reason, any nutrition decreases rapidly. I could see stuffing a blender at night and blending it in the morning, but not the night before.

If green leafy matter was found in her system, she could have munched a mouthful of fresh veg while preparing it. When did she have time?

She may have bought a salad along the way home - there could be receipt or container at the house, but I think it would have been reported by now; no reason to hold back.

Did she eat on the plane or waiting while she was stuck between flights?

I think MS made it for himself or his girls at the pool party the night before CK's visit and for whatever reason, (nobody wanted it) put it in the fridge. Or, maybe he made it himself that morning, but hadn't drunk it yet. I do believe when he remembered it, it was another opportunity to showcase the depth of his love for his wife - "sniff sniff...I'll keep this forever"

I live with a pathological liar (sil) whose creativity is amazing and immediate in that she can come up with a story in a split second, no kidding, it's awesome and I don't mean that in the good way. It's my jaw dropping to the floor every time she does it.

Both MS and CWW seem to be that kind of liar.

It seems like her spleen was removed recently? And she does not appear to have scars consistent with a tummy tuck?

Her spleen is removed and her sister said she had a tummy tuck.

I am wondering how long she was out of work? Financial impact would be huge with their situation.

And when was her spleen removed and why? That is a big big issue. Who took care of her while recovering? Her beloved hubby?

This is the Autopsy Report thread.

Or at least I thought it was. :thinking:

Yep, it sure is. I even scrolled up and sure enough, that's the topic - Teresa's Autopsy Report.

I just removed about 15 posts discussing everything from liposuction to the IRS. NONE of which have a darn thing to do with the autopsy report.

Ive seen some autopsy reports which included a generic drawing of a human with the location of wounds depicted on it. I dont recall seeing this in TS' report. Is that correct?

Ive seen some autopsy reports which included a generic drawing of a human with the location of wounds depicted on it. I dont recall seeing this in TS' report. Is that correct?

I did not see the graphic drawing either, just the verbal report.

A full and complete autopsy report should include the generic drawing you speak of with measurements, wounds, scars, tattoos (if any)...in other words a description of the outward appearance of the body.

A full and complete autopsy report should include the generic drawing you speak of with measurements, wounds, scars, tattoos (if any)...in other words a description of the outward appearance of the body.
Was this item omitted from the docs we received regarding her autopsy report?

Was this item omitted from the docs we received regarding her autopsy report?

TBH I haven't read those docs...I have hesitated to do so. I will take a look later this evening and see what is there, then answer your question.

Just read the autopsy report and realize why I waited so long to do so. It is VERY upsetting, and I am feeling sadness, as well as deep anger. In addition to the head wounds, there was bruising noted on the arms and legs. I won't even attempt to type what a hinge fracture of the base of the skull is...just google, and you will understand the force used during the murder of Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers.

This autopsy report does not include photographs (I wouldn't expect photographs to be part of the docs we received, but there is no mention of photographs taken either) or toxicology report. It is stated toxicology was obtained and the report is attached - again, the report is not included in this document. The start time of the autopsy is noted, but not the end time. There is no microscopic examination included in this report. The document, east2west asked about, is not present either. IMO this autopsy report is not the complete document.

I don't even know how to put into words the sinking feeling in my stomach right now. O-M-G, why? My heart actually hurts.

The smug, hate-filled look on the face of MS needs to be erased. Permanently.

Just read the autopsy report and realize why I waited so long to do so. It is VERY upsetting, and I am feeling sadness, as well as deep anger. In addition to the head wounds, there was bruising noted on the arms and legs. I won't even attempt to type what a hinge fracture of the base of the skull is...just google, and you will understand the force used during the murder of Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers.

This autopsy report does not include photographs (I wouldn't expect photographs to be part of the docs we received, but there is no mention of photographs taken either) or toxicology report. It is stated toxicology was obtained and the report is attached - again, the report is not included in this document. The start time of the autopsy is noted, but not the end time. There is no microscopic examination included in this report. The document, east2west asked about, is not present either. IMO this autopsy report is not the complete document.

I don't even know how to put into words the sinking feeling in my stomach right now. O-M-G, why? My heart actually hurts.

You should get the halo of the day for this post. I would never have dreamt of why more was not include, even some small things for my small mind, but this could go so far over the top. Thank you so much for helping me understand more about this report or this piece of the report. Great POST OF THE DAY!!!

I think any of us who are accustomed to reading autopsy reports felt sick to our souls after reading this one. The sheer brutality involved is just awful.

I am really upset that JRR "The Hammer" who admitted to his girlfriend that he had beaten TS to death with a hammer was not charged with First Degree murder in this case.

I am still hoping that will change at some point. IMO all three of them should be charged with First Degree murder, based on the brutality.

Thanks for your insight, as I cannot read the autopsy, I can read the posts, but I can't actually read the detail ~ for I am sick as well, just utter sadness, vile & hateful, thanks for your post.

I think any of us who are accustomed to reading autopsy reports felt sick to our souls after reading this one. The sheer brutality involved is just awful.

I am really upset that JRR "The Hammer" who admitted to his girlfriend that he had beaten TS to death with a hammer was not charged with First Degree murder in this case.

I am still hoping that will change at some point. IMO all three of them should be charged with First Degree murder, based on the brutality.

I hope the Grand Jury will up the charges as well.

Being medically oriented, one of the first things I do read is the autopsy report as it helps me get a better understanding of what happened. I then ask DH MD about the things I don't completely understand to get a complete picture. I guess my clinical approach is a coping mechanism as the other details are heartbreaking.

I was putting our towels away yesterday and had a sudden thought about those black towels the monsters bought. I had wondered if they threw one of them over Teresa before hitting her initially. These are the kind of things that haunt me about this case and many others.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoffeeStan
Back